Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was on a PE interview that AM said that about the attorneys. It was the same interview where he talked about him moving into the condo? I’ll see if I can find it.
Yes, it was in the interview with JS and AM, but it was not PE. It was a YouTube video that was allowed just for that specific interview but I can't remember the name of it.

RT - Tech is working and progress is being made. Tonight will be a debriefing of what to do better. Many more search maps coming. Thanks everyone keep praying. Andy is grateful. #bringsuzannehome
View attachment 265154

https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1309182969043714050?s=21

Chris McDonough is not happy Lauren was pulled from covering the search and is asking the public to call her news station

https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1309141243180584963?s=21

ITA
IMO I thought it was pretty bold of Chris to come out with that Tweet considering we don’t know the true reason Lauren is not in Salida today. It may have been a private reason like a doctor appointment or something.
<modsnip>

Since Lauren has been on the PE show, I imagine that Chris has her number. I doubt he would have Tweeted that without first talking to Lauren.

Just checking in and trying to keep up!

Ditto!

Just coming back on the threads, and having to see what is going on. Swimming back Upstream to understand!

Last edited:
I have no idea if that wall is problematic or not - but here's why I think it's worth following up on: "a mechanical thing on the bobcat". By BMs own admission, there's something about that bobcat that's important - whether it was used to bury SM or evidence, I don't know - and I wish we knew the bobcat's whereabouts that weekend (was it sitting at the beach site all weekend, or did BM take it somewhere>) but MOO is if you follow the bobcat, you'll find something important in this case.

Thinking of AM actually out there looking for his sister is such a gut check. If it were me looking for one of my brothers, I would probably be having flashbacks of when we were kids, having fun and being innocent. Not a care in the world. Maybe the biggest concern for the day, a flat bike tire. This has to be unreal for him. IMO

Hey Everyone,

Trying to get up to speed on the latest in the search. I am going live in about 20 minutes (around 2:05 PM Eastern) for Websleuths True Crime Update.
If anyone can text or call me at 435-647-6896 with an update I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Tricia
PS. I just now was able to log on so I don't have much time to find updates.

Yes, it was in the interview with JS and AM, but it was not PE. It was a YouTube video that was allowed just for that specific interview but I can't remember the name of it.
This was a one time allowed video "Patriots Soapbox" with Andy. Wow, I forgot how much info was here.

Last edited:
Random theory that popped into my head last night with the rehashing of the image obsessed hunter not having a posh cooler and everything smelling of bleach. Has anyone checked with thrift stores or charity shops between the HIE and salida and asked if they received a surprisingly generous donation of a freshly bleached high end cooler? I feel like that would better disappear it than trying to physically destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie