Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because they had a violent encounter, one that produced blood. The bleach thing is super common, and I can’t tell you how many cases I’ve followed where that has clued law enforcement in to the fact that violence occurred at a particular location.
Why would he say he left all his tools at the hotel?
I'm not sure its been confirmed that anyone left any tools in that room.
IMO, the only thing that has been confirmed is that BM and PF both occupied that room.

I'm not sure its been confirmed that anyone left any tools in that room.
IMO, the only thing that has been confirmed is that BM and PF occupied that room.
Barry just confirmed it in Lauren’s latest article.

Exclusive: Barry Morphew responds to explosive claims regarding the disappearance of wife, Suzanne | FOX21 News Colorado

Barry said he left in a hurry, when he learned his wife was missing.

“I rushed home, left all my tools at the hotel called my workers and said, ‘I have a family emergency, you’re going to have to figure this out on your own,'” he said.

Legendary district attorney in El Paso County Colorado. A man not afraid by the lack of a body, and willing to go to any length to obtain the conviction of Patrick Frazee. He had to make a “deal with the Devil,” but it resulted in a slam dunk case.

His office also had a no-body case with Gannon Stauch, although his body was ultimately found after his killer’s arrest.
This is Mr. Dan May. RIP Kelsey.

Just interesting that they couldn't find a single cooler in the house. I'd imagine he had multiple, as I know most hunters do.

But yes, I think you're right I didn't even think about that.
Yea, I agree it’s very interesting about the lack of coolers.

Just about any outdoorsman I know has a cooler. Especially living out rural like they do.
Just last week, when hurricane Laura came through, we lost power for a day and a half. My hubby loaded up two coolers with ice so that we could keep food & drinks cool. They’re just handy to have, but most hunters have at least one or two.

I know this is morbid, but he could’ve buried SM, cooler and all somewhere :(

An overwhelming odor of chlorine at the hotel room BM booked for his crew...
An overwhelming odor of bleach in the home.

For cryin' out loud.

This case is either the all time #1 case of ironic coincidences, ever, in the history of all time ironic cases of coincidences, ever,
or it's 100% painfully obvious BM did something horrific to SM.

jmo
Does CO subscribe to the death penalty? I normally don't approve but this time I'd make an exception.
Yes, I'm a hypocrite. Sue me.

To me, “bleach” means “blood.” I can’t think of another reason why you would use bleach, unless you are trying to clean up bodily fluids.

I have no doubt that law enforcement did a cursory walk through of the residence in those initial hours, as Suzanne could be inside.

Perhaps this was the reason the house was sealed off right away.

People close to the victim clean a crime scene, and people close to a victim stage crime scenes. We may have both going on here.

(bolded by me)

This has always stood out to me

Omg, that is why BM chose JP. He thought he would be a good suspect to hand over for his wife's murder, due to a prison record. Holy cow. What a pompous jerk! Moo of course.
I agree JP was being set up. First it was some drug addict who made threats against him and now JP’s alleged criminal past is being broadcast by BM. If these guys are such unscrupulous characters why did BM hire them?

If you all remember correctly he used like one or two before giving up on the clean up. That's when he had to call in the ol' cowgirl for help.

I hope BM had his level of dedication to the clean up.

BM doesn't exactly strike me as the Mr. Mom type.

I doubt he knows which end of the toilet brush is up.

What we don't know yet is whether or not there's a side piece that got called in to bat cleanup like we saw with Frazee.

JMO.

I agree JP was being set up. First it was some drug addict who made threats against him and now JP’s alleged criminal past is being broadcast by BM. If these guys are such unscrupulous characters why did BM hire them?
Let’s not forget that LE is trying to “blame” this on him too! Poor BM, just surrounded by shady characters.

Barry just confirmed it in Lauren’s latest article.

Exclusive: Barry Morphew responds to explosive claims regarding the disappearance of wife, Suzanne | FOX21 News Colorado

Barry said he left in a hurry, when he learned his wife was missing.

“I rushed home, left all my tools at the hotel called my workers and said, ‘I have a family emergency, you’re going to have to figure this out on your own,'” he said.
Personally, I would have said 'pack up everything and get back here to help me search for my person! The job can wait!'. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam