Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When PG arrived at 4JC in Farmington around 4:30 on May 24 and found neither FD nor PG's Toyota Tacoma and keys as he'd expected to, he drove first to 585 Deercliff and picked up a bike ramp and then drove to 80 MS Rd where he found FD, MT, and PG's Toyota Tacoma.

Rather than simply permit PG to take off with his Toyota Tacoma right then and there, FD insisted that FD and MT first had to return FD's Suburban and Jeep to 4JC and that PG should meet FD there and they'd then drive together in the Ford Raptor back to 80 MS Rd to deliver PG to his Toyota Tacoma. PG first drove back to 585 Deercliff (presumably to return the dirt bike ramp he'd picked up just minutes before) and then he drove to 4JC as requested and FD took the wheel, driving PG to 80 MS Rd to pick up his Toyota Tacoma, only to discover that its keys (which had been in the passenger door lock) had somehow ended up back at 4JC with MT. At that point, FD tried to convince PG to take the Ford Raptor for the weekend, but PG refused because he said he needed his pickup because he planned on going dirt biking over the Memorial Day weekend. So, FD had MT drive the keys over to 80 MS Rd so PG could take his Toyota Tacoma.

So, why did PG return the bike ramp he'd picked up only minutes before at 585 Deercliff if PG was planning on going dirt biking over the weekend? Did FD tell PG he couldn't use the ramp that weekend because FD planned to use it?

Did FD know the areas where PG commonly goes dirt-biking and upon learning that PG planned to do so that weekend, decide to do the same himself (so FD asked PG to take the ramp back to 585 Deercliff)?

Might FD and MT have gone dirt biking together to deliver JFD's remains to some area that might be associated with PG?

When LE began searching FD's properties, was the dirt bike ramp at 585 Deercliff? Or, is it sitting somewhere near JFD's remains, with PG's fingerprints on it?

Edited: Spelling/grammar

Last edited:
When PG arrived at 4JC in Farmington around 4:30 on May 24 and found neither FD nor PG's Toyota Tacoma and keys as he'd expected to, he drove first to 585 Deercliff and picked up a bike ramp and then drove to 80 MS Rd where he found FD, MT, and PG's Toyota Tacoma.

Rather than simply permit PG to take off with his Toyota Tacoma right then and there, FD insisted that FD and MT first had to return FD's Suburban and Jeep to 4JC and that PG should meet FD there and they'd then drive together in the Ford Raptor back to 80 MS Rd to deliver PG to his Toyota Tacoma. PG first drove back to 585 Deercliff (presumably to return the dirt bike ramp he'd picked up just minutes before) and then he drove to 4JC as requested and FD took the wheel, driving PG to 80 MS Rd to pick up his Toyota Tacoma, only to discover that its keys (which had been in the passenger door lock) had somehow ended up back at 4JC with MT. At that point, FD tried to convince PG to take the Ford Raptor for the weekend, but PG refused because he said he needed his pickup because he planned on going dirt biking over the Memorial Day weekend. So, FD had MT drive the keys over to 80 MS Rd so PG could take his Toyota Tacoma.

So, why did PG return the bike ramp he'd picked up only minutes before at 585 Deercliff if PG was planning on going dirt biking over the weekend? Did FD tell PG he couldn't use the ramp that weekend because FD planned to use it?

Did FD know the areas where PG commonly goes dirt-biking and upon learning that PG planned to do so that weekend, decide to do the same himself (so FD asked PG to take the ramp back to 585 Deercliff)?

Might FD and MT have gone dirt biking together to deliver JFD's remains to some area that might be associated with PG?

When LE began searching FD's properties, was the dirt bike ramp at 585 Deercliff? Or, is it sitting somewhere near JFD's remains, with PG's fingerprints on it?

Edited: Spelling/grammar

The 585 Deercliff stops are unclear, IMO. They aren't mentioned as 2 stops in the second arrest warrant and in the third, it isn't clear why PG went to 585 Deercliff the second time, while he was driving the Raptor.

Your presumption could be correct, and it makes sense......I wish LE had clearly stated a reason for the second stop. UGH!

