CO CO - Gabriel Max Baldonado, early 40s, abandoned car found under logs, Pagosa Springs, 13 Aug 2020

I sent my tip regarding the G*F*ndM* to the reporter at the Herald and got a nice reply this morning. He also is pretty certain it's our guy. Hopefully he'll do some digging and we'll get a new article.

For now, linking isn't allowed here, but it was the second google result for his full name last weekend.

I sent my tip regarding the G*F*ndM* to the reporter at the Herald and got a nice reply this morning. He also is pretty certain it's our guy. Hopefully he'll do some digging and we'll get a new article.

For now, linking isn't allowed here, but it was the second google result for his full name last weekend.
Missed the edit window so quoting my own post to say the G** is the second result when you search "Gabriel Baldonado Albuquerque".

I believe this is our guy. He has family in WA, I think that's where he's from, so it may be a transposition of old and new addresses or he may keep a permanent address there.

Tower Magazine | Summer 2018

See page 28 "In Memoriam" which explains the Irving, Tx addresses in 2004 and 2005 and the G*F*ndM*. University of Dallas is in Irving. I also believe this is the same person but wonder where he and his little children are.

Mineral County which is in charge of this investigation is mostly Forest Service land with only one little town in the county with a year round population of approximately 500. The town is approximately 45 miles via Hwys 149 & 160 to the location of the car.

We have spent Jul-Sep for 17 of the last 20 yrs in this small tourist town to get out of the Texas heat. Missed it this summer because of Covid.

First post so hope I have done it right.

I can't find any updates at all. This whole story is just so odd. What was the reason for burying the car? If it wasn't done by hand, how do you get someone to move debris for you? Then it becomes the question of who locally helped him or disappeared him. Also, I wonder where his children are.

Did he leave the children with his sister?
And hasn’t heard from him in YEARS?
No cell phone?

He showed up with his daughter and two sons at his sisters house and left them with her. His wife died of a brain aneurism. After he dropped the kids off his sister and rest of the family have not heard from him since. He does not have a cell phone.

The g fund I think you are talking about is for the man this article was written about. His sister Angela set it up to help him when Carol his wife died suddenly. She was a nurse and he stayed at home with the kids.

DGO | Why do people disappear north of Pagosa Springs?

Sheriff Hosselkus said he has received tips from people who believe they picked up Gabriel Baldonado based on his description and photos in the Durango Herald.

“We’ve gotten a couple reports of people saying they picked him up — that he was hitching to New Mexico, but I don’t know if those are true or not,” he said.

I hope this man is alright. How sad that he lost his wife. He seems a good father, to bring his children to a safe relative. But he must miss them so much and vice versa.

At first glance I thought that it was a dried out river that had buried the car in sticks, kinda like a beaver dam in which more and more gets caught up but Jesus who uses heavy machinery to cover this up.

If they are right, then the person that covered the car must live pretty close by.

Adding to the mystery, Hosselkus said a pentagram, a five-point symbol often associated with mystical or occult meanings, was found 300 feet from the car. The pentagram was made out of sticks.

did anything come of this? That’s bizarre and I completely forgot about that. Is it something he might have done (I personally know some people that has done strange pentagram stuff like this before during a psychotic break) it can be pretty scary stuff

Hey there. I live in Durango, Co a few miles south of Pagosa. So far, there have been no updates on this incident. I have an extensive scrapbook of all the newspaper articles with all the weird stuff that happens around here, and the article from the Durango Herald about this, was what started my scrapbook.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back