Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just so confused by these “friends” of BM’s who are willing to spy and plant themselves into the search efforts.

BM has lived in that area for 2 years. I just have a hard time believing that in 2 years he made such deep friendships that locals would be willing to put themself into a murder investigation on behalf of a husband whose wife is missing.

That’s just weird.

As weird as GD and TN being willing to go up to MG less than 48 hours after SM is missing and talk to her about hush money and not cooperating with the CBI.
A guy moves into town , joins the volunteer firefighters group throws money around, has big truck and equipment it draws other guys easily IMO.

I think he was just rallying the troops, and himself. He said he was excited for tomorrow; it felt to me like he was saying don’t be down that we haven’t found her, just think how exciting it is that we may find her/something important tomorrow, sure it’ll be a big day.

eta: This is re Andy’s excitement for following day, NOT his comment re children

A guy moves into town , joins the volunteer firefighters group throws money around, has big truck and equipment it draws other guys easily IMO.

Pumping iron at the gym and making connections, hires some locals and gets referrals from his firefighter buddies who have their own businesses, they tell two friends and so on. Barry might have a good line of bs. Living in that big house on Puma Path, many might think he’s the real deal. Beautiful wife and kids, enough dough to pack up and move to Colorado. Swagging around town hauling the bobcat on to the next job.

Pumping iron at the gym and making connections, hires some locals and gets referrals from his firefighter buddies who have their own businesses, they tell two friends and so on. Barry might have a good line of bs. Living in that big house on Puma Path, many might think he’s the real deal. Beautiful wife and kids, enough dough to pack up and move to Colorado. Swagging around town hauling the bobcat on to the next job.
And all that

Been lurking and far behind in the thread. But what does he mean by “their children aren’t safe”? TIA

that’s what we’re all wondering.....

that was so nice of AM to supply the root beer.

(I can’t get rid of this photo from my reply box.......I’m on an iPad. Anyone know how to get it off there?.....n/m I got it off.

5:41 PM · Sep 25, 2020[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Been lurking and far behind in the thread. But what does he mean by “their children aren’t safe”? TIA

I think some people might find the timing of their move to CO from IN to be interesting, especially for a person who certainly takes pride in “appearing younger” than his real age.

Shame on you, Barry.

You, with your dirt bike and new monster truck, your bob cat, and your cowboy boots.

This is not child’s play! If you are innocent, you should have every friend you know from Indiana, searching earnestly, openly, and honestly—perhaps not with Andy given the family fracture, but in parallel.

Instead, you’ve hosted what appears to be a Boys Weekend. Brats and Flaming Cheetos anyone? Man up, dude.

Godspeed, Andy Moorman. Now there’s a man’s man.

yes, I've been around some small town construction peeps and they're usually quite
impressed by someone with a big tough truck.

I once had a horse hauled by a friend w/ a very expensive truck and trailer and you'd have thought that the President was driving that truck, people were comin out in hoards to see
who owned that big fierce dually.

just a guess- but I suspect he was hoping the item(s) found on the first day near the home would prove to have some importance. There was no connection, at this time, per CCSO.
FWIW, CM (PE) noted that "no connection, at this time" is detective slang for the evidence is being processed. Seems no final determination has been made one way or the other if the evidence is related or not.

That's right!! I've watched so many YouTube updates this evening, so I'm not certain who said it--I'm thinking it was Profiling Evil. They said that Barry sold his old truck and bought a new one. This truck in the picture today is the new one. Looks like he sprung some money for the CO Firefighter Vanity Plate.
BM moved in to a condo.
BM got rid of his old truck, bought new.

Did he think his house and old truck were bugged?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member