GUILTY NC - William “Andy” Banks, 39, Raleigh, met someone about selling his car, 12 Sept 2020 *ARREST*

So, how does LE know his life was threatened with a gun?
Perhaps Andy's blood is all over the RR .....evidence his life was obviously at least threatened due to an apparent gun shot.
I haven't found any MSM suggesting that Merritt threatened and endangered the life of Andy Banks with a firearm. I wouldn't doubt it , but, haven't read anything like that yet.

Maybe second person is divulging bits of information but not giving up location of Andy in order to distance himself? Ex: "Yeah, we took the car at gunpoint but left him on the side of the road" His life was threatened, but no one is admitting to physical harm....yet :(

I don’t think a second person has been arrested yet.

Most likely the is saying he acted alone and doesn’t know what happened to Andy.

Doubtful the suspect already admitted to threatening Andy with a gun. I'm thinking there may be forensic evidence in the car that makes that obvious. Or, there could be video from a drive up ATM showing the gun?

I haven't found any MSM suggesting that Merritt threatened and endangered the life of Andy Banks with a firearm. I wouldn't doubt it , but, haven't read anything like that yet.

According to warrants for his arrest for larceny, Justin Merritt threatened and endangered the life of Andy Banks with a firearm.
Andy Banks is still MISSING. Call 911 if you have any information. https://t.co/sMCMZ246ds

This article from my local news this morning mentions that the arrest warrant says Merritt threatened Banks with a gun during the process of stealing the car. I haven’t been able to find a copy of the arrest warrant.

Virginia man extradited to Raleigh on charges he stole SUV belonging to missing man Andy Banks

Hopefully LE makes the second arrest today and AB is located as well.
this MSM says he was threatened with a gun while stealing the car so they must have evidence of the threat - makes me think someone is talking..
JMO

This is where police found missing man’s, Andy Banks of Raleigh, NC, car on Monday. It was just 291 feet from the suspect’s home, Justin Merritt, on Hughes Street in Danville according to court documents. Banks is still missing.

View attachment 263925 View attachment 263926
https://twitter.com/kendalldtv/status/1306277921112367105

At a church of all places. I’m hoping since JFM isn’t good at hiding things, they will find Andy soon. My chest physically hurts for his friends and family. (Some of his friends are mine too, this is terrible).

BREAKING: Raleigh police now say foul play is suspected in the disappearance of Andy Banks and it is being investigated as a homicide.

WNCN

Raleigh missing man case now a homicide investigation | CBS 17

Is it just me or is this glaringly brazen?! I think even I would have felt safe meeting in this very public area, broad daylight situation. Although as a woman I would not have gone alone, I could see most men I know doing it for sure! People never cease to amaze me. I am so sad and angry for this man and his family and friends.

"Court records obtained by WDBJ7 indicate a search warrant for the Danville home of suspect Justin Merritt asked police to search for biological evidence such as hair, fibers, blood and bodily fluids, as well as guns, cell phones, ownership of Banks’s stolen SUV, knives and clothing.
The search records indicate police seized a handgun, three cell phones, ammunition and a knife, among other items.
According to court documents and CBS17, Banks, of North Carolina, arranged to sell his SUV to Merritt, then disappeared. Banks’s cell phone was later found along a road in North Carolina, and his SUV was found under a tarp on the same block as Merritt’s home in Danville."

Police treating case of missing NC man as homicide

Maybe second person is divulging bits of information but not giving up location of Andy in order to distance himself? Ex: "Yeah, we took the car at gunpoint but left him on the side of the road" His life was threatened, but no one is admitting to physical harm....yet :(

I can totally see this — I/we held him up and took car but I got no idea where he ran off to. Eye roll.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back