Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only clues we got were-
Pink bike
Scott (Pink bike parts)
#5- have to wait
Dogs hit on beach area/rocks -Now under caution tape by LE

Surely BM has heard about these facts.
If, in the disappearing of SM, BM was involved in these actions, he will be a total wreck tonight.
So, what will he do tomorrow, to try to divert from these points, as he will plan something overnight.

5 Fingers of Death

"The hero, Chao Chi-hao (Lo Lieh), a promising student of the martial arts, enrolls in the school of Sun Hsin-pei (Fang Mien), where he is first put to menial tasks like scrubbing floors and chopping firewood — with the sides of his bare hands, of course. But soon he proves his worth, and Sun entrusts him with the secrets of the Iron Fist, a technique that should win him the All-China Karate Tournament. He does win, despite the vile trickery of a rival karate master, and the film's end sees him firm in the love of his hometown sweetheart, Sung Ying Ying (Wang Ping), and dispatching his enemies bodily into several inches of solid brick wall—by means of the Iron Fist method, which he has learned to use for all it's worth.

It is all about fighting — kendo and judo, but mainly karate and in several styles. It is bloody and rather flashily spectacular — normally pitting one good guy against 20 bad guys, all armed to the teeth with knives, and with predictably happy results."

Film: '5 Fingers of Death':The Cast

could they literally be referencing the movie? a hero (andy), taught and entrusted with knowledge by LE, takes down the villian and his cronies? bc that would be AWESOME!

So strange to be "in the mix" yet so far out of the loop. I am fairly thick skinned and quite adventurous, I thought I was prepared. The day before arriving we hiked 4 miles from 9k to 11k elevation acclimating. Not far but taking everyone's advice.

I have been somewhat verklempt. I log in to Ws and i'm overrwhelmed by the number of pages and posts that I am behind. So I will do my best to catch up as we make our way home tomorrow.

I have taken photos all along, i've been reticent to share but I know other WSer's have and I am so happy they have. Last night was really emotional, it really depends on your source for the "take" on whether it was successful. I felt eerily similar to @NoSI.

Where is everyone? Even considering COVID. Why is it so quiet? Where were all or most of the searchers? To me it had a resounding sadness that I feel mirrored her life. A loving and vibrant woman taken out of her element and slowly but surely isolated. Nobody except AM spoke; which was beautiful btw, but also terribly sad. Nobody could speak, even via phone? I know everyone is exhausted, it's insane the ground that needs to be covered. I would imagine nobody is more tired both, emotionally and physically than AM. MM & MM weren't there, it was strange and almost surreal.
I'm not judging anyone for going/not going. It just left me tearful and hurt my heart that she still feels so isolated and quieted. ETA:
I wanted to get up on the stage and help. One of those weird moments you go back and visit often. Wondering, did I do the right thing? No photo show, no memories, no friends, no music. Nothing. I felt most sad that if she could sense the gathering, it would have made her even more sad. I hope that makes some sense..

I did not see BM nor TN (the infamous nephew) nor any of Team BM for that matter, or I should say not that I know of. I always felt like he was watching, not only did he brow beat his loved ones, I think he does that to most everyone in his life. The tension was palpable yet I could never put my finger on exactly why. Beyond the loss of this beautiful soul, it seems tension and an anger are BM's baseline... MOO

I understand the photo that PE shared tonight of BM lying on the hill was taken in the initial search AM took part in the first few days following her disappearance. One of the guys he was searching with thought it was really strange and just snapped a photo to show AM later. That's my understanding of that photo!

Today, IMO there was a tad of enthusiasm in the air. I felt it anyway. I understand there were some great leads and possibly some very important pieces of the puzzle located. I hope that is the case. I saw some beautiful country, an amazing community of good hearted people out trying to do the right thing. Nothing at all in it for them, they just want justice. I also just read the search ends tomorrow? The emails I have (as a searcher) say it is from 9/24-9/29. I have nothing saying that has changed??

I'll close by saying the last time I felt this faith in humanity and overwhelming sadness concurrently was when I traveled to ground zero after 9/11. If you are from the area, you likely knew some or many that were taken that day. This had a similar vibe. A strong sense of community, bonded by a terrible travesty.

We never heard what happened to LS. There were some rumors but last night I know people were scratching their heads.

Thank you all for the support. I'll get caught up. #justiceforsuzaane #findsuzanne #shinebrightforsuzanne #bringsuzannehome
Holy crap, I'm hugging you right now! Don't worry about anything other than yourselves. Please try to relax and know that what you're doing is phenomenal.
There's no need to be 'caught up'. You are there, incredibly caring and brave. I personally thank you so much.
Stay safe and know that you're appreciated. Much love.

Surely BM has heard about these facts.
If, in the disappearing of SM, BM was involved in these actions, he will be a total wreck tonight.
So, what will he do tomorrow, to try to divert from these points, as he will plan something overnight.
Hmmm.....Looks like BM’s frat party at Puma Path is about to get busted :). Good thing he put up all those trail cams!

I do worry about how they’ll take him down. He’s a scary guy in my estimation. The Puma Path residence looks like a fortress and where I could imagine a nasty stand-off :(

Hmm. Maybe he's wallorin' around cause he's afraid they might find his dna there and he can say it's because he was lying there. It's goofy looking for sure. Moo

Is the location to the back of the M's property? He looks like Red Foxx as Fred Sandford faking a heart attack when things aren't going his way. "It's the big one!"

