Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh was on Websleuths with Trish discussing LS's letter last week, and Leigh mentioned that she was going to ask LS about AS's alleged affair the next time she called her from jail. Leigh said she was sure that LS would call her again, little did she know it would be so soon! I'm not doubting that someone would be giving LS info in jail, but Leigh came out and asked LS about the affair. Without hesitation, LS trashed AS and had a whole story about all of his affairs and said that LH had warned her! Sadly, this is just the beginning of the mud she's going to bring out and drag AS & LH through in the trial!

MOO, MOO, MOO I do think AS was cheating and while this wasn't the sole reason, it was a contributing factor in LS's spite, rage and jealousy! (Remember her wacky Google searches?) Still it's no excuse for what poor Gannon had to endure and or for his murder! Nothing is, and I hope LS is miserable and rots in prison with threatening peanut butter for the rest of her life! However after reading that letter, seeing her backward interview, and observing LS over the past 7 months, I do think that AS had to know that she was less than kind to those children, that she had a history of violence, wasn't normal, and was vengeful & unhinged......so why didn't he divorce her sooner & WHY did he leave his children alone in her care??

MOO JMO
<modsnip> Not that it really matters, he lost his son and I honestly don't care if he cheats or not, that's literally none of my business. It seems he was done with her and she knew it, even if he wasn't seeing someone else, I think it's pretty clear by her weird Google searches that she knew it was coming, he was most likely over her and she was on edge, she was angry at him. Poor Gannon ended up paying the ultimate price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a few references to this but no MSM or LE link to verify it. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I can’t so I shouldn’t have made the post. It is what I have heard and read but I don’t remember where. IF IT IS TRUE, then I stand by my opinion.

Sorry if I did wrong by repeating it. Guess I figure if Leigh said it to Tricia, then it’s true.

I can’t so I shouldn’t have made the post. It is what I have heard and read but I don’t remember where. IF IT IS TRUE, then I stand by my opinion.

Sorry if I did wrong by repeating it. Guess I figure if Leigh said it to Tricia, then it’s true.

I was unaware that this was a statement from @leighEg
Can you point me to the specific video where this was mentioned?

Is anyone else wondering who is feeding her the latest outside drama?
"There are NO secrets in jail!"

This is a common phrase spoken among corrections staff and LE, and I've heard it too many times to count. To believe TS is isolated from the world would be a mistake. Consider the following:
  • Corrections staff are NOT prohibited from engaging in conversation with inmates.
  • Other inmates have contact with the outside world.
  • Youtube followers, SM, and true crime followers are among the corrections staff, new inmates, and the outside world.
  • TS can receive mail
  • TS can make calls
There are targets on her back for a heinous crime against a child, attacking a deputy, enlisting a fellow inmate to aid in a prison escape, and now we can add snitching to a judge. Any information hurtful to TS arrives will reach her at the speed of sound. Its not a crime to pass notes, jails are not quiet and TS is not in a soundproof cell.

There is one reporter and at least 2 Youtube channels on her call list. With this platform, I think she will put on quite a performance. Stay tuned and hold on!

... I extend my concerns to you as a first step in this because my attorneys have refused to let you know due to the public knowing ...
I think this translates to TS's attorney advised her against writing to the judge as that would be Ex Parte communication and the letter would become known to the public. Her attorney must be beyond incensed at her blatant defiance. TS was well aware of her letter becoming part of the public record.

Quote source

Its at the very beginning.

Thank you for the link.
I'm curious, is LS the only source of information that accuses AS of cheating?

ETA: Leigh Egan comments:

04:33
so basically she's saying
04:37
he was a serial cheater which this is
04:40
just her word it's alleged
04:42
we don't know that to be true okay

Then Tricia's:

05:18
i don't know i it just again it's
05:20
leticia
05:21
and i think we need to be very very
05:23
careful
05:24
about about what she says you know

I agree 100% with @Tricia on this, we need to be very very careful here. From what I can see, it is only LS herself that claims this accusation against AS.
And we all know how honest & reliable LS is.

Last edited:
Thank you for the link.

She is the only source quoted in any media allowed in WS,but I thought that if it was introduced here through an approved media source we were allowed to discuss it even if it came from LS mouth?, it doesnt make it true obviously but is it allowed now?

Thank you for the link.

ETA: Leigh Egan comments:

04:33
so basically she's saying
04:37
he was a serial cheater which this is
04:40
just her word it's alleged
04:42
we don't know that to be true okay

Then Tricia's:

05:18
i don't know i it just again it's
05:20
leticia
05:21
and i think we need to be very very
05:23
careful
05:24
about about what she says you know

I agree 100% with @Tricia on this, we need to be very very careful here. From what I can see, it is only LS herself that claims this accusation against AS.
And we all know how honest & reliable LS is.
No, but it’s the only source we can post here

Leigh was on Websleuths with Trish discussing LS's letter last week, and Leigh mentioned that she was going to ask LS about AS's alleged affair the next time she called her from jail. Leigh said she was sure that LS would call her again, little did she know it would be so soon! I'm not doubting that someone would be giving LS info in jail, but Leigh came out and asked LS about the affair. Without hesitation, LS trashed AS and had a whole story about all of his affairs and said that LH had warned her! Sadly, this is just the beginning of the mud she's going to bring out and drag AS & LH through in the trial!
MOO JMO

RSBM

So if I'm understanding this correctly, the only source for AS being a serial cheater, is LS herself?
The very same woman that lies as often as she breathes, that brutally murdered a child, and is now sitting in jail, awaiting justice.

She is the only source quoted in any media allowed in WS,but I thought that if it was introduced here through an approved media source we were allowed to discuss it even if it came from LS mouth?, it doesnt make it true obviously but is it allowed now?

Discussing what she said is indeed allowed.
Openly accusing AS of anything untoward or unkind (considering he's a victim in this case), just because LS accused him of it, is definitely not victim friendly, however.
So, as @Tricia stated on the video, we need to be very careful here.

Last edited:
Discussing what she said is indeed allowed to be discussed.
Openly accusing AS of anything untoward or unkind (considering he's a victim in this case), just because LS accused him of it, is definitely not victim friendly, however.
She's just rolling in an audience right now, taking control again.
making it up as she goes along.
causing maximum pain for Gannon's parents again because cruelty is the name of her game.
we do have to be very careful.

Discussing what she said is indeed allowed to be discussed.

Yeah,its a fine line. It's very hard because although he is a victim some of his choices led to this point,I guess maybe we could say IF LS believed she was cheated on it could provide motive in her eyes without actually accusing AS of anything ourselves? (If that makes sense to anyone but me lol)

ETA When I say his choices I dont mean it's his fault at all,Leticia is the ONLY one responsible for Gannons death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member