Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the mother is the key to all this,her contract appeals on social media are very telling,I seen her Facebook profile before she deleted the posts and remember she put a post about kids not following social distancing at the school gates and then the next post was how she couldn’t believe Bernadette never turned up at college!! Despite the fact she had been missing 6 weeks.
I agree. A lot of her Facebook had been deleted. It’s very odd that they are posting selfies, tiktok videos and not constant appeals to find their Daughter. What else strikes me as odd is the 3 days it took them to report her missing. Is this so they could get rid of any evidence and get their ducks in a row?

I honestly think the mother is the key to all this,her contract appeals on social media are very telling,I seen her Facebook profile before she deleted the posts and remember she put a post about kids not following social distancing at the school gates and then the next post was how she couldn’t believe Bernadette never turned up at college!! Despite the fact she had been missing 6 weeks.
I agree. A lot of her Facebook had been deleted. It’s very odd that they are posting selfies, tiktok videos and not constant appeals to find their Daughter. What else strikes me as odd is the 3 days it took them to report her missing. Is this so they could get rid of any evidence and get their ducks in a row?

e. A lot of her Facebook had been deleted. It’s very odd that they are posting selfies, tiktok videos and not constant appeals to find their Daughter. What else strikes me as odd is the 3 days it took them to report her missing. Is this so they could get rid of any evidence and get their ducks in a row?
Her Twitter is alarming, it’s almost munchausens by proxy ,I’m not suggesting for a minute that the younger didn’t have this disorder,but to go on and have at least 3 kids knowing it’s genetic is alarming.

I only looked through her Twitter today as I found the link on here. I agree it was alarming the same post about her children’s conditions just posted and posted one after the other. It’s the amount of selfies on the Step-Dads page that I too find disturbing, all posted within the last 8 weeks. Surely you’d be posting about your missing child? The police clearly have clear and precise evidence against them. If it was all circumstantial then surely they wouldn’t of been charged and remanded. It must be concrete evidence. I’ve read that because they have no Bernadette they have to find more evidence than usual so they must have a lot.

I only looked through her Twitter today as I found the link on here. I agree it was alarming the same post about her children’s conditions just posted and posted one after the other. It’s the amount of selfies on the Step-Dads page that I too find disturbing, all posted within the last 8 weeks. Surely you’d be posting about your missing child? The police clearly have clear and precise evidence against them. If it was all circumstantial then surely they wouldn’t of been charged and remanded. It must be concrete evidence. I’ve read that because they have no Bernadette they have to find more evidence than usual so they must have a lot.

It really was bizarre behaviour by the parents. The mother seemed more worried about whether it was a good photo of her that was posted (I'm referring to a comment she made) It seems they didn't even try and act worried or like they cared about what had happened to Bernadette.

They were all pretty vocal but said they had been warned by the police not to say anything in case it harmed the case. They said there is loads of stuff the public are unaware of and we will find out in due course. They are friends of Bernadette. I’m only saying what I read.

Good to know. I had been wondering why there had been no media comments by any of Bernadette's friends.

police seem quite fixated on the Cowbit area

must be well hidden if she's there. I go through that area when i go up to visit my dad, not much to it really. fields...lots of those!
It has been 2 months now since BW was reported missing. Was she being looked/searched for by anyone (friend/family/LE/authorities? It seems like LE's search hasn't been going that long?
I guess LE have been working in the background....but friends and extended family?

Last edited:
It has been 2 months now since BW was reported missing. Was she being looked/searched for by anyone (friend/family/LE/authorities? It seems like LE's search hasn't been going that long?
I guess LE have been working in the background....but friends and extended family?
Ah...just reread a previous post re LE asking people not to say anything. This makes more sense now.

It really was bizarre behaviour by the parents. The mother seemed more worried about whether it was a good photo of her that was posted (I'm referring to a comment she made) It seems they didn't even try and act worried or like they cared about what had happened to Bernadette.
Really bizarre behaviour. Who cares what the look like when their child is missing? That’s what I said earlier. The police work with plenty of genuine parents with children missing so they know how they behave. Who goes out to eat when their child is missing laughing and joking in public? It’s abnormal behaviour for parents whose child has been missing for weeks.

police seem quite fixated on the Cowbit area

must be well hidden if she's there. I go through that area when i go up to visit my dad, not much to it really. fields...lots of those!

I recon the police have pin pointed where her last reception on her phone was? Or where she apparently got out of the car when she supposedly ran away? I recon the reason why there hasn’t been many appeals to find her is because the police have known from the start and have been building a case against them.

Good to know. I had been wondering why there had been no media comments by any of Bernadette's friends.
They were really vocal on the Cambridge constabulary site and Peterborough telegraph but they got deleted. There were more of Bernadettes friends and neighbours condemning them than supporting them. When either of these sites report on Bernadette I go straight to the comments. You can tell people are itching to spill but they can’t.

At least LE seem to have a strong case, and she had the chance to tell her friends about what was really going on at home (it sounds like).
Such a strange case, you just feel sure both these parents are not what they seem but no one obvious reason as to why.
Thanks to the posters who've confirmed what's going on locally and that her friends are trying to be vocal for her - let's hope she gets justice, so sad.

It seemed very self obsessed to me on the mother's part. V bizarre.

I think the point of Scott's selfies was to portray a happy family. Some of them were of him with Bernadette.

It seemed very self obsessed to me on the mother's part. V bizarre.

I think the point of Scott's selfies was to portray a happy family. Some of them were of him with Bernadette.
Some of his posts have been deleted but he was also posting jokes. I think they got a lot of flack on Facebook for going out so they deleted stuff before they were arrested. I know pictures were taken if them laughing but have been deleted. Probably at the request of the police. Such a bizarre case as no Bernadette.

Some of his posts have been deleted but he was also posting jokes. I think they got a lot of flack on Facebook for going out so they deleted stuff before they were arrested. I know pictures were taken if them laughing but have been deleted. Probably at the request of the police. Such a bizarre case as no Bernadette.
I Remember SaWalker commented on a post the day before she was arrested saying police told her to stop posting, ScWalker was in custody at the time, but this was not common knowledge yet.

I Remember SaWalker commented on a post the day before she was arrested saying police told her to stop posting, ScWalker was in custody at the time, but this was not common knowledge yet.
I didn’t see this. I only saw the comments from the day they were charged. There must be so many incriminating messages that have been deleted. She’s not the brightest spark is she? But then again they’ve hidden Bernadettes body for 8 weeks?

I didn’t see this. I only saw the comments from the day they were charged. There must be so many incriminating messages that have been deleted. She’s not the brightest spark is she? But then again they’ve hidden Bernadettes body for 8 weeks?
I live in Peterborough and regularly check the Peterborough telegraph Twitter page so I had the advantage of getting sleuthing on this case abit earlier she was very busy that day I seem to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck