Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

@oceanstarryeyes
Did you mean the gold car as below?
Or have I missed a silver car involved?
Refresh us.

Driver may have clue in Leila Cavett’s disappearance, FBI says

If you were in a gold, four-door Honda sedan late last month and parked near the fuel pumps of a RaceTrac in Hollywood, the FBI wants to speak with you.

I was hoping for a update from MSM or Authorities 're: status of Leila.
Leila needs to be found.
FBI Miami at 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to FBI.GOV/TIPS.
SR may be the only person who knows where her body is. I can't see him cooperating unless they offer him some kind of deal. He probably knows LE needs either a body or a confession in order to convict him. Or a witness who knows something. Imo

I agree 1000%
@MsBetsy
We need a miracle.
We had one with KC being found alive.
Maybe Lelia can be the second one.

Maybe if SR's mother was allowed to see him. Maybe she could get the truth. Get him to tell what really happened.

To all Have a safe Labor Day
This 2020 has been so unforgettable.
I hope Precious KC remembers his mommy's touch her loyalty to him but not the bad sad parts only the sweet loving moments.

Where is LC? Is anyone looking for her? Do they think she is dead and doesn't need finding? Why is no one looking?? JMO. Katt
Yes, they believe she is deceased but I don't think they will search unless they have evidence to point to a certain location. Her body could be anywhere and the one person who knows is not cooperating, apparently. I wonder if they ever found any evidence in the dumpster they took away. We haven't heard anything since the hearing.

Imo

Yes, they believe she is deceased but I don't think they will search unless they have evidence to point to a certain location. Her body could be anywhere and the one person who knows is not cooperating, apparently. I wonder if they ever found any evidence in the dumpster they took away. We haven't heard anything since the hearing.

Imo
Personally, I feel like this case will go pretty quiet until SR appears in court again. I'm sure a LOT of investigation and research is being done by LE but, unless something major (such as a body being found or if they find some new evidence that makes them request civilian help in a search party or search for a new POI) happens, I'm not sure that LE would have reason to announce any new info before then. About the only other development I would forsee that we might hear about would maybe be if some sort of forensic results came back which gives LE cause to take another of SR's "affiliates" into custody. MOO of course. (& yeah, I do hope I'm wrong and that something substantial is uncovered before that - as I'm sure we all do.)

'Badly decomposed' body found off US Highway 441

PALM BEACH COUNTY, Fla. — A "badly decomposed" body was found Tuesday along U.S. Highway 441, Palm Beach Office spokeswoman Teri Barbera said.

If Leila is gone, I really hope this is her, for her family's sake moo. Didn't SR say they went to the beach in Palm Beach? (I could be mistaken)
I live really close to here, a few miles away. I drive by this spot all the time, it is well traveled with both vehicular traffic and foot traffic. I am sort of surprised a body would be there long enough to become badly decomposed.

I went and checked it out. There was a news truck there, and a PBSO squad car. The squad car actually pulled out right behind me as I passed by. There were a bunch of green flags where it looks like they removed the body, it was about 5 feet from the bike path/sidewalk. I saw 3 bicycle riders pass that area in the couple minutes that I was was in the area. I drove by, pulled into the driveway for the horse farm about 100 feet from where that body was found and turned around and looked at the scene. I am even more skeptical now that a body was there a long time.

I will say this, the grass is quite long though. They're doing periodic mowing of the swales along 441 but the mowers are about a mile or so north of this area right now.

Another point. When an animal is killed on the roadside in this area, it does not take long for the vultures to swarm in and devour it.

Something is really bothering me. The other lady who took care of Kam while the police searched the apartments said his feet were clean. If he was wandering around the complex or in the parking lot when the 1st lady found him, why weren't his feet dirty ? The only way I can see his feet being clean is if the 1st lady carried him. Why would she leave that out ? She said when she first saw him, she held out her hand and he took it and they walked around the complex.

I'm wondering now if this lady knew SR and took care of Kam while SR murdered Leila. He was going to pick Kam up in the morning. Maybe this lady did not want to give Kam to SR so she went to the 2nd lady and said, I found your baby. What a strange thing to say ! Why wouldn't you ask instead of assuming. It almost sounds like she wanted someone else to take Kam. The 2nd lady says she has not heard anything from the 1st lady since that day. I find that odd, too. I know she did a couple of interviews and I felt so proud of her finding Kam safe and sound but now I'm starting to wonder about her.

Something is really bothering me. The other lady who took care of Kam while the police searched the apartments said his feet were clean. If he was wandering around the complex or in the parking lot when the 1st lady found him, why weren't his feet dirty ? The only way I can see his feet being clean is if the 1st lady carried him. Why would she leave that out ? She said when she first saw him, she held out her hand and he took it and they walked around the complex.

I'm wondering now if this lady knew SR and took care of Kam while SR murdered Leila. He was going to pick Kam up in the morning. Maybe this lady did not want to give Kam to SR so she went to the 2nd lady and said, I found your baby. What a strange thing to say ! Why wouldn't you ask instead of assuming. It almost sounds like she wanted someone else to take Kam. The 2nd lady says she has not heard anything from the 1st lady since that day. I find that odd, too. I know she did a couple of interviews and I felt so proud of her finding Kam safe and sound but now I'm starting to wonder about her.
Not following super close. But, aren’t his feet clean because they found him right after he was dropped off by the witch in the gold car?

I went and checked it out. There was a news truck there, and a PBSO squad car. The squad car actually pulled out right behind me as I passed by. There were a bunch of green flags where it looks like they removed the body, it was about 5 feet from the bike path/sidewalk. I saw 3 bicycle riders pass that area in the couple minutes that I was was in the area. I drove by, pulled into the driveway for the horse farm about 100 feet from where that body was found and turned around and looked at the scene. I am even more skeptical now that a body was there a long time.

I will say this, the grass is quite long though. They're doing periodic mowing of the swales along 441 but the mowers are about a mile or so north of this area right now.

Another point. When an animal is killed on the roadside in this area, it does not take long for the vultures to swarm in and devour it.
Thank you for taking the time to check this out - I’m sorry it isn’t our girl but someone may get closure now.
I suspect he hid her quite well
JMO

Not following super close. But, aren’t his feet clean because they found him right after he was dropped off by the witch in the gold car?

E said she walked around the complex with him.

L said she ran into E and Kam. L changed kam's diaper and noted his feet were clean.

So if as E says, they walked around the complex until they met L, how are his feet clean ?

IMO SR knows where her body is. But also IMO as boastful as he is and his obsessive need to post on FB multiple times a day, there is a hint somewhere to someone other details of what he did and what the motive was, etc.

E said she walked around the complex with him.

L said she ran into E and Kam. L changed kam's diaper and noted his feet were clean.

So if as E says, they walked around the complex until they met L, how are his feet clean ?
Maybe she carried him? if I found a barefoot two year old I would lift him up and walk around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back