Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. Grandfather's words are concerning.
Welcome to WS @Scribo

Thank you! Something about this sweet little guy has gotten to me. The photo where he's looking up at an adult taking his hand. Maybe a miracle will happen and they find him safe and sound.

One side of my brain is praying, the other side is watching the news videos noting the demeanor of family and friends during the search sessions. I hope the praying side wins though.

I just watched the prayer service video again. Facing the buildings, if Braylen had fallen out that window he would have had to pass numerous buildings and parking lot cameras if he went left. He also would have been in view of the balcony. If he went right, he would have walked right in front of mom's balcony. The same applies if he left the building using the doors. In fact, the front door is only about 15 feet from the balcony. I also imagine anyone on that balcony would have heard a 30 pound child either fall from the window or leave through the front door.

Something is missing in this story. jmo

Well FBI searching landfill and/or transfer station is not good. I doubt Braylen climbed into the trash or dumpster on his own.
Yep. IMO it confirms that LE is conducting a dual investigation, as expected. "Dual" meaning approaching Braylen's disappearance as a child wandering off *and* possible abduction and/or foul play. MOO.

Last night on the FB livestream by WTOL reporter Michael Tatar he said he had called the Monroe County (MI) sheriff to ask if TPD had searched any landfills in the county. The answer at that time was no. I'd like to know where any transfer stations are located and what areas they serve.

Logically it's unlikely Braylen got out of his apartment only to be picked up and taken by a stranger. It's also unlikely that Braylen disappeared out of sight after falling three stories if the mom immediately rushed down to get him.

In the latest version mom "thinks" Braylen fell since grandmother was in the living room and therefore could see the door to the apartment. It seems to me it would be obvious if he opened that door unless it automatically closes.

So we're either missing some big piece to the puzzle or something is hinky. MOO.

ETA: Remember the cell phone cord that a family member said is "comfort" to Braylen and that he takes with him everywhere? I wonder if it's been located.
https://twitter.com/SophiaWNWO/status/1302699104615706625

Last edited:
Yep. IMO it confirms that LE is conducting a dual investigation, as expected. "Dual" meaning approaching Braylen's disappearance as a child wandering off *and* possible abduction and/or foul play. MOO.

Last night on the FB livestream by WTOL reporter Michael Tatar he said he had called the Monroe County (MI) sheriff to ask if TPD had searched any landfills in the county. The answer at that time was no. I'd like to know where any transfer stations are located and what areas they serve.

Logically it's unlikely Braylen got out of his apartment only to be picked up and taken by a stranger. It's also unlikely that Braylen disappeared out of sight after falling three stories if the mom immediately rushed down to get him.

In the latest version mom "thinks" Braylen fell since grandmother was in the living room and therefore could see the door to the apartment. It seems to me it would be obvious if he opened that door unless it automatically closes.

So we're either missing some big piece to the puzzle or something is hinky. MOO.

ETA: Remember the cell phone cord that a family member said is "comfort" to Braylen and that he takes with him everywhere? I wonder if it's been located.
https://twitter.com/SophiaWNWO/status/1302699104615706625
I can't make it all fit as currently told. Maybe he was gone much earlier? Maybe mom and GM both "thought" he was in his room napping or something but he had actually already slipped out before GM arrived and mom was in the shower or something??? The story just doesn't work with GM in the living room and mom on the balcony at the moment he vanished.

Does GM live there? Or did she drop by for lunch or something? Does anyone else live there, for that matter? Or just mom and Braylen?

Bralyen Noble is the three-year-old who vanished after falling from a window
I just don't understand this case at all if he did somehow fall out of the window without getting hurt and get up to walk off how far could he have gotten? I wonder if there are security cameras in the area that might have picked up anything, maybe a strange vehicle or even seeing him walking around the parking lot or something. One would think if he was seen walking around the parking lot then that information would have been released I just don't know what to think.

I can't make it all fit as currently told. Maybe he was gone much earlier? Maybe mom and GM both "thought" he was in his room napping or something but he had actually already slipped out before GM arrived and mom was in the shower or something??? The story just doesn't work with GM in the living room and mom on the balcony at the moment he vanished.

