Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about AC’s death and am thinking he was under enormous stress from his role in the murder of those two children in just the prior 8 weeks or so. If he did suffer from heart ailments or health conditions the stress could very well have caused a fatal heart attack.

He just got married. I don’t think his death was from anything but natural causes. That natural cause from having found himself in the worse ever situation one can even imagine.
Alex died from blood clots in his lungs, not from a heart attack.

I hope you’re right. But it wouldn’t surprise me if they just said that to get everyone off their back. They bungled the crime scene and “investigation” so badly unless there’s electronic evidence (like texts between Alex/Chad/Lori referring to the murder) I’m concerned the DA won’t prosecute. Even a mediocre defense attorney would turn LE into mincemeat on the stand.

jmo

Yes but remember during the LE body cam tape taken right after CV’s shooting (murder) there was a point the Policeman at the scene clearly stated he was “going off” the body cam recorder. At this point I think LE DID note just how *off* and abnormal the scene AND how weird the parties interviewed at that scene came across. I believe LE recognized CV’s shooting was not consistent with a “self defense” scenario.

Alex had no evidence of getting struck with a baseball bat on his head. For goodness sakes, AC was still wearing his sunglasses propped on his head.
Lori was more worried about her new neighbors and how they would react to the shooting.
LV’s ex-husband was just shot and killed by her brother and she wasn’t the least bit upset. At all.
Did she provide comfort to anyone? Her own brother Alex? Her own daughter Tylee?
Nope, that woman is so cold.

I’m so hoping charges will be filed against LV in AZ & that it is not just a rumor put out there to put pressure on LV or CD.

@vislaw, is there a way to use your technology to work backwards and close enough to see who was standing at the gravesites on September 9th and 23rd? I am amazed by the work you have done. It is fascinating! The whole time I was watching you on PE, the only thing I was left wondering about is if there is the ability to go back in time (so to speak) and basically be able to see the crimes taking place thru satellite imagery. Again, I am fascinated by your work and would love to see all the ways it can be used.

@vislaw, is there a way to use your technology to work backwards and close enough to see who was standing at the gravesites on September 9th and 23rd? I am amazed by the work you have done. It is fascinating! The whole time I was watching you on PE, the only thing I was left wondering about is if there is the ability to go back in time (so to speak) and basically be able to see the crimes taking place thru satellite imagery. Again, I am fascinated by your work and would love to see all the ways it can be used.
In the KSL article about that satellite photo it was stated that the image resolution was not high enough to see individual people.

In the KSL article about that satellite photo it was stated that the image resolution was not high enough to see individual people.
I must have missed that because I had trouble with their page when I tried to watch the videos and got most of my info from the podcast @vislaw did with profiling evil. Even if what I suggested isn't possible, this technology is still amazing.

Maybe Vislaw resolution was not high enough but what about other satellite images? I do remember him saying other agencies had better equipment because of who they were/are, such as government agencies.

Maybe Vislaw resolution was not high enough but what about other satellite images? I do remember him saying other agencies had better equipment because of who they were/are, such as government agencies.
Just to clarify, the comment on image resolution was made by an employee of a satellite imaging reseller. She also said:

“We get a lot of people who think that satellite imagery is high enough resolution to see people and they’ll want to monitor their spouse or monitor their employees or see if someone broke into their place at a specific time … none of these are things we can do.”

Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial

ETA: Some more info about the satellite photo of the Daybell property from the KSL journalist who wrote the article.

The satellite image though provides photographic evidence that the area of disturbed ground from Sept. 9, 2019 was much larger than would have been necessary to dispose of a raccoon carcass. Or a cat or dog, for that matter. This is new information.

The fact the satellite was able to see the property at all is pretty lucky. The area surrounding the property was surrounded by opaque cloud cover. A matter of seconds difference could have meant nothing visible.

There’s not a photo available from the day before, so I can’t perform that comparison. The fact there’s one available from Sept. 9 is just pure coincidence.

https://twitter.com/ashergrey/status/1275853358235029504

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything of Chad's children, how they are coping, what they believe, etc? I daresay they have all gone to ground somewhere, poor kids. But they are going to have to make a choice sooner or later.
In their position, I would be relieved that Covid-19 is preventing me from having to choose whether to show up in court.

Alex died from blood clots in his lungs, not from a heart attack.
However, stress and axiety can definitely increase your blood pressure and undermine your health thru lack of sleep and being too sedentary. It's thought that an embolism is often caused when someone at risk sits for too long, without getting up and walking around (WSers take note). He may have recently driven back from Vegas and been sitting around in ZP's house.
Truckers at risk for deep vein thrombosis

Most importantly, IMO, he was afraid to go to a doctor or the hospital or call 911 when he experienced the symptoms of shortness of breath, chest pain and so on, that ZP reported he'd had.

He may have confused these symptoms with the panic he was experiencing, or he might have been afraid police would track him down if he tried to get help.

MOO

It can be seen in this video at 2:20 that 13 satellite images of Chad's property, taken by various satellites, were available for the time between August 26 and October 11, 2019. A few could be unusable due to cloud cover. No images for September 8 or 23. The last image before September 9 (could be used as a before photo) was taken on September 2.

Last edited:
However, stress and axiety can definitely increase your blood pressure and undermine your health thru lack of sleep and being too sedentary. It's thought that an embolism is often caused when someone at risk sits for too long, without getting up and walking around (WSers take note). He may have recently driven back from Vegas and been sitting around in ZP's house.
Truckers at risk for deep vein thrombosis

Most importantly, IMO, he was afraid to go to a doctor or the hospital or call 911 when he experienced the symptoms of shortness of breath, chest pain and so on, that ZP reported he'd had.

