Found Deceased WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, possibly went shopping, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also her mother said the stick test was missing. Soon she must have seen the test when her daughter took it, or how would she know it was missing

Her mother said that the first test she took when she went to the clinic is missing. I don't know what that means, but if it's something that was in contact with urine, it's a rather odd thing to keep - in my humble opinion.

Someone mentioned that she might have documentation from the doctor related to the pregnancy for health cost coverage. That seems more likely, but, if so, why is the pregnancy unconfirmed?

"But there’s something else her mother believes she may have left the house with last Tuesday. “The very first test that she took when she went to the clinic, its missing…I can't think of why she needed it unless somebody asked her for it,” says Marie Smith" (link)​

The area wherethe phone pinged. I read where it is pretty populated are in the day. Could the perp havegottena boatrental and goneoutat night. They said. Shewasnt reported missing foradayormore. They should ask around to see if anyone in that arearemembers a boat going out atnight. Sorry about the words running together. Im on an old ipad. Lol

The area where the phone pinged. I read where it is pretty populated are in the day. Could the perp have gotten a boat rental and gone out at night. They said. She wasn't reported missing for a day or more. They should ask around to see if anyone in that area remembers a boat going out at night. Sorry about the words running together. I'm on an old ipad. Lol

Info from her mom about the last phone location is a bit confusing, but we know that the phone stopped working around 1PM on the day she was last seen by family - which eliminates an over night connection. She left the house around 8:45AM and the phone was at the park around 1:00PM (same day).

Her mother said that she did not go to the park, but she did go to the park to walk dogs. That doesn't make sense.

"The 33-year-old woman went missing Tuesday morning after she left her family's house in Parkland around 8:30 a.m.

Her mother says Cantrell’s cell phone last pinged off the south Vashon tower just before 1 p.m. on Tuesday before it was either turned off or died. Police told her the most logical location of the phone based off of the ping would be Point Defiance Park.

But her mother doesn’t believe she ever went to the park. Smith says her daughter would occasionally go to the park to walk her two Chihuahuas, but she left the dogs at home.

Other than to walk her dogs, she had no other reason to be in her park her mom says, and her car was found on the other end of town near the Tacoma Dome.

Her mom doesn’t believe Cantrell was ever there either. “That is not a place that she would ever be. It's just not, there’s no reason for her to be there. It’s not a safe area, she wouldn’t be there,” Smith said.
Mother of missing Parkland woman: 'Please let her go'

Here's the map: Kassandra Cantrell - خرائطي على Google

Info from her mom about the last phone location is a bit confusing, but we know that the phone stopped working around 1PM on the day she was last seen by family - which eliminates an over night connection. She left the house around 8:45AM and the phone was at the park around 1:00PM (same day).

Her mother said that she did not go to the park, but she did go to the park to walk dogs. That doesn't make sense.

"The 33-year-old woman went missing Tuesday morning after she left her family's house in Parkland around 8:30 a.m.

Her mother says Cantrell’s cell phone last pinged off the south Vashon tower just before 1 p.m. on Tuesday before it was either turned off or died. Police told her the most logical location of the phone based off of the ping would be Point Defiance Park.

But her mother doesn’t believe she ever went to the park. Smith says her daughter would occasionally go to the park to walk her two Chihuahuas, but she left the dogs at home.

Other than to walk her dogs, she had no other reason to be in her park her mom says, and her car was found on the other end of town near the Tacoma Dome.

Her mom doesn’t believe Cantrell was ever there either. “That is not a place that she would ever be. It's just not, there’s no reason for her to be there. It’s not a safe area, she wouldn’t be there,” Smith said.
Mother of missing Parkland woman: 'Please let her go'

Here's the map: Kassandra Cantrell - خرائطي على Google
I think the mother’s point was that it would be out of character for KC to go to the park without the dogs. She would not have done it. Now if she was going to meet someone for a serious conversation that her mother did not know about I suppose that could be an exception, but it would not be a normal occurrence.

I think the most likely scenario is that something happened to KC in a private residence or vehicle. A private location. I suspect it happened in the morning and the phone was tossed later at Pt Defiance Park to try to throw off the track. JMO.

ETA LE did have a pre- planned dive team exercise off point defiance park and looked for evidence in this case as part of it. No reports of finding anything but not sure they said either way. Water definitely all around. Lots of woods too.

