Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's possible. I would mention though Braylen had fear issues and balance so I don't feel he could even do the stairs part.

Another possibility is that grandma may have inadvertently thrown a monkey wrench into this. I DON'T NAME WHOEVER DID SOMETHING that ended with child in the pool. But let's say hypothetically that he was already deceased and ...just theory...his body already somewhere but NOT in apt. A "circumstance" will be figured out soon...but...
Grandma doesn't live in apt.
But she does live downstairs from grandchild!
Knock knock! It's me! Come to join you!
Uh... Braylen is in his room so she cant see him now, he had a stomachache so whatever adults are present can visit quietly. Its so hard to get Braylen to stop crying you know, and take a nap.
But grandma doesn't move along.
It is almost lunchtime after all. She'll stay for lunch, she'll wait to see her grandbaby.
And she is sitting in the living room.
She isn't. leaving.
Just SPECULATION, but maybe grandma got impatient and someone else knew at some point grandma would insist...
He's gone! Oh how could he be gone?!
He must have gone out window!

Oooooh, pretty brilliant speculation. Definitely a possibility.

Until we know more, I guess we just have to wait.

Ugh. Clear water, not very deep, searched already, no pool cover, and fenced off, sure makes it unlikely he was missed.

One more possible scenerio ... he managed to escape his own apartment and someone else in the apartment block killed him.

Kids with disabilities, who require lots of care and who cry a lot seem to be vulnerable to violence. :(

Apt complex searched even the attics etc.
Tracking dogs and cadaver dogs.
I agree about disabled children who cry a lot being vulnerable to violence...

That's possible. I would mention though Braylen had fear issues and balance so I don't feel he could even do the stairs part.

Another possibility is that grandma may have inadvertently thrown a monkey wrench into this. I DON'T NAME WHOEVER DID SOMETHING that ended with child in the pool. But let's say hypothetically that he was already deceased and ...just theory...his body already somewhere but NOT in apt. A "circumstance" will be figured out soon...but...
Grandma doesn't live in apt.
But she does live downstairs from grandchild!
Knock knock! It's me! Come to join you!
Uh... Braylen is in his room so she cant see him now, he had a stomachache so whatever adults are present can visit quietly. Its so hard to get Braylen to stop crying you know, and take a nap.
But grandma doesn't move along.
It is almost lunchtime after all. She'll stay for lunch, she'll wait to see her grandbaby.
And she is sitting in the living room.
She isn't. leaving.
Just SPECULATION, but maybe grandma got impatient and someone else knew at some point grandma would insist...
He's gone! Oh how could he be gone?!
He must have gone out window!
I was thinking this same thing. Only I think the grandmother came in from somewhere else or out of her bedroom and finally asked where he was and that's when all of this story of the window came about with her calling the police. Also why I think the mother could have been on the patio. She could be on her phone or speaking to someone else who was there freely without the grandmother being able to hear. There was at least a little over an hour from the time neighbors heard the child crying until the one neighbor spoke about him quickly stopping to the 911 call.

Are you thinking that he may have “fallen” from the balcony? While either alive or already deceased, and perhaps been caught by something/one? That’s an interesting thought.
Yep, pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Maybe he “fell” off the balcony in the back instead of the more visible front window, possibly even when grandma was outside looking near the pool. All just thoughts, moo, etc.

We never heard any confirmation either way from LE about the bloody blanket or the recently dug hole in the woods, correct?

They have to know by now if the substance is blood, if it is Braylen’s or someone related to him and the dogs would have hit on the hole if he’d been buried there at some point. If the hole was large enough to conceal a body, a shovel or tool would be needed. Has that been located?

I can’t quite put my thoughts together on this but I’m bothered by him being somewhere for 6 days yet all the volunteer searchers and LE couldn’t find him but he was probably moved quickly, and under the cover of darkness, and no one saw him, the person(s) who moved him, or activity at the pool. Despite searchers and LE and likely just neighbors looking out their windows all hours of day and night. I’m not counting the guy interviewed who said he reported all this info to LE because they said his body was not located due to a tip. That’s my interpretation of LE’s statement.

Considering there was no signs of trauma, not sure if the bloody blanket would be his blood or relevant.

Coroner's records reveal few new details in Braylen Noble case

It's under a paywall but a screenshot of it said he was found floating face down in a black t shirt and diaper and his body showed vety little signs of decomposition. He showed no sign of injury and was well nourished. They said the pool was searched twice previously and they found him under murky water.

In this article grandma is listed as Bobbie Johnson

Considering there was no signs of trauma, not sure if the bloody blanket would be his blood or relevant.

