Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole hush money thing seems very odd to me. There's no reason to say paying someone for their work, as contracted, could give the wrong impression of being hush money.

So, they stiffed her her paycheck? How would they not imagine she'd report it? The least of their worries would be that someone might just think they were paying hush money.

At any rate, I think there are some missing sentences in the hush money story that didn't get said and might explain it a bit better. For me, the storyline doesn't seem logical.
JP stated he was paid for going to Broomfield, I'm sure MG was also.

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

She says she heard from Barry again, days after, through text.

“He fired me because I gave up my phone, I wasn’t staying quiet and I was complying with CBI,” she said of that interaction. “I feel like if he was innocent, he would have talked to me. I worked with him every day for a long time.”

But Barry Morphew has questioned Gentile’s character in conversations he’s had with FOX21.

“She’s a meth head,” Barry said. “She’s mad at me because I fired her and don’t let her work for me anymore. She’s mad. So they’re not gonna say anything good about me.”

BBM: How long is a long time? IF, MG is such a meth head why would BM continue to give her work? Hinky meter going off.... sounds like MG is sending a very public message to BM, as a reminder she knows things. Her character isn’t the only one in question. MOO!
I fired her so THEY'RE not gonna say anything good about me

We drove from Silverthorne to Evergreen (just west of Denver) via 285 just a few weeks ago (about the same distance mileage-wise) and it took us 2.5 hours (granted, that was at the start of the weekend). Getting through Denver alone from Broomfield can take an hour. If you google “distance from Broomfield to Salida,” you’ll get results that say three hours. And that’s entirely traffic dependent.
Agreed! Denver mountain traffic is getting worse and worse...

About that mail in the hotel room. If, hypothetically, a person were trying to get a loan and using their home as equity / collateral - would they need to provide proof of property insurance to the lender?

Thinking maybe BM was (unknown to SM) attempting to dip into the marital assets for personal cash. And she found the papers....

When MG said it looked like BM emptied his truck, I' don't doubt this included mail!

If it was important, it would not have been in the trash. BM had no idea that JP would collect it. IMO, JP collected the mail as evidence that BM had been in that room. JP would have no reason to have BM's mail. Probably a red herring-- (because we have devoted threads to the discarded mail)!

I thought she said he sounded very upset on Sunday morning, like he had just had the worst night of his life. Something like that.
Both are true.

Morgan said he was crying in the Monday morning call to her, and when he contacted her on Sunday and directed her to Broomfield, she said he sounded frazzled and like he just had the worst night of his life.

Wow, this is great, so much information to process.

Just thinking about Barry and his workers. IMO - the reason Barry employs people who are experiencing issues with their mental health, AOD issues or ex prisoners etc is due to his narcissism. Narcs or similar type abusers like Barry need people that are easy to manipulate and who will be accommodating to them and put his needs before their own - therefore he targets people who most likely need the money and he knows they will overlook behaviours that a more emotionally healthy person wouldn't. He would be feeling so much rage at his disloyal workers right now.

OK, at this moment in time, what do you believe?

1. BM lost his cool and committed a terrible act that resulted in SM's death
2. BM premeditated and then killed SM all on his own
3. BM did it, but had a bunch of help covering up, creating alibis, etc
4. BM hired it done and kept his hands clean
5. BM is a grieving widower, and has no clue what happened to his precious wife.

I've been trying to decide between 1 and 2, but have added 3 to my list of real possibilities.

Thoughts?

I wonder if she was alive at 11 a.m. when BM had to mysteriously run home to make his wife happy on a hike or bike run?
According to Andy’s account, Suzanne was very much alive at that time. Her cell phone conversation supposedly stopped abruptly at 12:30 that afternoon. I’m wondering if this coincides with BM’s return.

OK, at this moment in time, what do you believe?

1. BM lost his cool and committed a terrible act that resulted in SM's death
2. BM premeditated and then killed SM all on his own
3. BM did it, but had a bunch of help covering up, creating alibis, etc
4. BM hired it done and kept his hands clean
5. BM is a grieving widower, and has no clue what happened to his precious wife.

I've been trying to decide between 1 and 2, but have added 3 to my list of real possibilities.

Thoughts?

Both 1. and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads