Martha Morgan - Murder on Oleander Dr. in Shreveport, LA, 19 February 2011

Crime Watch Daily investigates death of Martha Morgan

"Dennisa is and has been courageous in fighting for the truth about the death of her mother. Getting to the truth is vital to getting justice," said Louisiana State Senator John Milkovich.

If the case were to be reopened, and the same conclusion is reached -- suicide -- would Milkovich accept that?

"No, I won't accept that because I've seen the evidence and I know the abuse that was in the home, and I know it's not a suicide," said Milkovich.

For Dennisa, she's just getting started, pledging to never give up the fight, vowing to get justice for her mother.

Giving this a bump.
I believe you. Everything you've pointed out screams homicide. No finger prints on the weapon, no blood splatter, the fact recreations cannot successfully show she could have killed herself in this manner. Not to mention how quickly your father remarried, the head wound that was written off in the report, and all of the other evidence you and the news have provided.
We need enough social pressure to force their hands. Small town police often don't take DV seriously, in my experience living down South. They won't cave in or admit they were wrong unless they don't have any other choice.

You will need an independent autopsy/exhumation if your mother was not cremated. If you haven't done so already. It will cost money, and I highly suggest getting women's programs onboard across the country to help pay for it. That in addition to what everyone else has offered- especially the tip about LA CID.

There are likely going to be new DV reports or noise complaints wherever your farther is. We can find that out too, as more evidence of behavior patterns.

Hi, me again.

I was so struck by your story that I couldn't help but write this for you. I made it all tonight, so it is very messy and still needs editing/proofreading/fact checking and additions. The citations are not properly formatted yet, so it needs a little sprucing to be not-plagerized for certain info before sharing. I will be doing that this week. I couldn't help but share it now though, even incomplete... I want you to know people hear you and care deeply.

I made an editorialized version of your bullet points, five pages single spaced. Sometimes giving a story and emotion to these things help people conenct and feel empassioned for them. The difference between a name on a page and a real person, I think. I really feel it could help get more people involved. I thought it might be helpful. I also sent in an offer to be your volunteer for social media and file uploading.

Love & Loss in Louisiana

I am happy to edit it however you need, fix information, add file and image links at the bottom. I know this is a hard subject, so if any lines are an overstep you tell me and I will immediately fix them. You just let me know. If you want me to email an editable copy directly to you or add you as an editor we can get that worked out too. If you hate it, I will totally delete it. If you like it and agree, I can start spreading it across the US once editing is complete.

I want justice for your mother. And for you.

As I take in all the evidence that you have presented her on your mothers death "my deepest sympathy" and I'm no super sleuth but the history of abuse against your mother as well the evidence screams homicide!. Your fathers track record is laced with red flags yet the fumbling and bumbling of the powers that be along with what seems like road blocks at every turn pops up more red flags over those who handled the case. Keep pushing I say, sometimes it takes longer then we disire to bring down a house of cards. Bless you and yours for keeping your moms memory alive and as said fight the good fight.

I wanted to give a bump to this story. I am so sorry for you loss and can't imagine how frustrating this must be. So many things were botched, forgotten or simply ignored to create a different narrative in this case. I really believe that the higher up law enforcement agencies should be all over this bunch of cops and the coroner. Some of the things that coroner said just sounded ridiculous to me. IE. he said MM pulled her own shirt up before she shot herself in the chest. Why would someone do that? This thing sounds made up by other people because there certainly is no evidence to back up suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back