GUILTY MO - Amish Girl, 13, raped by 4 brothers for 2 years, impregnated, Webster County, Sept 2020 no jail

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MSCJgrad

Reaction score
Shades of I don't know what. Shades of Brock Turner rape. Shades of Vanderbuilt rape. NO consequences. NO justice for this victim. Ughhhhhh. I can't take it. I hope people in MO recall this prosecutor.

Last edited:
I don’t have a problem with all 4 of them being “eaten alive.” Just sayin’.

How could these parents not realize what was going on and think that they could meet out a “severe punishment” on their own is beyond me.

The 2 oldest should be on the sex offender list. I hope DNA has been done on all 4 brothers and the baby. This child is way too young to raise a baby. I know they won’t consider adoption but this child’s life is ruined. Especially within her religious culture, she will never overcome this. What a horrible, suppressed, sad life she will be forced to lead. Maybe when she gets older, the social worker can help her build a new life. JMO

Last edited:
From: Webster County prosecutor aims to revoke probation in molestation case

The prosecutor says the men have already had contact with the victim, which would violate conditions of their probation and could lead to 15 years of prison. A judge will decide if they’ll be sent to prison.

Prior to the sentence for probation, the Webster County prosecutor says proving those charges wouldn’t have been easy, even though a detective says both Schwartz’s admitted to it.

A plea deal was offered for lesser charges of third-degree child molestation due to lack of evidence, according to the prosecutor.

Proving the crime:
1. They admitted to raping her.
2. Paternity test.
3. The girl is a witness/victim.
4. There is no lack of evidence. There is a baby!!!!

Revoking their probation:

1. If they had contact, they need to go to prison.
2. If there are people in her life that facilitated contact, they should be charged.
3. This is a vulnerable 13 year old with a baby. Who is going to protect her.

BTW, what year is it? 1545?

I used to live in that region, and the Amish really are no different from "us." They're also notorious for running puppy mills, and in Ohio and Pennsylvania, some of them have been busted for having meth labs.

When I lived there, a man in another Amish community was arrested, convicted, and sent to prison for sexual abuse, although IDK if the victim was a relative, or even if it was male or female. Doesn't matter anyway, and yeah, he probably didn't last very long in gen pop.

I don’t have a problem with all 4 of them being “eaten alive.” Just sayin’.

How could these parents not realize what was going on and think that they could meet out a “severe punishment” on their own is beyond me.

The 2 oldest should be on the sex offender list. I hope DNA has been done on all 4 brothers and the baby. This child is way too young to raise a baby. I know they won’t consider adoption but this child’s life is ruined. Especially within her religious culture, she will never overcome this. What a horrible, suppressed, sad life she will be forced to lead. Maybe when she gets older, the social worker can help her build a new life. JMO

Unfortunately, this is a pattern in the Amish community. Sexual abuse is covered up, hushed and the community blames the victims, if anyone.

Here’s an article about it:

The Amish Keep to Themselves. And They’re Hiding a Horrifying Secret

Sadie’s small world was built around adherence to rules—and keeping quiet was one of them. “There was no love or support,” she says. “We didn’t feel that we had anywhere to go to say anything.

So she didn’t.

Even on the day the police showed up on her doorstep to question then-12-year-old Sadie’s father about his alleged abuse of his daughters.

Even on the day when, almost two years later, Abner was sentenced by a circuit court judge to just five years’ probation.

And even on the day when, at 14, she says she was cornered in the pantry by one of her brothers and raped on the sink, and then felt a gush and saw blood running down her leg, and cleaned up alone while he walked away, and gingerly placed her underwear in a bucket of cold water before going back to her chores. A friend helped her realize years later: While being raped, she had probably suffered a miscarriage.

Sex Abuse Crisis in Amish Country

A travesty. How will this little girl grow up in the midst of all this? And what's happening to her now? Has the abuse stopped?
Shame, shame, shame on all who were involved in this cruel injustice.
Will women ever be truly equal with men, especially now that we have lost our true champion to justice under the law?

