Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we've been saying this for months now.

I've always felt the "baby blue bike helmet" was the item found. And the scrawled note indicated to me that BM was desperate for it to be found in order to bolster the bike riding scenario.

LE was able to identify the item as definitively belonging to SM because of her photo wearing said helmet that was first released. No doubt provided by BM himself.

He got a little too cute there.

Just spoke with a woman who said today, volunteers are searching three different areas with three different crews. Searches continue on a couple county roads, two other areas around Buena Vista, and Northeast of Salida.
#SuzanneMorphew
#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
B61E1F77-F0C2-4642-813F-7F2AE3EEE838.jpeg

https://twitter.com/kristawitiaktv/status/1309601381297336320?s=21

I remember that too. However, after what AM stated, this is the first confirmation I’ve read published by media that SM was working with DV meetings. That part is new for me. I remember not long ago we had to be careful discussing DV or BM as abuses iirc bc we had no actual reports of DV.

I agree.

I'm also afraid that AM is being hit with many new reporters just coming on board because of the search and they're looking at SM's FB and telling AM for the first time about the FB "likes" -- leading to many more comments by AM not necessarily info backed by and/or uncovered by LE (or AM).

MOO

Vigil Planned For Missing Mom Suzanne Morphew During Brother's 5-Day Search Effort

Sept 25, 2020

CHAFFEE COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – The brother of a missing Chaffee County woman continued his own search Friday with more than 100 volunteers. Suzanne Morphew was reported missing on Mother’s Day, May 10, after leaving her home in Mayesville to go for a bike ride.

[..]

Morphew’s brother, Andrew Moorman, flew to Colorado from Indiana to organize a five-day search of the mountainous area where she was last seen. Volunteers met at the Poncha Springs Visitor’s Center Thursday morning and split into groups for the first day of searching.

suzanne-morphew-search-featured.jpg

(credit: CBS/Morphew family)

There will be a vigil at 7 p.m. Friday at Riverside Park in Salida to celebrate Morphew’s life as search efforts are expected to continue over the weekend.

I hate the lack of news coverage today. It seems like all the Colorado news outlets sent reporters yesterday, as it was day 1. It looks like they’ve pulled back significantly.

I imagine the vigil will be well covered though.
I've noticed this as well. Profiling Evil is covering the Vigil live on YouTube this evening. Afterward, I think we may learn more about today's search.

I feel AM's anguish and yearning every time I read about his need/determination to find his sister and bring her home.

Can't help but wonder if by "home" he's picturing Indy?
He does, I believe. He keeps saying he wants to give Suzanne a proper burial next to their mother. He's a wonderful brother.

I feel AM's anguish and yearning every time I read about his need/determination to find his sister and bring her home.

Can't help but wonder if by "home" he's picturing Indy?
My heart sinks when reports of finding potential evidence turns out to be nothing.
Not for me, but for her loving brother.
Appears he has gone into this with lowered expectations.
Still believe his glimmer of hope is crushed.
So painful.
MOO.
P.S......the man looks exhausted.

and MOST IMPORANT-
Teach your daughters not to tolerate mistreatment from their partners, boyfriends, husbands etc.
It's usually generational. And the abuse gets
passed down as being OK.
And teach your sons that it's not OK also.
Don’t forget, girls can learn to tolerate mistreatment from their friends (girls and boys) when they view being a member of a friend group the most important thing at any cost and not how they are treated in the group. It can influence what they are willing to tolerate from their partners later in life.

Ammonia is BIG NO NO, the old cautions made me think you would cause an explosion, but I’ve seen newer cautions stressing noxious fumes...It’s so easy to be caught up in an extreme cleaning detail, you’re trying to get that last little stain, and €€€!!!! Spic n Span basis is ammonia, IIRC
Mixing bleach and ammonia will create chloramine gas. It is toxic and will irritate eyes, lungs and can lead to death.

http://health.utah.gov/enviroepi/ac...ning Products Can Be Dangerous When Mixed.pdf

But most importantly speaking from experience, it caused me instantly to want to leave the area. It may have been a trick of my mind, but I also swore for a week later I could smell it every time I entered the garage.

moo of course, though tinged with my experience too.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member