Found Safe TX - Sophie, 9, w/ Michael Long, non-custodial parent, Seguin, 12 July 2021

This article is written by red banyun. They are a paid PR business. You can Google and read about them but it's not legit at all. Also michaels lawyers put our a response to this and I'll find it and post it

the PR firm is ligit, hired by Kelly’s legal team, Michael’s lawyers response is questionable, MOO, plus the lawyer “released it” to a person who he did an interview with, and that interview was completely bombarded with comments (Kelly’s legal teams press release was release just prior to her live airing and Social Media picked up on it as the interview was airing, YouTube has pulled it)

Last edited:
the PR firm is ligit, hired by Kelly’s legal team, Michael’s lawyers response is questionable, MOO, plus the lawyer “released it” to a person who he did an interview with, and that interview was completely bombarded with comments (Kelly’s legal teams press release was release just prior to her live airing and Social Media picked up on it as the interview was airing, YouTube has pulled it)

Michael's legal team released the statement to him the next day after kelly's was released. I believe sophie regardless and feel everyone is forgetting about her while trying to bash the dad for every little thing he does or doesn't do and it's so heartbreaking. Sophie and her brother's need help

Michael's legal team released the statement to him the next day after kelly's was released. I believe sophie regardless and feel everyone is forgetting about her while trying to bash the dad for every little thing he does or doesn't do and it's so heartbreaking. Sophie and her brother's need help
The problem with that statement is that her father’s behavior is also harmful to her.

I keep coming back to this case, as it just tugs at me. I believe the judge was correct to err on the side of extreme caution and remove the girl from mom's care for the time being. I do not think the correct move was to place the girl with dad. (With that said, we don't know if there is a treatment plan in place and/or what kind of monitoring there might be with dad.)

I believe this girl is being abused. I don't know what kind or by whom. I think the parents have let a toxic and manipulative situation fester and they are both responsible for this chaos. I do NOT like the demeanor of the grandmother and the mom's side of the family. I know that many are jumping to the dad's defense...and this is just a personal opinion...but he seems like an unstable loose cannon to me. From the outside looking in, based on personal opinion, I don't think either parent is currently suitable. The girl is being used as a pawn, probably by both. And she is experiencing extreme distress. I don't think anyone could watch the video and not believe she is being put through something traumatic. I don't believe dad is innocent in that either, as many do. All JMO and whatnot.

‘Stand with Sophie’: Young girl cries for help in viral video, but court-appointed lawyer says dad ‘coached’ his children [UPDATE]

According to the Amicus attorney:

• The children did not attend school while in the care of Michael Long, except for a short period of time.
  • There is a concern for the children’s emotional help while in the care of their father.
  • Michael Long is selling “Facetime” interviews with his daughter, who claimed that her mother’s boyfriend had been sexually abusing her.
  • Michael Long fraudulently amassed over $200,000 with a page and is selling items on Etsy in connection with his daughter’s case.
  • The oldest child was subjected to at least five different physicians for sexual abuse examinations while in the care of Michael Long over the summer.
  • At least two of the three children had been “coached” by Michael Long and his wife.
The Amicus attorney indicated that she “conducted her own interviews and reviewed extensive evidence and documents provided by medical professionals, Child Protective Services, and police

‘Stand with Sophie’: Young girl cries for help in viral video, but court-appointed lawyer says dad ‘coached’ his children [UPDATE]

According to the Amicus attorney:

• The children did not attend school while in the care of Michael Long, except for a short period of time.
  • There is a concern for the children’s emotional help while in the care of their father.
  • Michael Long is selling “Facetime” interviews with his daughter, who claimed that her mother’s boyfriend had been sexually abusing her.
  • Michael Long fraudulently amassed over $200,000 with a ******** page and is selling items on Etsy in connection with his daughter’s case.
  • The oldest child was subjected to at least five different physicians for sexual abuse examinations while in the care of Michael Long over the summer.
  • At least two of the three children had been “coached” by Michael Long and his wife.
The Amicus attorney indicated that she “conducted her own interviews and reviewed extensive evidence and documents provided by medical professionals, Child Protective Services, and police
And then there’s also that the army got shut down and the doxbin was pulled as the live was going on (court docs were released on YouTube live)

Sorry but I still stand with Sohpie regardless of what is being put out there by media. Her father was granted temp custody not once but technically twice and in my opinion there has to be a reason for it. And I'm sayin twice because Kelly motioned to get them this past Monday and was denied of it. There had to have been some evidence or the judge would have not done that. It is hard for FATHER to get custody like that.

