Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
BM could have had someone younger than him by his side that helped explain the nuance of Facebook.

But regardless, the reading of new iphone contacts to make new friend suggestions is exactly how facebook works. So BM logged in as SM and it read all of his new contacts to then recommend that they connect with SM because to the Facebook algorithm it was SM logged in and it had new iPhone contacts to mine to generate new requests.
How does it work if a person doesn't have an iphone, and FB doesn't have their flip phone number at all?

I think there’s a few possibilities:

The machinery is somehow irrelevant.
He needed it to dispose of Suzanne.
He needed it for his alibi.

I’m leaning towards the second. Especially when coupled with law enforcement taking interest in when he did something to his Bobcat.

BBM:

If BM had needed the bobcat for his alibi, wouldn't he have taken the machinery with him out to Broomfield, or Denver, or wherever the heck the (nonexistent) job was?

The fact that JP said that there were no tools or equipment there would seem to rule out the use of the machinery for some type of alibi.

I hate the fact that LE indicated they found no evidence of SM at their search site.
I'm hoping they didn't miss her by inches.
They appeared to limit their search to a very specific area only.

My main man William of Occam is chirping in my ear that the bobcat was used to bury SM.

I honestly don't know whether to listen to him right now or not.

JMO.

Last edited:
So if someone was connected with BM and not SM, but BM logged in as SM on his phone, it would read BM’s iPhone contacts and the algorithm would then recommend to those contacts to connect with SM.
RSBBM

My brother does not use FB social media but uses their app on his iphone for their games when he's idle/waiting.

He tells me that he's constantly being chided by individuals that are in his iphone contact list. These people are telling him that he showed up as people you may know, and sent him a friend request, and he never acknowledged the request (true, he uses only the game screen)!

I'm sure this is something you agree to (the fine print you don't read) when you download or activate FB app on your phone or device.

MOO

How does it work if a person doesn't have an iphone, and FB doesn't have their flip phone number at all?

Facebook access on any smart device either automatically or through a request process asked if the app can access the contacts on the smart device.

It’s not phone number driven, it’s device driven.

I do not recall anyone claiming that investigators took their blood sample?

IMO if LE had found any blood evidence anywhere that they thought was the missing person's blood, they would typically need a relative's blood (child, sibling or parent) to compare for identification.

Pretty sure if LE had requested blood samples from family members in this case we would have heard about it in the last couple of weeks...IMO

RSBBM

My brother does not use FB social media but uses their app on his iphone for their games when he's idle/waiting.

He tells me that he's constantly being chided by individuals that are in his iphone contact list. These people are telling him that he showed up as people you may know, and sent him a friend request, and he never acknowledged the request (true, he uses only the game screen)!

I'm sure this is something you agree to (the fine print you don't read) when you download or activate FB app on your phone or device.

MOO

100% correct. This is exactly what I’m referring to.

Somebody needs to get Mark Zuckerberg on the line pronto! He should be able to explain it and also why if you talk about something on FB an ad suddenly shows up related to what you were talking about. Creepy spy software! :confused:
Or look at sites online and see those ADs pop up on FB. Big brother is watching. Cookies are our downfall. Creepy indeed.
MOO.

Make sure you have the permission setting to allow Facebook to access your contacts turned on.
I know it's on. After you said that it made perfect sense and I knew you nailed it.

I have work and employee contacts in my phone, and facebook has suggested them as friends. I remember thinking how creepy that prospect was with a few of the suggestions :eek:

FB will use the email address you signed up with to “find friends” for you. I’ve never used my phone for FB. Just laptop or iPad . FB will pull up your email (Yahoo! In my case) contacts. JMO

Yes in my experience - their long marriage he probably knew hers and she may have known his at one time but I suspect he changed his sometime in the past 2 years - what if the move was to leave behind a special friend of his ?
Jmo
And maybe while she was sickest during recent chemo, he had occasion to help her open up something she wanted in her phone, so she had shared her code(s)

FB will use the email address you signed up with to “find friends” for you. I’ve never used my phone for FB. Just laptop or iPad . FB will pull up your email (Yahoo! In my case) contacts. JMO
Thanks, I have very few contacts in the mail that is connected to FB. But, for those of you who want to avoid getting those friend recommendations anyway, I can't recommend FB purity highly enough. It's so good that you can't even type those words into facebook, even less the url, they block it. You can choose to simply opt out of that block with purity, and all the ads on the right side of the page too. And make your news feed fill the whole page to the right so it is wider. Maybe just on a PC though.

Last edited:
Facebook access on any smart device either automatically or through a request process asked if the app can access the contacts on the smart device.

It’s not phone number driven, it’s device driven.

BBM:

I know technology has its uses, but this Big Brother crap genuinely creeps me out.

Everyone should pick up a copy of 1984 and read, or re-read, it.

Because 2020 is the new 1984.

George Orwell was a true visionary…he was just off by 36 years.

We're right there where he envisioned us.

JMO.

Actually, RTD means Regional Transportation District and it probably extends state wide. I think RTD-Denver is the regional center. (If I remember correctly, you can take public transport from DIA to Vail)!

The Regional Transportation District, more commonly referred to as RTD, is the regional agency operating public transit services in eight out of the twelve counties in the Denver-Aurora-Boulder Combined Statistical Area in Colorado. It operates over a 2,342-square-mile area, serving 3.08 million people. Wikipedia
Yes, I know. It just so happens that the CO Springs operation, a major hub, stood out in my mind due to AM's account of where BM told him his job was. It probably doesn't mean anything, just a notation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam