FL FL - Patricia Schuldt, 1, Tamarac, Last Seen w/22 yo Female Relative, 9 Sept 1986

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP11272
NCMEC Number 1178351
Patricia Schuldt

Female, White / Caucasian
Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color Blue

Missing Age 1 Years
Current Age 34 Years

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact September 9, 1986
NamUs Case Created June 20, 2011
Last Known Location Map
Location Tamarac, Florida
Broward County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Per law enforcement: height and weight are approximate, unknown clothing, last seen with W/F, 22 years of age adult relative, contact Broward Sheriff's Office missing person unit, 954-831-4240,

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Please help find a photo and more info.

So who's the relative? Male or Female? Where's a photo? Not much there

I'm looking for a photo that is why I bumped the thread. Going through MP's and finding which one's do not have a photo will see if I can come up with anything.

The answer to the other questions I do not know other than what has been posted on NAMUS.

I'm looking for a photo that is why I bumped the thread. Going through MP's and finding which one's do not have a photo will see if I can come up with anything.

The answer to the other questions I do not know other than what has been posted on NAMUS.
Thank you. Those are general questions I have about the case. I usually think out loud what is missing and could be important clues that would be good to know

Thank you. Those are general questions I have about the case. I usually think out loud what is missing and could be important clues that would be good to know
No worries at all! Talk out loud on these boards to work through my thoughts as well! Yes indeed very good questions and points to clarify.

Who doesn’t have a photo of their baby?!? So odd!
Posted 8/31/20
Jane Does and Missing 1970s-1980s

***BABY MISSING, NO INFO?!*** Does anyone know anything about this case? Only found on NAMUS/ NCMEC, no photo, no date of birth, no middle name, no information anywhere. Patricia Schuldt,1, was taken by a 22 year old relative on September 9, 1986 from Tamarac, Florida. She had strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, 3'0, 30 pounds. Detective Christopher Blankenship can be reached at (954)831-4240, Agency Case #TM86-00437. NCMEC #1178351.

This makes me think of a parental kidnapping. Maybe Mom didn’t want Dad to be involved. Maybe a domestic abuse situation. There’s a few people on Facebook with this baby’s name. I think it’s possible she’s grown and has no idea she was ever kidnapped, missing, etc.

Maybe someone with an Ancestry subscription can look for her in a family tree?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back