Presumed Located MI - Aramis Tigner, 25, was released from hospital, Detroit, 31 Mar 2019 *poor mental health*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Detroit Police Department

Missing: Aramis Tigner was last seen on Sunday, March 31, 2019. Aramis is described as a 25-year old black male, 5'-8", 130 lbs., light complexion, black hair, and brown eyes. No clothing description provided. Mother of the missing stated that the missing person did not contact her upon his release from the hospital and she is concerned about his safety.
Aramis is in good physical condition but is in poor mental health. Please contact the Detroit's 6th pct. 313-596-5640 or 1-800-Crime-Stoppers

upload_2019-4-4_22-37-16.png

25-year-old man missing after being released from Detroit Receiving Hospital, police say

I believe there needs to be definitive proof he has been located. Either from the PD or MSM can provide the update because they won’t know otherwise if someone else is signed in on his FB. I doubt that is the case because of what he posts, but I think documented proof is what they need. (I could be very wrong)

I believe there needs to be definitive proof he has been located. Either from the PD or MSM can provide the update because they won’t know otherwise if someone else is signed in on his FB. I doubt that is the case because of what he posts, but I think documented proof is what they need. (I could be very wrong)
He's no longer posted as missing on the DPD page.

You could call the police and ask, I've tried explaining that I'm a missing persons advocate who works with PD on missing persons cases (I'm verified) but that isn't enough either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back