GUILTY WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, pregnant, found deceased, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *Arrest* #2

I purchased the two court documents online. Reading over them now. Ill have an update shortly.

Edit - For my post earlier about the stab wound and skull fractures, that seems to be taken from the Declaration for determination of Probable Cause. In that court document I see the following.

Direct quote from said declration

On September 22, 2020 detectives learned that location data had been obtained from the defendant's truck that showed the truck traveling to a location near the Chambers Bay treatment plant at 6:00AM on August 26. The truck remained stationary for approximately ten minutes at this location before moving again and returning to the defendant's residence. Based upon this new information detectives searched that area and located human remains inside trash bags that had been thrown over a steep hillside. The detectives observed a tattoo on the body that matched a tattoo that the victim was known to have. The detectives also saw what appeared to them to be stab wounds on the body. On September 23, 2020, the Pierce County Medical Examiner began the autopsy of the body, which was in an advanced state of decomposition, and was mostly skeletonized. There was no soft tissue left in the neck, chest, abdominal, or pelvic cavities; therefore, the Medical Examiner was not able to confirm that the victim had been pregnant at the time of her death. The remains were positively identified as being those of victim Cantrell by dental comparison. During the autopsy the Medical Examiner noted multiple fractures on the victim's skull.

Last edited:
Here is an article on the charges and filings:
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article246005675.html

“An autopsy found she had been stabbed and suffered skull fractures.“

Investigators say they discovered Dudley bought 50-gallon trash bags at a store the morning Cantrell went missing. They also found a text message he sent her that morning.

On the day Cantrell disappeared, Dudley turned his phone off and on and at one point dismantled the security cameras at his house, records say.

ETA: Also notable:
Cantrell found out she was pregnant July 16 and identified Dudley as the father to her obstetrician.

The doctor noted, “This pregnancy was not planned. Patient is feeling overwhelmed. FOB (father of baby) supportive of pregnancy, but not planning to be involved with raising child. He and mom are on good terms,” records say.

Investigators say they discovered Dudley bought 50-gallon trash bags at a store the morning Cantrell went missing. They also found a text message he sent her that morning.

On the day Cantrell disappeared, Dudley turned his phone off and on and at one point dismantled the security cameras at his house, records say.

Cantrell found out she was pregnant July 16 and identified Dudley as the father to her obstetrician.

The doctor noted, “This pregnancy was not planned. Patient is feeling overwhelmed. FOB (father of baby) supportive of pregnancy, but not planning to be involved with raising child. He and mom are on good terms,” records say.

I’m super curious to know what his text was to her that morning. Bless her sweet trusting heart. :(

I’m super curious to know what his text was to her that morning. Bless her sweet trusting heart. :(
Hmm... (pure speculation follows)
- Don’t forget to park down the block/ come to back door so Girlfriend won’t see you on camera
(Or maybe that is already their routine)
- Running late, trying to get some exercise for once and of course my bike broke. I’ll meet you at the garage in a minute.
???

BBM - I remembered a couple of other things RC said last night talking to Tricia. He said that Kassanndra always used protection and that it happened on her birthday.

I get that. I would hope she was not so isolated that she had nowhere else to go, no one to discuss her concerns with. It certainly seems CD perceived that she was independent enough that she would leave him immediately if she found out about KC/baby and if she was I would have expected her to walk out after the house being swatted and putting together the timeline of suspicious behavior.

But it's possible she was more dependent than he realized and we all know there are many cases where for example domestic violence victims stay despite being afraid for their safety. Innocent or guilty, I am glad she was not harmed in the mean time and certainly it seems like LE had flash bangs and swat present both times they raided the house to do their best to make sure CD didn't hurt anyone else.

I have seen a lot of dislike and suspicions towards CDs current girlfriend or maybe now ex. The evidence being released is showing CD covering up his acts with texts to her about ADT being down, etc etc. I just saw south sound media also just reported their long history going back 10 years ago where all 3 where involved in a theatre doing rocky horror picture show. I did not feel comfortable mentioning it until media reported it. Many comments from people apart of the show made it apparent it was a love triangle from the start.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back