Sorry but I still stand with Sohpie regardless of what is being put out there by media. Her father was granted temp custody not once but technically twice and in my opinion there has to be a reason for it. And I'm sayin twice because Kelly motioned to get them this past Monday and was denied of it. There had to have been some evidence or the judge would have not done that. It is hard for FATHER to get custody like that.
Her motion was not denied

I think you've misunderstood. We ALL stand with Sophie. Questioning the fitness of the parents is because we all want her to be protected. Her mother's motion was not denied and all my comments are based on information from the courts, and comments made by the parents themselves.

The fathers visitation was extended,
Not custody.
He has never had custody of the children, in fact he was days away from being stripped of his parental rights. Which is when he uploaded the first video (not the go fund me video because that is an edited version of the video). Then the video went viral. Then kl and kids have to go into protective custody. Because ml and followers doxxed the judge, lawyers of kl, Rachel Li, and people other people who did not agree with ml. Then just before the what is supposed to be the next custody hearing there apparently 4 men that can sneak in undetected to a hotel? And since ml seems so troubled by this zoom call and the fact that 4 men have apparently touched his daughter, you would think he would take her to the doctor as soon as he picks her up. (Picks her up with a camera crew of men, yes ml was not allowed to have unrelated males around sl as well) no they take her to his house were she gets to see the warehouse full of gifts, after about 48 hours on the Sunday (day before she’s supposed to go home, which is labour day Monday) she goes to the hospital, not because of sa, but because she’s in pain while in the bathroom.

How anybody is still believing his web of lies is beyond me.

the motion was not denied regardless of what ml the fact that ml got two youtubers to post it live on air, but the court was closed and the hearing for said motion isn’t until oct 2, so how did that happen? there is no evidence of sa, the judge EXTENDED VISITATION due to the allegations to err on the side of caution

but ml has sl talking to random strangers via video chats, one of those people is a lady named Tia, who shared her own sa with the 9 year old girl, who does that? Ml and kc weren’t there for the conversation and Tia discusses it in her YouTube video.

ml has a gag order and is just not complying.

Ml has also done this in the past. There are reasons why he is not allowed to be given medical reports for the children unless they are court ordered

also the fact that Nancy Grace was going to run this story, they interviewed ml and his lawyer, then they did research on his claims and went with the story they did.

the motion was not denied regardless of what ml the fact that ml got two youtubers to post it live on air, but the court was closed and the hearing for said motion isn’t until oct 2, so how did that happen? there is no evidence of sa, the judge EXTENDED VISITATION due to the allegations to err on the side of caution

but ml has sl talking to random strangers via video chats, one of those people is a lady named Tia, who shared her own sa with the 9 year old girl, who does that? Ml and kc weren’t there for the conversation and Tia discusses it in her YouTube video.

ml has a gag order and is just not complying.

Ml has also done this in the past. There are reasons why he is not allowed to be given medical reports for the children unless they are court ordered

Do you have actual facts of these things? I've followed this case and I know facts from haters spreading misinformation. There's an SA test that was done that is being processed and not back yet. ML is allowed medical records and he is allowed to take his children to the doctor as KL tried to get it court ordered that he not take SL to the doctor but the judge refused that. ML has not had claims of this in the past and cps being involved had nothing to do with him and he didn't find out anything about cps until they closed the case because KL wouldn't give them his phone number. KL called 911 8 times on JB and the calls are public record and it shows what kind of abuse the children witnessed between JB and KL which is concerning

Do you have actual facts of these things? I've followed this case and I know facts from haters spreading misinformation. There's an SA test that was done that is being processed and not back yet. ML is allowed medical records and he is allowed to take his children to the doctor as KL tried to get it court ordered that he not take SL to the doctor but the judge refused that. ML has not had claims of this in the past and cps being involved had nothing to do with him and he didn't find out anything about cps until they closed the case because KL wouldn't give them his phone number. KL called 911 8 times on JB and the calls are public record and it shows what kind of abuse the children witnessed between JB and KL which is concerning

The post you are responding to was made prior to the last court date, so some things have changed since then.

He has made claims in the past--they are in the court records. I've read all 1200 pages and the claims are in his 2017 affidavit.

KL called 911 on JB 5 times. I agree this is concerning as are all of her male relationships, including the one with ML. Her picker is off IMO. In any event, CPS did close the case as counseling was done and they were convinced the children were in no danger.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back