Does GM live there? Or did she drop by for lunch or something? Does anyone else live there, for that matter? Or just mom and Braylen?
The same reporter I quoted said the grandparents live in the apartment also. Seems like a tight squeeze, but whatever.

Yeah, one scenario that might work is Braylen slipping out of the apartment and much time passing before anyone noticed. That would allow him to go quite a distance. Nothing like that has been presented by the mom though. MOO.

"If you want to just drop him off somewhere, please drop him off to the police station, you can drop him off here. Call my phone," Cox said. "I know he's crying, I know you can't get him to stop crying. He's being picky, he's not eating and even if he's scared I won't be mad. Please just drop him off to me. I just want him home. That's it."

Toledo police are aware of the rumors surrounding Braylen's disappearance.

Lt. Dan Gerken on scene said the family is being absolutely cooperative and they are still taking any tips or information from the public.

Mother of Braylen Noble: 'I just want him home'

Mother of Braylen Noble: 'I just want him home'

"If you want to just drop him off somewhere, please drop him off to the police station, you can drop him off here. Call my phone," Cox said. "I know he's crying, I know you can't get him to stop crying. He's being picky, he's not eating and even if he's scared I won't be mad. Please just drop him off to me. I just want him home. That's it."

I'm more than a little confused now. Does mom think someone found the boy after he escaped the apartment and is now not giving him back??? I know there is a first time for everything, but that hasn't happened ever that I know of.

That scenario would definitely be a first. I guess it's possible an RSO saw the boy fall out of the window, saw that no one noticed, and took off with him. A regular citizen would have helped the child and called an ambulance/police.

I'm more than a little confused now. Does mom think someone found the boy after he escaped the apartment and is now not giving him back??? I know there is a first time for everything, but that hasn't happened ever that I know of.

That scenario would definitely be a first. I guess it's possible an RSO saw the boy fall out of the window, saw that no one noticed, and took off with him. A regular citizen would have helped the child and called an ambulance/police.
Who the hell knows? :rolleyes: This is a most confusing case. I agree that most likely there hasn't been an abduction, though like you I'm not exactly sure what the mother meant.

At this point I guess we have to trust that LE is way ahead of us and will get to the truth soon. MOO.

Police said his mother is not a suspect nor do they suspect foul play.

Toledo Police seek missing 3-year-old child Braylen Noble | wtol.com

Friendly reminder: Please be mindful of our victim friendly stance.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.

They ruled the mother out quick that is a good thing but it does nothing to move any closer to finding Braylen. I hope they find some good leads soon the more time passes the harder this is going to be to solve time is the enemy in these cases.

Police said his mother is not a suspect nor do they suspect foul play.

Toledo Police seek missing 3-year-old child Braylen Noble | wtol.com

Friendly reminder: Please be mindful of our victim friendly stance.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them.

I hear what you are saying and have to be careful in what we post. However, LE made that statement Friday. Since then, they have started searching the landfill and transfer station.

Searching landfill.....could an injured non verbal small child with autism maybe have crawled into a bin away from the world? To hide. Wait for mom?

I may be wrong, anyone local correct me if I am, but apartment dwellers usually have to take bags to an on-site dumpster.
But LE checked all containers apartments cars building attics etc.

I had to climb in a dumpster to retrieve something once (gag). It ain't easy for an adult.

After watching the video it looks to me like a child could go out of the 2nd story window and land safely on the deck. After that though, they'd have to jump/fall because there aren't any stairs from the back deck to the ground. :(

The reporter on the 25 min video says LE says "the child fell from the THIRD FLOOR of one of these buildings...from the balcony.":eek: 3rd floor? Why are they looking in the water and woods? :confused:How could he walk away from that?:(

ETA - Oh wait, I know why they're looking there. :(o_O Brain fart! I was thinking he fell....
I live in the area and years ago.....the 80's my friend lived on the third in this complex and backed up to the woods. Very tall building with Swan Creek right behind. I can not see how anyone would survive a fall. Prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann