GUILTY TX - Carla Walker, 17, abducted, raped and strangled, Fort Worth, 17 Feb 1974 *Arrest in 2020*

Just saw this case in another thread. Was wondering how old McCurley is? Have not seen it any of the articles that were posted.

I looked on Tarrant County, but he is not in the court system yet.

If anyone sees a date for appearance in court - please post.

I'll be following this one.
From posts I’ve been seeing, he was 33 at the time.

Just saw this case in another thread. Was wondering how old McCurley is? Have not seen it any of the articles that were posted.

77 years old according to public records.

Oops, saw this was already answered.

Does his bond mean he can get a bondsman to get him out for only 10K?

Oops, saw this was already answered.

Does his bond mean he can get a bondsman to get him out for only 10K?

Unless there are any special conditions that aren't viewable by the public(such as requiring an ankle monitor) then yep, if someone in his family has 10k and wants to bail him out then they can.

FWPD news conference:
According to a police jail log, the 77-year-old suspect is Glen McCurley, who is in a holding facility facing a capital murder charge. That’s all the information they have made public at the moment, but they have scheduled a news conference for 3 p.m. to provide more information.

I am so thankful that Carla's family will finally get the closure they deserve. I am local to the area, Carla was in the youth group at my Grandmothers church. My Grandmother was so relieved to hear of the arrest. I am very curious if he has any involvement in the 1974 disappearance of the "Fort Worth Trio", Mary Trlica, Lisa Wilson, and Julie Moseley:
Fort Worth Missing Trio - Wikipedia.

Their case and Carla's was always heavy on my heart.

MOO.

OMG OMG I knew he'd still be around here ....wonder if any involvement with the FW3 I am so happy , her brother I met years ago didn't live long enough to see this but I'm sure he's up there dancing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back