Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy (JS) is ducking unbelievable! MT wasn't even supposed to have a hearing last month but not for their whining and because Judge Blawie isn't keeping the schedule JS believes he should, JS is going for the appellate court again! I can't wait for somebody to dress down this tool and remind him MT is not his princess with a pea in her bed. MOO

Attorney: Time’s up for judge to rule on Michelle Troconis’ GPS device

“A review of the court transcription of the Aug. 28 proceedings, which Schoenhorn attached to his motion, shows Blawie did not indicate a specific date for his ruling. The first time it’s mentioned, Blawie said he would issue a written decision “shortly given the importance of these issues to the parties.”

Blawie later said he’d issue the ruling in the “next couple of weeks, I’m not going to take 120 days,” he said. During a third reference, Blawie told the court he’d issue the ruling by mid-September.”

I looked at the AC docket for MT online. Shows 3 different entries for appeals filed 9/21/2020, but messages come up that they're not available for viewing at this time. Maybe clerk didn't get to it yet.

Not a lot new here, except the CT Post seems to call out Attorney S. for his misrepresentation of the Judge Blawie "promised" date. Wonder if AS consulted with Judge Blawie before filing the appeal? Don't think, especially during this time when the courts are over loaded, that AS is making many friends. Hope the judge rules on the sanction Attorney Colangelo requested during the last hearing, too.

"A review of the court transcription of the Aug. 28 proceedings, which Schoenhorn attached to his motion, shows Blawie did not indicate a specific date for his ruling. The first time it’s mentioned, Blawie said he would issue a written decision “shortly given the importance of these issues to the parties.”

Blawie later said he’d issue the ruling in the “next couple of weeks, I’m not going to take 120 days,” he said. During a third reference, Blawie told the court he’d issue the ruling by mid-September."

Marissa Alter

TROCONIS FILING: Michelle Troconis’ Attorney has again filed a motion with the state appellate court asking it to consider removing her GPS monitor after the superior court judge didn’t rule to do so at her last hearing in Stamford. Judge John Blawie had listened to Attorney Jon Schoenhorn’s arguments to remove the ankle monitor and Chief State’s Attorney Rich Colangelo’s opposition to it, and said he planned to rule in two weeks. A decision from Blawie has not come yet. I know he was off the past few days, but Blawie is back today. He was under no legal mandate to rule by Sept. 11.

Attachments

• BDE9D89B-B5FB-426C-9286-052BF534CEEE.jpeg
    BDE9D89B-B5FB-426C-9286-052BF534CEEE.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 123B1B28-5C37-41D2-8757-B44A40CBBC85.jpeg
    123B1B28-5C37-41D2-8757-B44A40CBBC85.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 63A65AC7-A1F8-4D8F-AD6A-CF689E05D719.jpeg
    63A65AC7-A1F8-4D8F-AD6A-CF689E05D719.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 659CBAE3-BD40-4762-BF72-44785D041E62.jpeg
    659CBAE3-BD40-4762-BF72-44785D041E62.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 4DA98D94-06BE-4C87-84E3-3CBE1DF20504.jpeg
    4DA98D94-06BE-4C87-84E3-3CBE1DF20504.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 6F60E1A3-3377-420B-B0D0-C6C8871735AC.jpeg
    6F60E1A3-3377-420B-B0D0-C6C8871735AC.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 41
  • B1A6D086-DE22-4029-ADE5-A42B6A9745CC.jpeg
    B1A6D086-DE22-4029-ADE5-A42B6A9745CC.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 1086DFFD-6AFC-45F8-BBDD-3A80402E7B7A.jpeg
    1086DFFD-6AFC-45F8-BBDD-3A80402E7B7A.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 41
  • CE7374FC-5238-4CA1-9799-41ABED09EB50.jpeg
    CE7374FC-5238-4CA1-9799-41ABED09EB50.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Not a lot new here, except the CT Post seems to call out Attorney S. for his misrepresentation of the Judge Blawie "promised" date. Wonder if AS consulted with Judge Blawie before filing the appeal? Don't think, especially during this time when the courts are over loaded, that AS is making many friends. Hope the judge rules on the sanction Attorney Colangelo requested during the last hearing, too.

"A review of the court transcription of the Aug. 28 proceedings, which Schoenhorn attached to his motion, shows Blawie did not indicate a specific date for his ruling. The first time it’s mentioned, Blawie said he would issue a written decision “shortly given the importance of these issues to the parties.”

Blawie later said he’d issue the ruling in the “next couple of weeks, I’m not going to take 120 days,” he said. During a third reference, Blawie told the court he’d issue the ruling by mid-September."

At the hearing Judge Blawie asked JS about the jurisdictional issue he raised, and whether he was asking for an evidentiary hearing. JS said he was briefing it, but hadn't had time to finish it before the hearing. So where is that brief from JS? Colangelo then tells court that if def is raising a jurisdictional issue the court shouldn't issue any rulings, because "somewhere down the line" [the jurisdictional issue could affect the case.] A jurisdictional issue can be raised at any time, even after trial and appeal. Is JS craftily holding back on having it considered by the court now? It's about at 30 min in on the video of the hearing. Maybe that's why the court hasn't issued any further rulings?

