GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

IF YOU DON'T WANT CHILDREN THAT BADLY KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS SIR!!!

Was just jumping back on here to say the exact same thing! It takes two to tango CD.

It infuriates me that some guys (not suggesting all) put all of the responsibility on the woman to ensure that she is on birth control but we all know that it isn’t 100% effective. If he was so against having any children then he should have also taken precautions himself. JMO and MOO only.

ETA - I cant wait to hear about his background at trial. I wonder if there are reasons for him holding this particularly strong views against having kids.

Says it should be "CD2 - Courtroom 270 - 1:30 PM" from the court calendar. I see no Tweets either. The list of those getting arraigned is not too long.

Such sad news. I live in Steilacoom and drive up Chambers Creek multiple times a day into University Place, and saw the police and ME vehicles the day she was found. This is a quiet residential neighborhood adjacent to Chambers Bay Golf Course, and the area where her body was found is along a long windy wooded road that leads from UP down to the water and into the small town of Steilacoom. It’s a very odd place for him to have disposed of her - it’s not a place you’d happen upon randomly - he must have ties to the immediate area. We have our share of bodies that turn up in the water here because, sadly, currents bring jumpers from the Narrows Bridge into our waters, but a murder like this is a first since I moved here. RIP Kassandra and baby.

Just go all the way to the bottom, 270. He isn't up yet so you haven't missed it. It shows the screen for me right on the main page (you can click on it to blow it up though).

Thank you. Found it but when I press play it says video not properly encoded. Ggggrrrrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back