Coroner's records reveal few new details in Braylen Noble case

It's under a paywall but a screenshot of it said he was found floating face down in a black t shirt and diaper and his body showed vety little signs of decomposition. He showed no sign of injury and was well nourished. They said the pool was searched twice previously and they found him under murky water.
In this article grandma is listed as Bobbie Johnson

Alright, the description of shirt was wrong, accidentally or purpose.
If a body rose due to drowning, the 3-5 days to rise (according to medical literature) that would somewhat fit the time he's been missing... except:
He would also be quite decomposed.

It's not just the matter of how many days, it's the reason a body rises. From gases in the deceased created by decomposition.
Things keep imitating authentic results but the details never fit and even contradict themselves.

We never heard any confirmation either way from LE about the bloody blanket or the recently dug hole in the woods, correct?

They have to know by now if the substance is blood, if it is Braylen’s or someone related to him and the dogs would have hit on the hole if he’d been buried there at some point. If the hole was large enough to conceal a body, a shovel or tool would be needed. Has that been located?

I can’t quite put my thoughts together on this but I’m bothered by him being somewhere for 6 days yet all the volunteer searchers and LE couldn’t find him but he was probably moved quickly, and under the cover of darkness, and no one saw him, the person(s) who moved him, or activity at the pool. Despite searchers and LE and likely just neighbors looking out their windows all hours of day and night. I’m not counting the guy interviewed who said he reported all this info to LE because they said his body was not located due to a tip. That’s my interpretation of LE’s statement.

I just want to note that there are at least a half-dozen apt complexes near Hunter's Ridge. Because it's near college buildings.
That being said, there are numerous self+storage lots.

One is 3 minutes away by car from Hunter's Ridge.
Another is 1 minute by car.

Is it still quite possible they missed him when searching the pool? Twice? It says he was found in the deep end. I don't know what to think..it does not seem like a stranger would put him there, it does not seem like he got there on his own so what happened and if he wasn't there before, where was he?

Murky water? it sure looked clear and blue to me

JMO

It does in most pictures. But I saw a video clip from a news channel posted on this thread, and it looked milky. I've had my pool turn milky before. With the liner reflection and sky reflection, milky can appear clear/blue from a distance. Milky would've definitely hidden him. But I agree, it looks clear in most shots.

Is it still quite possible they missed him when searching the pool? Twice? It says he was found in the deep end. I don't know what to think..it does not seem like a stranger would put him there, it does not seem like he got there on his own so what happened and if he wasn't there before, where was he?
IMO unless Toledo Fire Rescue use visually impaired personnel there's no way Braylen was missed. The pool was the very first place searched according to the link below. Dogs were brought out immediately. In the video from the link the reporter shows a close up of a dog searching with its handler - just behind the pool area.

The reporter himself is also near the pool. The water isn't crystal clear but not "murky" enough to conceal a body IMO. At 20:00 into the video there are rescue officers looking directly at the pool from outside the fence. At 23:00 they're in the pool area, preparing to search.

TFRD, TPD searching for missing 3-year-old near Swan Creek
Pool.jpg

Was it reported that cars were searched on Friday he was reported missing. My gut is saying Thursday night something happened.
Yes, they looked inside , under, did use dogs in parking area .
I believe it was before Fri.
Thursday may be best guess because of the GrandmaFactor; how long can you make excuses for him not to be seen or come to phone? Grandma lives right on first floor!

Last edited:
IMO unless Toledo Fire Rescue use visually impaired personnel there's no way Braylen was missed. The pool was the very first place searched according to the link below. Dogs were brought out immediately. In the video from the link the reporter shows a close up of a dog searching with its handler - just behind the pool area.

The reporter himself is also near the pool. The water isn't crystal clear but not "murky" enough to conceal a body IMO. At 20:00 into the video there are rescue officers looking directly at the pool from outside the fence. At 23:00 they're in the pool area, preparing to search.

TFRD, TPD searching for missing 3-year-old near Swan Creek
View attachment 263782

I agree and drones and helicopter also boost that certainty.
In St.Pete all these people are having a great time at the beach, in the water from right in the shallows to deeper water. Now this isn't lagoon or pool colored water it's greenish dull, the sea makes it ripple and the sun is reflecting off the water.
Up in the air in a chopper you could see scores of sharks, clearly, swimming around people right by their legs but they didn't see them.

EhHo5CCWAAIPS2M.jpeg
EhHo5CEWkAAYzkx.jpeg
EhHo5CAWsAIIvR2.jpeg

These photos were taken the first day when Braylen was reported missing

Please notice how water was lowered, extremely, and see the color.
The ladders for checking attic during door-to-door search.
When they looked inside and under cars they had tracker/cadaver dogs helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158