Marissa Alter

TROCONIS FILING: Michelle Troconis’ Attorney has again filed a motion with the state appellate court asking it to consider removing her GPS monitor after the superior court judge didn’t rule to do so at her last hearing in Stamford. Judge John Blawie had listened to Attorney Jon Schoenhorn’s arguments to remove the ankle monitor and Chief State’s Attorney Rich Colangelo’s opposition to it, and said he planned to rule in two weeks. A decision from Blawie has not come yet. I know he was off the past few days, but Blawie is back today. He was under no legal mandate to rule by Sept. 11.

Thanks sds71! Filing the motion with the press is SO AS! He sends off copies of his motions to reporters before the court has time to publish them. (At least this time, he waited until there was a notice of the filings with the court.)

Can we say that AS is simply a SHOWBOAT looking to sway public opinion in favor of the "demure" MT?

Wish the media would ignore him until something is officially posted.

From the caselookup information:
MICHELLE TROCONIS This case is not available at this time
liLE.gif
Mot AC 202601 FSTCR190148553T 09/21/2020 E-Filed
liLE.gif
Mot AC 202602 FSTCR190167364T 09/21/2020 E-Filed
liLE.gif
Mot AC 202603 FSTCR200241178T 09/21/2020 E-Filed

Marissa Alter

Thanks sds71! Filing the motion with the press is SO AS! He sends off copies of his motions to reporters before the court has time to publish them. (At least this time, he waited until there was a notice of the filings with the court.)

Can we say that AS is simply a SHOWBOAT looking to sway public opinion in favor of the "demure" MT?

Wish the media would ignore him until something is officially posted.

From the caselookup information:
liLE.gif
Mot AC 202601 FSTCR190148553T 09/21/2020 E-Filed
liLE.gif
Mot AC 202602 FSTCR190167364T 09/21/2020 E-Filed
liLE.gif
Mot AC 202603 FSTCR200241178T 09/21/2020 E-Filed

LOL...quoting myself after I read the motion.

AS fails to mention that MT's job is 6 months old. Her strong ties to the community seem to revolve around horses and church. I wonder how she is pursuing these interests while on the "tight" house arrest.

During the last court hearing AS suggested that, "if MT moves she'll give the Bail Commissioner her new address...why even her phone number." He (andMT) seem to have forgotten she is charged with a serious felony, Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

The victim in this case is unable to speak for herself. Her FIVE children are parentless. MT and her family suffer much less than the children and relatives of JFD. Regardless she feels hampered in not being able to fly around the country (the world?) to watch her daughter ski????

MT can shop, get her hair done, her nails "sharpened," ride around with her "Lincoln Lawyer" looking for evidence, and all she has to do is charge her ankle jewelry. I bet KM would love to be "suffering" under these dire conditions.

Privileged, entitled, and clueless, IMO...MOO

AS fails to mention that MT's job is 6 months old. Her strong ties to the community seem to revolve around horses and church. I wonder how she is pursuing these interests while on the "tight" house arrest.

During the last court hearing AS suggested that, "if MT moves she'll give the Bail Commissioner her new address...why even her phone number." He (andMT) seem to have forgotten she is charged with a serious felony, Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

The victim in this case is unable to speak for herself. Her FIVE children are parentless. MT and her family suffer much less than the children and relatives of JFD. Regardless she feels hampered in not being able to fly around the country (the world?) to watch her daughter ski????

MT can shop, get her hair done, her nails "sharpened," ride around with her "Lincoln Lawyer" looking for evidence, and all she has to do is charge her ankle jewelry. I bet KM would love to be "suffering" under these dire conditions.

Her strong ties to the community? Her only tie was FD and trying to replace JFD. She now claims to not speak English very well so how useful is she? I doubt the church cares puts her in any position.of honor. I also doubt there are many Spanish speaking horse riding enthusiasts in CT. She is not a person who has ties to anything but money and her pursuit of being somebody. You have succeeded MT your name has been said worldwide as a first class home wrecking, gold digging murderous hussy.

Her strong ties to the community? Her only tie was FD and trying to replace JFD. She now claims to not speak English very well so how useful is she? I doubt the church cares puts her in any position.of honor. I also doubt there are many Spanish speaking horse riding enthusiasts in CT. She is not a person who has ties to anything but money and her pursuit of being somebody. You have succeeded MT your name has been said worldwide as a first class home wrecking, gold digging murderous hussy.

“Gold-digging, murderous hussy”...that is hilarious-and true!!!

Marissa Alter

Thanks for sharing Marissa Alter docs -- she's the best!

One can only wish to hear the words, "bail revoked.. and the defendant ordered to the county jail."

I find it amazing that any other prudent defendant including confined MW can put on a defense when they are unable to drive around town with their showboat lawyer looking for the bad guys!

We get it-- FD is dead and the defense thinks this will end in negotiation and is therefore certain to expend as many billable hours as JS can justify to make up for not going to trial.