I just reread the two warrants the third is here. (I'm unskilled at screen shots...:(...sorry) The warrant information is on pages 25 and 26.
53554c24-e0b3-403f-a30a-baad5e236336.pdf

Here’s a quote from NP published on NBC-CT, a year ago 9/6/19:

"When and if the state decides it can prove its case, we will welcome the chance to meet the case in open court," Pattis said. "The new warrant speaks of a lying lover and handyman with something to hide. When do we get the chance to question these folks?”

Girlfriend of Estranged Husband of Missing Mom Jennifer Dulos Turns Herself in to Police

I recall saying at the time that this sounded like a deliberately ambiguous statement from Team FD. Could they mean the handyman or could they mean MT when they refer to ‘a lying lover’.

In response to my own post - further considerations:

There are some constraints to keep in mind when considering the possibility of dirt bikes used to transport remains for disposal sometime after 5:34 pm on May 24 (i.e. when FD and his cellphone returned to 4JC after delivering PG to 80 MS Rd to pick up his Toyota Tacoma):
  • Later that evening, FD and MT drove into Albany Ave area of West Hartford for the evidence dumping trip and surveillance shows FD's Ford Raptor arriving there at 7:31 pm;
  • FD went into the New Canaan Police Department at 2:47pm on May 25 and handed over the cellphone he had with him (FD cellphone number ending 8625), at which point it was taken and secured by LE;
  • Beginning at 5:39 am on May 25 and then repeatedly throughout May 25th, 26th, and 27th, FD texted the nanny (from FD cellphone number ending 4877) about delivering the children to him, so he would have had that cellphone on his person. On May 26, he also showed up at JFD's mother's apt in NY in an attempt to get the children.
So the time for using the dirt bikes to transport JFD's remains for disposal would have to have been:
  1. within the 1 hour and 57 minutes between the time FD and his cellphone arrived at 4JC after delivering PG to 80 MS Rd to pickup his Toyota and the time FD and MT arrived at Albany Ave on May 24; OR
  2. in the hours of increasing darkness after FD and MT arrived back home after that Albany Ave trip; OR
  3. between phone calls to the nanny on May 25th, 26th, or 27th (otherwise, FD's location would be traceable through his cellphone) and not during the time FD was at the NC Police Dept on May 25; OR
  4. done by some person(s) other than FD, who used the bike(s) for that purpose.
We do not know the time gaps between FD's calls to the nanny on May 25th, 26th, and 27th, so do not have the information to determine whether there'd be sufficient time between calls to use the dirt bikes to transport remains and dispose of them.

In response to my own post - further considerations:

There are some constraints to keep in mind when considering the possibility of dirt bikes used to transport remains for disposal sometime after 5:34 pm on May 24 (i.e. when FD and his cellphone returned to 4JC after delivering PG to 80 MS Rd to pick up his Toyota Tacoma):
  • Later that evening, FD and MT drove into Albany Ave area of West Hartford for the evidence dumping trip and surveillance shows FD's Ford Raptor arriving there at 7:31 pm;
  • FD went into the New Canaan Police Department at 2:47pm on May 25 and handed over the cellphone he had with him (FD cellphone number ending 8625), at which point it was taken and secured by LE;
  • Beginning at 5:39 am on May 25 and then repeatedly throughout May 25th, 26th, and 27th, FD texted the nanny (from FD cellphone number ending 4877) about delivering the children to him, so he would have had that cellphone on his person. On May 26, he also showed up at JFD's mother's apt in NY in an attempt to get the children.
So the time for using the dirt bikes to transport JFD's remains for disposal would have to have been:
  1. within the 1 hour and 57 minutes between the time FD and his cellphone arrived at 4JC after delivering PG to 80 MS Rd to pickup his Toyota and the time FD and MT arrived at Albany Ave on May 24; OR
  2. in the hours of increasing darkness after FD and MT arrived back home after that Albany Ave trip; OR
  3. between phone calls to the nanny on May 25th, 26th, or 27th (otherwise, FD's location would be traceable through his cellphone) and not during the time FD was at the NC Police Dept on May 25; OR
  4. done by some person(s) other than FD, who used the bike(s) for that purpose.
We do not know the time gaps between FD's calls to the nanny on May 25th, 26th, and 27th, so do not have the information to determine whether there'd be sufficient time between calls to use the dirt bikes to transport remains and dispose of them.

Wow.

Remember we speculated, way back, about the mysterious visit to some sort of pregnancy clinic (per NP), and whether MT could have posed as Jd?