Last edited:
I think the mother’s point was that it would be out of character for KC to go to the park without the dogs. She would not have done it. Now if she was going to meet someone for a serious conversation that her mother did not know about I suppose that could be an exception, but it would not be a normal occurrence.

I think the most likely scenario is that something happened to KC in a private residence or vehicle. A private location. I suspect it happened in the morning and the phone was tossed later at Pt Defiance Park to try to throw off the track. JMO.

ETA LE did have a pre- planned dive team exercise off point defiance park and looked for evidence in this case as part of it. No reports of finding anything but not sure they said either way. Water definitely all around. Lots of woods too.

The only way to get to the park is by ferry, so it shouldn't be too difficult to narrow down who was on the ferry during those 5 hours between leaving home and the last phone ping. However, there's still the question of the accuracy of the phone location - does it slowly track to that location during the 5 hours, or does it just appear there?

The unusual information about the pregnancy - cannot be confirmed by police, some sort of missing paperwork from a doctor confirming a first trimester pregnancy - does place the pregnancy at the centre of her disappearance. Perhaps she got dressed up, contacted a man that she believed to be the father, he didn't believe her or didn't accept it, things went south and the rest is history.

I am surprised her mother hasn't found any letters from her doctor/clinic etc regarding her pregnancy.

or a letter or a call stating she missed her appointment. Maybe that is not as common there but where I live they would call and ask about the missing appointment and try to set up another. Perhaps she received one of those two things and hasn’t been public with it.

This entire case remains a mystery to me with a heck of a lot of unanswered questions, things we would normally hear. The go fund me account set up by the brother is not doing well at all which is somewhat unusual in a missing persons case. Perhaps because no one is really talking about it very much.

The alleged "love triangle" unfortunately became the Bermuda triangle for KC. Amazing with all our technology, and advanced crime analysis, etc, and someone can still disappear or be disappeared like they were Jimmy Hoffa.

Speculation only: I am wondering if the reason mom said that KC took the “test” with her is because LE were requesting her physician’s contact information and mom went looking for the test result sheet to find contact info and couldn’t find the paper from the clinic at that point? Maybe we don’t actually have reason to suspect that KC took the paper with her for whatever her outing was that morning but instead the paper is just gone and there is no way to pinpoint when it disappeared? Has anyone said that they went with her for her initial test or to other appointments (I have not been able to read through everything yet, clarification appreciated). If not that may explain why LE is saying it cannot be confirmed, because no one but KC knew where she was being seen.

Men, if you hate having a child so much that you are willing to take your partner's, ex partners or fling's life then maybe don't have sex with them or use double protection. If these men don't want anything to do with the kids and woman and don't want to pay child support, maybe there can be a fund to help these women so they aren't put in danger as there will always be lowlifes and entitled scum.

He may have had a reason to believe that he could not father children. So being accused of being a parent would create very hard feelings with him and the girlfriend.

In normal people that would not be enough to cause murder. I personally think there is another guy. Someone never mentioned to mom or others.

MOO

Yes, I can imagine if, say, the man in question had had a vasectomy and he denied his ability to father children and indeed had no children of his own to suggest otherwise, then there would be reason to doubt her pregnancy. By him, at least. JMO

I must have missed K's mom saying anything about a pregnancy stick. Do you happen to have a link? tia...

But there’s something else her mother believes she may have left the house with last Tuesday. “The very first test that she took when she went to the clinic, its missing…I can't think of why she needed it unless somebody asked her for it,” says Marie Smith.

Volunteers look for clues in case of missing pregnant Tacoma woman

Mom said the test, not the paperwork. Clinics here have been using the stick for some time for cost savings -- it's very inexpensive. Women often ask for them if they can keep the stick as it's sentimental to some.

It wasn't the pregnancy stick, it is the visit summary and paperwork from the doctor's appointment confirming pregnancy.

Our clinics use the stick for cost reasons -- very inexpensive. Note mom references the test itself, not the paperwork. Many women ask for the stick -- it's sentimental.

. “The very first test that she took when she went to the clinic, its missing…I can't think of why she needed it unless somebody asked her for it,” says Marie Smith.

Volunteers look for clues in case of missing pregnant Tacoma woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members