UK UK - Yafiet Tesfalem, 17, was on school trip from Denmark, YHA hostel, Manchester, 21 Mar 2019

Very interesting. I read all of the comments (with the help of facebook translate). Sadly, Yafiet didn't provide any information about where he was located.

I don't have FB. Can you describe in general terms what it was all about? Has he gone from rags to riches for instance?

I don't have FB. Can you describe in general terms what it was all about? Has he gone from rags to riches for instance?
So he HAS been located then?

From his most recent post and only post (May 13, 2020), which was a selfie with "Needed this," I found the comments/replies to be the most informative (which we can't discuss because they are comments). IMO, Yafiet knows where he is, but I don't know that anyone he knew before he left knows where he is. I wish Yafiet would at least let his family know where he is! I don't know when his birthday is, but he was under 18 years old when he left.

His Facebook: Yafiet Tesfalem

From his most recent post and only post (May 13, 2020), which was a selfie with "Needed this," I found the comments/replies to be the most informative (which we can't discuss because they are comments). IMO, Yafiet knows where he is, but I don't know that anyone he knew before he left knows where he is. I wish Yafiet would at least let his family know where he is! I don't know when his birthday is, but he was under 18 years old when he left.

His Facebook: Yafiet Tesfalem

I'd imagine due to the circumstances his family does know where he is.

No activity since the last mention, but his Facebook states he's been working as a Warehouse Operator since 7 June 2020.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back