Fd and MT were trying to suggest some sort of liaison between Jd and PG, IMO, and establish a fake motive for PG to murder her.

Could those two things be linked?

Article on CT Post (I'm not sure how to attach a file?). Here is the critical paragraph...

Jennifer Dulos' body has not been found, though state and local law enforcement continue to actively pursue the case. In an exclusive report, the Register's Lisa Backus writes that authorities believe Fotis Dulos shaved his head prior to committing the murder in a possible attempt to resemble Gumienny, who also sported a similar haircut at the time.

I recall saying at the time that this sounded like a deliberately ambiguous statement from Team FD. Could they mean the handyman or could they mean MT when they refer to ‘a lying lover’.

MT was the "lying lover" reference and Norm retracted that within a day or two of his pronouncement.

He tempered the statement by saying the State is a formidable enemy and MT was under enormous pressure from them. He implied that anything she said was under duress. I also remember him saying she would tell the truth under oath.

This reversal made me believe FD had been in contact with MT. I hope LE gets confirmation of this.

Here’s a quote from NP published on NBC-CT, a year ago 9/6/19:

"When and if the state decides it can prove its case, we will welcome the chance to meet the case in open court," Pattis said. "The new warrant speaks of a lying lover and handyman with something to hide. When do we get the chance to question these folks?”

Girlfriend of Estranged Husband of Missing Mom Jennifer Dulos Turns Herself in to Police

OMG...the “lying lover” is not a reference to MT...this “lying lover and handyman with something to hide” means that the handyman was also the “lying lover” of Jennifer, IMO! I do think this is where NP was going with this

Speaking of monitor, I was hoping the judge's ruling would be out by now. It is just a bit past mid-September...anxiously waiting.

It would be an especially bad time to give MT any more freedom. I hope they have her and the monitor under close surveillance. She surely (well, you know, who can say with her, frankly) can see the case facts tightening around her. I’ve always believed that those working for justice for JFD would prevail and I feel it more strongly than ever—and I could not be happier. THANK YOU to you all! MOO.

OMG...the “lying lover” is not a reference to MT...this “lying lover and handyman with something to hide” means that the handyman was also the “lying lover” of Jennifer, IMO! I do think this is where NP was going with this

I never am sure based on NP’s frequent misuse of punctuation, never mind the facts, but just let me say that JFD had FIVE young children that she was highly involved with, a total jerk of a husband she feared and had to deal with all the time, and she referred to MT as a “paramour,” which is not a term indicating “how nice.” Plus EE/PG worked for FD so why would she trust him? EE/PG also seemed devoted to his wife and kids. But who thinks that a woman with all that going on in her life had time or the inclination to have an affair? OMG. MOO.

The handyman probably did want to hide info—what he knew and suspected plus the car seat from FD and MT given their ruthlessness. MOO.

After NP says "the lying lover and handyman with something to hide," he concludes "when do we get the chance to question these folks?" Folks, plural. I think the "lying lover" and the "handyman with something to hide" are two different people: MT and EE/PG.

I never am sure based on NP’s frequent misuse of punctuation, never mind the facts, but just let me say that JFD had FIVE young children that she was highly involved with, a total jerk of a husband she feared and had to deal with all the time, and she referred to MT as a “paramour,” which is not a term indicating “how nice.” Plus EE/PG worked for FD so why would she trust him? EE/PG also seemed devoted to his wife and kids. But who thinks that a woman with all that going on in her life had time or the inclination to have an affair? OMG. MOO.

You got that right! If I was a juror, one of the questions I would be asking is “why in hell would Jennifer ever get involved with one of Fd’s employees”. And the next one would be “how much time could she possibly have, to be involved with anyone, especially someone connected to a freak like her soon-to-be-ex husband?”. I would completely disregard this train of thought, especially without an iota of evidence that the two were involved. This makes me hate Fd, MT, and KM, as well as NP even more, that they could kill Jennifer and possibly attempt to place the blame on PG. Thank god this guy got lawyered up, and lawyered well so quickly.

Now since PG knew what kind of a person Fd is, I can imagine PG stopping by Jennifer & the childrens' home, offering to hang curtain rods or something like that, as he is an honorable man.

Interesting that the sporting goods store installed the hoop.

(Side payment by Fd to disable any cameras????)

JMHO YMMV LRR and the press is really working up the lather this time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member