JS's opinion of himself needs no further mentioning.

Marissa Alter

DULOS ESTATE UPDATE: There appears to be an agreement between the administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate and Dulos’ former attorney, Norm Pattis. Due to Dulos’ suicide in January, the estate had made a demand Pattis’ law firm return $255,769 of his Dulos’ prior payments. In the settlement, Pattis’ firm will pay $137,500 to the estate. The agreement still has to be approved by the court.

Attachments

• 131ABEDC-8045-4922-8D52-A8AB1A195235.jpeg
    131ABEDC-8045-4922-8D52-A8AB1A195235.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 38
  • EF3233A9-CE52-4E5E-AAFB-F1B239413E23.jpeg
    EF3233A9-CE52-4E5E-AAFB-F1B239413E23.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 38
  • A21D72CD-49FC-4ED4-833E-B006783C5E68.jpeg
    A21D72CD-49FC-4ED4-833E-B006783C5E68.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 9B07C4A2-85FD-428C-B9A4-2C01B4666396.jpeg
    9B07C4A2-85FD-428C-B9A4-2C01B4666396.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 36
  • 872AAB57-9CAA-4C3C-98BC-4153A6A082BB.jpeg
    872AAB57-9CAA-4C3C-98BC-4153A6A082BB.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 1C6945F8-A73A-4C27-8682-EEA53D721D48.jpeg
    1C6945F8-A73A-4C27-8682-EEA53D721D48.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 29
This is not a settlement of the action filed by Atty Weinstein against Pattis on behalf of the Trustee of the Hilliard Farber Trust. According to Atty Weinstein's filings, he's opposed to Hug's settlement offer to Pattis.

Does that basically say that Pattis & Smith will pay $137,*advertiser censored* back to the estate???

Or, in other words NP would get paid $113,000 for ten days "work." $10K is a pretty good daily salary.

And, NP wouldn't need to return the $28K+ spent in non-representation costs from the June and September charges.

And, I think keeping clients' funds in the IOLTA accout is a "no-no" for attorneys. Additionally P&S spent about $23K of the first green machine for things unrelated to FD's case.

Most interesting and the unanswered question remains. Where did FD come up with these funds? Someone knows where this pot of gold was stashed. Are there more dollars hiding in Greece that should go to his children?

Just wondering....

This is not a settlement of the action filed by Atty Weinstein against Pattis on behalf of the Trustee of the Hilliard Farber Trust. According to Atty Weinstein's filings, he's opposed to Hug's settlement offer to Pattis.
So in the meanwhile, Hug is presenting an agreement to the probate court for approval, all-knowing that the agreement is void without the Farber Estate trustee's approval.

IMO, Hug is cut from the same cloth as JS. :rolleyes:

So in the meanwhile, Hug is presenting an agreement to the probate court for approval, all-knowing that the agreement is void without the Farber Estate trustee's approval.

IMO, Hug is cut from the same cloth as JS
. :rolleyes:

And from the same cloth as the GAL that was to look out for the interests of the children pre-murder. These certainly isn’t a shortage of them in this case.

IMO, Hug is cut from the same cloth as JS. :rolleyes:

Fotis Dulos' estate reaches settlement of legal fee dispute with his attorney -- but mother of missing mom Jennifer Farber Dulos opposes the deal

“The administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate has reached an agreement with his defense attorney, Norm Pattis, to repay nearly $140,000 in legal fees the estate says it is owed because Dulos took his own life before facing trial in the murder of his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

But Gloria Farber, Jennifer’s mother and a key player in the complicated dispute, is opposed to the deal. Farber, a trustee of Fotis Dulos' estate, has filed suit against Pattis in Hartford Superior Court and, before his death, sued Dulos for over more than $2 million in outstanding loans…”

I hope everyone can get the full article through the link.

Fotis Dulos' estate reaches settlement of legal fee dispute with his attorney -- but mother of missing mom Jennifer Farber Dulos opposes the deal

“The administrator of Fotis Dulos’ estate has reached an agreement with his defense attorney, Norm Pattis, to repay nearly $140,000 in legal fees the estate says it is owed because Dulos took his own life before facing trial in the murder of his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos.

But Gloria Farber, Jennifer’s mother and a key player in the complicated dispute, is opposed to the deal. Farber, a trustee of Fotis Dulos' estate, has filed suit against Pattis in Hartford Superior Court and, before his death, sued Dulos for over more than $2 million in outstanding loans…”

I'm with her.
MOO.

Interesting article Pernickety! Thanks for posting.

It seems that Attorney Weinstein is the only attorney dealing with the estate that thinks NP should be held to a professional standard. I continue to SMH...MOO...IMO

From the article:
However, during those negotiations attorney Richard Weinstein, who represented Gloria Farber in a civil suit against her estranged son-in-law, filed a lawsuit in a Hartford court asking that court to order Pattis to pay back the full amount. In that lawsuit Weinstein is alleging that Pattis violated the “rules of professional responsibility” by not returning the retainer after Dulos died on Jan. 30.

Tink56, you said it all here. It’s sickening! MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni