UK UK - Serial killer preying on elderly couples, could be on the loose since mid-1990's

From Muggles link above

A male suspect, who lives in the north, is identified by name in the coroner's report, but cannot be named by media for legal reasons, and strongly denies involvement,

From Muggles link above

A male suspect, who lives in the north, is identified by name in the coroner's report, but cannot be named by media for legal reasons, and strongly denies involvement,

I've not been able to read the articles(lack of internet) but is there reasons for why he's named as a suspect or are they not told as well?

I don’t believe for one second these are murder-suicides. The sheer brutality makes absolutely no sense, especially in the Ainsworth case.

The police’s conclusion here is asinine. Does anyone here remember the FBI’s conclusion about an alleged serial killer lurking on 4chan? How they didn’t provide any explanation and consequently only led to more questions than answers? This is what’s happening all over again.

I've only just caught up on this thread. I'm so shocked that these have been deemed murder/suicide. I dont believe (in my amateur opinion) that it would be physically possible to strangle yourself? Surely you would pass out first? Also, the extreme level of violence is out of the norm for these type of deaths. Also, if it was a spur of the moment attack by the husband who'd finally snapped, why would you stop to write a suicide note and why bother with all the violence if you've already taken pills? Also, one of the clues mentioned is pills all over the floor that were not normally prescribed to them...a lot does not add up with these cases and I really hope the police are looking into them and perhaps just keeping things quiet until they have more evidence.

I feel like this all stems from the killer’s childhood. Maybe his parents, grandparents, or some other relatives died in a murder-suicide and he witnessed the whole thing. Now he wants to relive that experience as a deranged way of coping or something.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back