Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a number of young women missing from Waterbury (not far from the park). I am hoping it is Jennifer but disposing of her in a park doesn't seem like a FD thing to do. But, the park is on the way to Farmington via Route 6.

Oh, while I doubt it is JFD—sadly because I wish for the kids to know she is found—, I definitely can see FD dumping poor JFD in a park. He had poison ivy, he suddenly was under pressure to get rid of the evidence faster than he’d planned, and he’d already tried to set up an association with a park, as though she’d met her murderer at one (in NC) and then that murderer took her to another place he or she (they) knew and was comfortable with, another park. And we’ve seen his penchant for trying to blame others and to dispose of things in neighborhoods less blessed materially than his own. I know he seemed so confident she’d never be found but then, he was confident he’d get away with this, meaning he was overconfident as well as being a horrible person. MOO.

I think you are right-that piece of excrement has decided to be a tough guy...I am sure that their lawyers have explained to KM and MT that as long as they both are in considerable legal jeopardy, neither will spill on the other. And as long as neither one talks, they could both walk. Now, the last part, I doubt (the walking)-but it is possible that neither one sees the prison time that we all want. Kent M may realize that he has no better place to go besides a couple of years in prison, since he has no family member or friend who cares about him enough to post his bond, but MT may be truly frightened to be locked up for a couple of years. Let’s hope they are convicted of as much as possible and that they are sentenced to the maximum possible time in prison.

I’ll take anything over nothing. And I’ll hope for a large karma bus to come along. MOO.

She (MT) really is wretched, isn’t she? Constantly promoting HER life, HER battle, and HER family...just imagine what a role model she would have been for the Dulos children, if Fd had been allowed to persist in putting his children in her company!

She IS and I really try to see good in all. While I feel as though the life lessons JFD and GF had imparted to the kids through their good and kind examples would have endured in the kids, it makes me sick to think of them being exposed to the incessant selfishness of MT and FD—and I fear for them, too, since the money would be theirs eventually and who knows what MT and FD would do to get more. MOO.

Inside Fotis Dulos’ safe deposit box: Tiffany ring, Rolex, Cartier watches, court documents reveal

So here is some of what was in the safe deposit box belonging to Fotis and Jennifer Dulos

Attorney Hug seems a bit too interested in the few things that obviously should go to the Dulos children, including 4JX and the retirement account.

Personally, I would hate to see 4JX and the watches and jewelry go into the estate pool of money and be used to pay attorneys, including Hug. We must remember that Attorney Hug is a creditor, too.

From the article you posted:
In recent weeks, Weinstein has also tried to get Hug to turn over the deed to the palatial Farmington home where the couple lived before Jennifer Dulos moved out with the children in June 2017.

Farber paid off the mortgage on the home, which had been secured with her family’s assets, after her daughter disappeared and then filed for foreclosure on the property. All the properties owned by Fotis Dulos as part of his high-end real estate business, Fore Group, are in foreclosure.

Hug has said in court documents that few assets will be left for the children once creditors have been satisfied. Hug has also sought to have Jennifer Dulos declared legally dead so the estate could use a $191,000 Individual Retirement Account owned by Fotis Dulos.

This date is after the various domestic (criminal) charges related to KM's divorce....I wonder if moving he criminal charges to after the hearings for the other cases is an indication KM has decided to forego cooperation with LE over the conspiracy charges.

Earlier this year it was mentioned in a court hearing that the pleas and charges in domestic rape, imprisonment, etc., were awaiting cooperation on the conspiracy to commit murder charges. I have been so hopeful KM would talk.....:(

I know it’s a weird thought but suppose KM DID tell things (suddenly, we see movement in the safe-deposit box and there are other developments that just weren’t around before) but they’re acting as though he didn’t for his safety (he knows MT) and to preserve a deal. I am holding onto this. MOO.

Attorney Hug seems a bit too interested in the few things that obviously should go to the Dulos children, including 4JX and the retirement account.

Personally, I would hate to see 4JX and the watches and jewelry go into the estate pool of money and be used to pay attorneys, including Hug. We must remember that Attorney Hug is a creditor, too.

From the article you posted:
In recent weeks, Weinstein has also tried to get Hug to turn over the deed to the palatial Farmington home where the couple lived before Jennifer Dulos moved out with the children in June 2017.

Farber paid off the mortgage on the home, which had been secured with her family’s assets, after her daughter disappeared and then filed for foreclosure on the property. All the properties owned by Fotis Dulos as part of his high-end real estate business, Fore Group, are in foreclosure.

Hug has said in court documents that few assets will be left for the children once creditors have been satisfied. Hug has also sought to have Jennifer Dulos declared legally dead so the estate could use a $191,000 Individual Retirement Account owned by Fotis Dulos.

I do not see how anyone can not want these poor kids to benefit in at least these ways. MOO.

LosAngeles, Thank you for always posting these updates. I am surprised it is set for Dec 24, the day before Christmas. Many places close all day or shut down early.
I wonder what the hearing is about? Any one have an idea? It would be nice if he dumped on MT....wishing.

I know it’s far fetched but maybe KM has made a quiet deal and this would be a symbolic gift and a redemption kind of meaning—and a gift to JD’s kids and all if something does move and she is found or justice is at least furthered. MOO.

I think we may have discussed this a while back, but how is it possible that Atty Hug, and all of the other attorneys happen to be creditors with a higher standing than Gloria Farber? I do realize that creditors are ranked in order of greater right to the assets, but how do they justify the order?

I think we may have discussed this a while back, but how is it possible that Atty Hug, and all of the other attorneys happen to be creditors with a higher standing than Gloria Farber? I do realize that creditors are ranked in order of greater right to the assets, but how do they justify the order?
Technically, as the administrator of the estate, Hug and other attorney's are entitled to be reimbursed for their unpaid invoices. The IRA is in a trust, so is safe to go to the children. IMO

Technically, as the administrator of the estate, Hug and other attorney's are entitled to be reimbursed for their unpaid invoices. The IRA is in a trust, so is safe to go to the children. IMO

They may be entitled, as you say, but why are they first? Gloria Farber surely is also entitled to what she has spent on the mortgage on that monstrosity at 4JC, and yet, she is going to end up with nothing-although it might have been worth it to her to be FD’s landlord before he killed himself-

How do they know what was in it?
Agree.It's very fuzzy. Christopher Hug, as of Friday, had not revealed the contents. Did he do that over the weekend? And, is the friend of the family the person that identified the pieces that were there? The watches,the ring, the coins and crosses and knew the meaning behind them? More will be revealed in due time.
Sickens me to think these precious things will go to the creditors.
FD is stripping GF and his own children from the grave.
Maybe his family will get on board and try to claim the coins and crosses?
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member