NE NE - Chance Englebert, 25, Gering, 6 July 2019 (new father)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have an opinion one way or another to be honest. There are so many possibilities and half-truths floating around to be positive. The only person that I have feelings for in this case is that poor baby. I will say however that from the beginning it seems a little shady IMO. I would just like to know how their relationship was before the trip? It sounds like they were way too young and having growing pains. I sense some immaturity that may have been too much. Your family business including income etc should be private. Their issues do not seem private at all.

“Honestly,” she said. “I think he’s either severely injured or dead. He would never leave his son. He loved being a dad.”
Wife of Missing Moorcroft Man Fears the Worst
Wife of Missing Moorcroft Man Fears the Worst | County 17

Not sure why you quoted me here, unless it has something to do with her statement fearing he is dead? My comments were in relation to her asking the police very quickly for a death certificate.

Search for missing Wyoming man still active

“Please keep praying, keep saying his name,” said Dawn Englebert, Chance’s mother. “We’ve got to keep the story alive until somebody talks. Somebody had to have heard something or seen something.”

The family went to Gering to help with the search, which involved 17 agencies and hundreds of people. “It just hadn’t really clicked, this is real,” she said. “I kept thinking he was going to come home.”

On July 11, almost a week after his disappearance, the missing persons case turned into an investigation. He was last seen on video surveillance footage in the Gering, Scottsbluff area, two cities located across the North Platte River from each other. “You think it would get easier, but it doesn’t,” she said.

Attachments

• 1ce.JPG
    1ce.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 28
Does anyone know if the Ogallala Lake was searched?
I doubt it was. Lake Ogallala is just the lower end of larger Lake McConaughy. And that is probably 100 miles from where Chase was last seen. If he had gone into the North Platte River, intentionally or accidentally, even with the very high water levels at the time, I don't think his body would have gone that far. There are too many obstacles along the way. But who knows. I am surprised he has not been found one way or another.

Seriously people..... he name is Chance.

Prayers you are found and brought home to your loved ones before another year passes by

Seriously people..... he name is Chance.

Prayers you are found and brought home to your loved ones before another year passes by
Never mind. Got it. Websleuthers were referring to Chance as Chase. His name is Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member