RIP RBG.

Sexual abuse is pervasive in Amish communities. I'm not surprised by this, but I am disgusted. Disgusted by the perpetrators and family and by the courts that have failed this young victim.

From court records:

Court dockets case for a probation status review on 9/30/20 at 8:15 AM.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchCases.do

You can search by name here. Easier to find Petie, there are a few Aarons in Missouri....

Careful readers will note that movie companies have already requested redacted court records.

images

JMHO YMMV LRR

Last edited:
Sexual abuse is pervasive in Amish communities. I'm not surprised by this, but I am disgusted. Disgusted by the perpetrators and family and by the courts that have failed this young victim.
I had no idea that this kind of thing happens with Amish communities -- how naive I am.
Isolation, stern control by elders, boys and men being in such a close and closed community with young girls -- the mothers and fathers of the victims being close-mouthed about it -- females having no power from day one -- I guess it's just too, too easy.... Yes, it makes horrible sense, doesn't it? SMH.
We certainly have seen it in the isolated Fundamentalist LDS community. Same thing.

I think it is important to note that sex abuse and rape happens in all cultural/ethnic groups. Many bad actions have come inside religious and cultural groups. Just because a group doesn't adhere to current cultural norms doesn't mean they don't do bad things. Young people in all groups need allies and protections rather than "group justice" from their cultural group.

What is so maddening about this plea deal is that the prosecution really left it up to the elders to punish these men. You won't stem sex abuse and rape within a religious/cultural group by letting them police themselves. We see that group justice didn't stop these men from contacting their sister/survivor who is also burdened with alienating her family if she doesn't allow contact. I hope she is able to be removed from this family. If she wishes to stay Amish, then I hope she can be placed with a family who will protect her.

Two Amish brothers who avoided jail time for raping a 13-year-old relative are back in court | Daily Mail Online

Hearing was held, another scheduled:

State by APA Mead. Def in person and with atty Worsham. Record made. Def waives formal reading of MTRevoke and advisement of rights. State moves for setting on MTRevoke. Def argues that if Court finds allegation(s) in MTRevoke are not significant that the Court may deny hearing. Court disagrees and shall not deny a MTRevoke hearing to any party requesting it. Court inquires of def's counsel and confirms that def is not residing with victim as set forth in PVReport. PO Ritter appears and presents SOSA for filing. MTRevoke hearing docketed 10/22/20 at 3 PM. Def ordered to appear.

Not sure what it all means, but:

State's attorney asks to revoke probation
Victim is currently "not residing" with this rapist
Back in court October 22

Docket entry for both perps is the same BTW.

Unable to link individual pages, but you can Search for yourself here:

Case.net

Doubt there's anything new here:

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/amish-brothers-avoid-jail-time-for-sex-with-12-year-old-sister/

Rape charges dropped against Amish brothers in Missouri who had sex with 13-year-old sister

Just horrible -- four brothers??? Adults and juveniles???

I'll have to vote for moving that young lady & the baby completely away...from the parents that abandoned her right in the house. JMHO of course.

JMHO YMMV LRR

In Petie's electronic file:

10/09/2020 Judge/Clerk - Note
SEX OFFENDER SUPERVISION AGREEMENT

Registered Sex Offender

And, yes indeedy, he is included in the Missouri Sex Offender Registry!

Offender Details

• Tier I offenders have a 15-years registration requirement and shall report to the Chief Law Enforcement Officer (CLEO) in person in the month of the offender's birth.
  • Tier II offenders have a 25-year registration requirement and shall report to the CLEO in person semiannually in the month of the offender's birth and 6 months thereafter.
  • Tier III offenders have a life time registration requirement and shall report to the CLEO in person every 90-days. Tier III offenders are not eligible to file petition for removal from the sex offender registry, unless the requirement to register results from an adjudicated delinquent (juvenile) adjudication, after 25 years, and the clean record removal is met. (589.401)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucyt123
Back