Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been here long enough to see the obvious patterns, and am still going in that direction with my thoughts, but dang. It’s starting to kind of look like somebody could be playing mind games. If so, imo it would be somebody random, showing off. Bloody blanket, hole, black shirt in the cloudy pool.

Hanlon''s Razor : "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

My personal feeling not supported by anything official:
The shirt is black because on the 911 call nothing seemed to be known for sure about their own 3 year old.
The hole in the woods with the two-by-four was not far from a tent. Could have been a cat-hole dug deep enough with the wood while a cohort waited in the night? Could have been left by a bum. Until LE puts crime scene tape up it isn't that helpful.
Bloody blanket? IDK!! It was said that it was not recognized but if you dont want a blanket missing, you'd get another one.
Or it was left by a bum!
It was taken for testing, so LE did right and if it's connected they aren't saying.
I don't think its a prank because Feds were there pretty early and that's not like screwing with local pd.
JMO

Last edited:
I mean, there are other places a child could drown near there, right? Like a creek, or a different pool?
Hanlon''s Razor : "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

My personal feeling not supported by anything official:
The shirt is black because on the 911 call nothing seemed to be known for sure about their own 3 year old.
The hole in the woods with the two-by-four was not far from a tent. Could have been a cat-hole dug deep enough with the wood while a cohort waited in the night? Could have been left by a bum. Until LE puts crime scene tape up it isn't that helpful.
Bloody blanket? IDK!! It was said that it was recognized but if you dont want a blanket missing, you'd get another one.
Or it was left by a bum!
It was taken for testing, so LE did right and if it's connected they aren't saying.
I don't think its a prank because Feds were there pretty early and that's not like screwing with local pd.
JMO
Good to know about Hanlon. Occam’s cousin? Prank is too lighthearted. I’m thinking if Occam and Hanlon are wrong, it‘s more like Hannibal Lecter.

While it is definitely important to consider and not rule out a connection, I also don’t think we should jump to conclusions about hole with the 2x4 when you’ve got a homeless camp nearby. We have lots of transients in my area and many people dig holes and use things they can lay across the top of the hole to “sit” over when relieving themselves, as a makeshift toilet. It could be coincidental.

Alright, the description of shirt was wrong, accidentally or purpose.
If a body rose due to drowning, the 3-5 days to rise (according to medical literature) that would somewhat fit the time he's been missing... except:
He would also be quite decomposed.

It's not just the matter of how many days, it's the reason a body rises. From gases in the deceased created by decomposition.
Things keep imitating authentic results but the details never fit and even contradict themselves.
Add to that, the pool water didn’t look murky to me. At all. Don't these reporters fact check?

The pool had maybe 24” of water left after they partially drained it. It could’ve been 24” of thick mud and he would have been found. It could’ve been the darkest, murkiest, most polluted water ever and they still would’ve found him. There’s just no way he was there during not one but TWO searches and magically found on the third? Come on, it defies any and allllll logic. Imo

View attachment 263789
View attachment 263790
View attachment 263791

These photos were taken the first day when Braylen was reported missing

Please notice how water was lowered, extremely, and see the color.
The ladders for checking attic during door-to-door search.
When they looked inside and under cars they had tracker/cadaver dogs helping.
Based on that specific photo of the pool and the pool water, I find it incredibly difficult to believe that baby was in those very waters, as the people in this pic - and remained undetected for... how many days?

Nope. I don't believe he was there initially.

entirely jmo

Bringing forward a pic posted way back by @CharlestonGal (post #197) The upper corner window near the drain pipe with the screen missing is the one Braylen supposedly/may have fell/jumped out. Notice the black piece of machinery directly below. Wouldn't the mother have noticed it if she had checked the ground below the window? It's kind of hard to miss.

upload_2020-9-8_16-21-11-png.263033

Bringing forward a pic posted way back by @CharlestonGal (post #197) The upper corner window near the drain pipe with the screen missing is the one Braylen supposedly/may have fell/jumped out. Notice the black piece of machinery directly below. Wouldn't the mother have noticed it if she had checked the ground below the window? It's kind of hard to miss.

What is that-the black box ? This is my first time seeing this pic thank you for posting. There is no way that child would’ve fallen out of that window and not gotten hurt especially with that unit below.

While it is definitely important to consider and not rule out a connection, I also don’t think we should jump to conclusions about hole with the 2x4 when you’ve got a homeless camp nearby. We have lots of transients in my area and many people dig holes and use things they can lay across the top of the hole to “sit” over when relieving themselves, as a makeshift toilet. It could be coincidental.
That's what a cat hole is, old military term.

What is that-the black box ? This is my first time seeing this pic thank you for posting. There is no way that child would’ve fallen out of that window and not gotten hurt especially with that unit below.
HVAC unit. We've referred to it before but without the photo. We couldn't believe first that it wouldn't have blood, clothing torn, a big dent.
Second it would hurt so bad; if the baby had fallen neighbors would hear screaming nor at least a thud?

HVAC unit. We've referred to it before but without the photo. We couldn't believe first that it wouldn't have blood, clothing torn, a big dent.
Second it would hurt so bad; if the baby had fallen neighbors would hear screaming nor at least a thud?
Ty. I thought so but wasn’t sure...Absolutely! I can’t imagine he would’ve gotten up from that fall. And in an apt complex someone would’ve heard something, even only in retrospect. I do not believe he was in the pool (until someone placed him in there) and I do not believe he fell or jumped out of that window and took off on his own. <modsnipped> MOO IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely do not believe Braylen actually fell from the window. Injuries would be evident. But I also pushed a screen out of a window while standing on the sill around that age and have a child who has done the same - to the point that all of our windows have stoppers to prevent them from opening more than a couple of inches now. I can see where a person could make a snap-conclusion if they found a dislodged screen while they were in the panic of trying to find a missing child. When you are fearing for the safety of a vulnerable child who has eloped, your logic is not always fully intact. <modsnipped> but I am also not convinced that an elopement followed by accidental pool drowning was an impossibility, either. I watched some footage which I don't believe is approved for discussion here that shows the pool from overhead, and I am not swayed either way by that imagery. I will continue to wait and see whether further evidence (camera, autopsy water analysis, etc) is presented.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 263789
View attachment 263790
View attachment 263791

These photos were taken the first day when Braylen was reported missing

Please notice how water was lowered, extremely, and see the color.
The ladders for checking attic during door-to-door search.
When they looked inside and under cars they had tracker/cadaver dogs helping.
I’m so glad you posted these pics. This should set to rest any speculation that a Braylen was in the pool all along.

I don't believe that he was in that pool the entire time but how with so many people walking around searching for him could anyone put him in the pool after it was searched? If they had put him out somewhere in the woods behind the apartments one would think that searchers would have found him there instead. I just can't make sense out of how anyone could have hid his body and then moved it without getting caught in the process.
I doubt there was anyone out searching between midnight and 4am. That was the perfect time to move him. I believe he was buried in that hole in the woods and moved, possibly a few times, until he was discovered in the pool. As to who did it and why, I have a few ideas but they can’t be discussed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford