Sievers Sidebar #5

So I drove by there and was shocked at how close other houses are and a part of the fence is (still?) broken. There were neighbors outside so I didn’t take any pictures but there was a red car in the driveway.

I was in the area yesterday. I will upload a photo soon that my daughter took. I had never been by the house and neighborhood, only have seen pics online. I will agree with lstiff, the next door neighbor's home is much closer than it appears in MSM. I was actually surprised at what bad condition the yard, fence and overall lot was.

The house stands out in the neighborhood; the style and condition is much different than the other homes. I hope no one takes offense to this statement..I was rather shocked Dr. Sievers would live in such a run-down neighborhood. It screamed "seediness" to me.

Dear Floridian members and all with family/friends in FL in affected areas, I hope you and your loved ones are all safe. I see the damage, but can't imagine.

It's been so strange seeing Bonita, Estero and Fort Myers on my news across the pond here. Frightening. :(
We're thinking of you all. <3

Doctor Beaten to Death with Hammer by Hitman Hired by Husband (Killer Cases)
Oct 29, 2022
Law&Crime Network
This episode of “Killer Cases” dives deep into the murder case of Teresa Sievers, the doctor beaten to death with a hammer by a hitman hired by her husband. Mark Sievers was found guilty and sentenced to death.

Doctor Beaten to Death with Hammer by Hitman Hired by Husband (Killer Cases)
Oct 29, 2022
Law&Crime Network
This episode of “Killer Cases” dives deep into the murder case of Teresa Sievers, the doctor beaten to death with a hammer by a hitman hired by her husband. Mark Sievers was found guilty and sentenced to death.
Thank you, SeesSeas, for sharing this excellent rendition of the Sievers case by Law & Crime with us. The clarity and quality of the editing were superb. It certainly brings comfort to remind us that the head demon will be frying for his sins. As for me, I won't be happy 'til the other two fry in Hell, as well.....Well Done!!!

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back