He may have confused these symptoms with the panic he was experiencing, or he might have been afraid police would track him down if he tried to get help.

MOO

I often wonder if ZP even knew what was going on with him. MBP said he hadn't felt well for a few days. If I remember correctly, LVD called ZP to go check on him the day he died. I may be getting fuzzy on that detail. Jmo

Based on my experience as a writer:

There is VERY little money in small press publishing. Many small, niche presses like CD's (generally referred to as "micro-presses") are owned and managed by an editor and a few (if any) other staff members -- oftentimes, the staff works as part-time independent contractors or as volunteers. Micro-presses put out a dozen or fewer books a year, and usually the money the owner/editor makes ends up being reinvested into the press (including travel to conventions, which it sounds like CD did quite often). Business-wise, it's a risky endeavor, and a few flop titles can drain a press's resources very quickly. Most people I know who own micro-presses do it as a hobby or a labor of love and are lucky to make any profit -- much less enough to actually make a living off of.

Some links for those who may be interested in more specific details & numbers:
Small Press Publishing for Profit
The Profits from Publishing
Small But Mighty: A Look at the Micro-Press
The Business of Micro Press
Lessons I've Learned Starting a Micropress

My experience is as a graphic designer, editor and print broker — something I’ve done for decades, though I didn’t know the term “micro-presses,” so thanks!

When I have clients who need me to edit their manuscripts, design their covers and internal layouts, then get them printed, they have often previously gone to vanity press operations and have learned what a racket that whole “print-on-demand” racket is. They’ve also learned what a nightmare Amazon is.

I get their books printed by one of my vendors for about $5 to $10 a copy (my wholesale). The clients pay me for my editing and design plus a small markup on the printing. They usually order 500 or 1,000 copies, or whatever they think they can sell to markets they’ve already scoped out, at whatever price they think they can command. That’s usually about $15 or so, though sometimes considerably more. They make a profit of about $5 to $15 per book, which isn’t bad for “hobby writers” if they sell out.

I had assumed that’s what CD did. Guess not.

Does anyone know anything of Chad's children, how they are coping, what they believe, etc? I daresay they have all gone to ground somewhere, poor kids. But they are going to have to make a choice sooner or later.

I believe awe learned from MSM (a little before the impromptu tribute to JJ and Tylee was removed to another nearby location, that the Daybell children had moved into CD and Tammy’s vacant house.

Just to clarify, the comment on image resolution was made by an employee of a satellite imaging reseller. She also said:

“We get a lot of people who think that satellite imagery is high enough resolution to see people and they’ll want to monitor their spouse or monitor their employees or see if someone broke into their place at a specific time … none of these are things we can do.”

Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial

ETA: Some more info about the satellite photo of the Daybell property from the KSL journalist who wrote the article.

The satellite image though provides photographic evidence that the area of disturbed ground from Sept. 9, 2019 was much larger than would have been necessary to dispose of a raccoon carcass. Or a cat or dog, for that matter. This is new information.

The fact the satellite was able to see the property at all is pretty lucky. The area surrounding the property was surrounded by opaque cloud cover. A matter of seconds difference could have meant nothing visible.

There’s not a photo available from the day before, so I can’t perform that comparison. The fact there’s one available from Sept. 9 is just pure coincidence.

https://twitter.com/ashergrey/status/1275853358235029504
All the more ghastly, knowing he came over in the middle of the night to kill poor Tylee? And seeing her grave. Incredibly sad. They must have known she would protect JJ , all her photos seem almost defiant holding him safely in her arms, so she had to be murdered first. The only consolation is LV and CD are in prison at last where I hope they stay for life.

My experience is as a graphic designer, editor and print broker — something I’ve done for decades, though I didn’t know the term “micro-presses,” so thanks!

When I have clients who need me to edit their manuscripts, design their covers and internal layouts, then get them printed, they have often previously gone to vanity press operations and have learned what a racket that whole “print-on-demand” racket is. They’ve also learned what a nightmare Amazon is.

I get their books printed by one of my vendors for about $5 to $10 a copy (my wholesale). The clients pay me for my editing and design plus a small markup on the printing. They usually order 500 or 1,000 copies, or whatever they think they can sell to markets they’ve already scoped out, at whatever price they think they can command. That’s usually about $15 or so, though sometimes considerably more. They make a profit of about $5 to $15 per book, which isn’t bad for “hobby writers” if they sell out.

I had assumed that’s what CD did. Guess not.

I think that Tammy was the "driver" for their business. It sounded like CD wrote the books, and let the rest of it go to Tammy. Tammy marketed CD's books.

CD's books were dropped by Deseret Books, in 2003. 'Paradise' lost book battle

This is a very insightful article about Tammy Daybell, and Chad Daybell's business, by a writer who was working with them.
Author who worked with Chad Daybell says he's been deceived and needs to 'do the right thing' | East Idaho News

Back in July, Tricia had Redvines on the YouTube channel and according to her, all five children are "against Chad".

If you read the autopsy carefully, you'll find the forensic expert added a disclaimer to the effect that the results could change if additional information became known. That's because if information surfaced about a specific type of toxin, they could then run a tox screen for that specific poison, whereas without an idea of what it might have been, they likely won't find it in the tissue samples.
And it wasn’t a single embolism, it was many many small emboli. Could be from an acute hypercoaguable state, secondary to poison.

I hope they retained some tissue samples. He was cremated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288