Hmmm.....Looks like BM’s frat party at Puma Path is about to get busted :). Good thing he put up all those trail cams!

I do worry about how they’ll take him down. He’s a scary guy in my estimation. The Puma Path residence looks like a fortress and where I could imagine a nasty stand-off :(
agree susiQ I don't think they'll take him alive.o_O

I am confused, If that is px of BM, who is photographer? someone has said it is a re-enactment?which brings up another question, who is the person who relayed this to AM?

I get very confused with AMs recollections, and I think I need printed transcript to refer to. I thought I heard AM say he was with BM when he laid on the ground, now we are trying to find out who relayed this story to AM. Is this some form of bad editing? I assumed it was px of BM, now I don’t think so, that was a private moment, whoever was with him...

So strange to be "in the mix" yet so far out of the loop. I am fairly thick skinned and quite adventurous, I thought I was prepared. The day before arriving we hiked 4 miles from 9k to 11k elevation acclimating. Not far but taking everyone's advice.

I have been somewhat verklempt. I log in to Ws and i'm overrwhelmed by the number of pages and posts that I am behind. So I will do my best to catch up as we make our way home tomorrow.

I have taken photos all along, i've been reticent to share but I know other WSer's have and I am so happy they have. Last night was really emotional, it really depends on your source for the "take" on whether it was successful. I felt eerily similar to @NoSI.

Where is everyone? Even considering COVID. Why is it so quiet? Where were all or most of the searchers? To me it had a resounding sadness that I feel mirrored her life. A loving and vibrant woman taken out of her element and slowly but surely isolated. Nobody except AM spoke; which was beautiful btw, but also terribly sad. Nobody could speak, even via phone? I know everyone is exhausted, it's insane the ground that needs to be covered. I would imagine nobody is more tired both, emotionally and physically than AM. MM & MM weren't there, it was strange and almost surreal.
I'm not judging anyone for going/not going. It just left me tearful and hurt my heart that she still feels so isolated and quieted. ETA:
I wanted to get up on the stage and help. One of those weird moments you go back and visit often. Wondering, did I do the right thing? No photo show, no memories, no friends, no music. Nothing. I felt most sad that if she could sense the gathering, it would have made her even more sad. I hope that makes some sense..

I did not see BM nor TN (the infamous nephew) nor any of Team BM for that matter, or I should say not that I know of. I always felt like he was watching, not only did he brow beat his loved ones, I think he does that to most everyone in his life. The tension was palpable yet I could never put my finger on exactly why. Beyond the loss of this beautiful soul, it seems tension and an anger are BM's baseline... MOO

I understand the photo that PE shared tonight of BM lying on the hill was taken in the initial search AM took part in the first few days following her disappearance. One of the guys he was searching with thought it was really strange and just snapped a photo to show AM later. That's my understanding of that photo!

Today, IMO there was a tad of enthusiasm in the air. I felt it anyway. I understand there were some great leads and possibly some very important pieces of the puzzle located. I hope that is the case. I saw some beautiful country, an amazing community of good hearted people out trying to do the right thing. Nothing at all in it for them, they just want justice. I also just read the search ends tomorrow? The emails I have (as a searcher) say it is from 9/24-9/29. I have nothing saying that has changed??

I'll close by saying the last time I felt this faith in humanity and overwhelming sadness concurrently was when I traveled to ground zero after 9/11. If you are from the area, you likely knew some or many that were taken that day. This had a similar vibe. A strong sense of community, bonded by a terrible travesty.

We never heard what happened to LS. There were some rumors but last night I know people were scratching their heads.

Thank you all for the support. I'll get caught up. #justiceforsuzaane #findsuzanne #shinebrightforsuzanne #bringsuzannehome
@TKG You are a special person. Nuff said.

In my biggest of wishes, if it is true that the search will end Sunday, I hope it would be that hit number 2 was SM and they're just waiting for confirmation to close up the search. I couldn't imagine any other reason to shorten the search. Fingers crossed. moo

Can't fall asleep... Physically tired, but mind wide awake. I was thinking... Suzanne lived in a very beautiful setting. Especially with the leaves changing ... Very serene and peaceful. However, i don't think that she could ever really feel this way at Puma Path. She likely walked on egg shells. Afraid she would say or do something that would trigger him...

There are other houses around Puma Path; it is actually much less physically isolated than i thought. However, the Morphew home is very private. Can't see it from anywhere around as it is downhill from barricated road and tugged away. Only place i was told is to climb mountain on other side of U.S. 50 and you can see it from top, but that looked extremely difficult.

She must have felt so alone... so isolated... so vulnerable...in this very beautiful place... :(

Image - Not far from where bike was found.

Attachments

• 20200926_112009_01_compress22.jpg
    20200926_112009_01_compress22.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 181
Can't fall asleep... Physically tired, but mind wide awake. I was thinking... Suzanne lived in a very beautiful setting. Especially with the leaves changing ... Very serene and peaceful. However, i don't think that she could ever really feel this way at Puma Path. She likely walked on egg shells. Afraid she would say or do something that would trigger him...

There are other houses around Puma Path; it is actually much less physically isolated than i thought. However, the Morphew home is very private. Can't see it from anywhere around as it is downhill from barricated road and tugged away. Only place i was told is to climb mountain on other side of U.S. 50 and you can see it from top, but that looked extremely difficult.

She must have felt so alone... so isolated... so vulnerable...in this very beautiful place... :(
NoSI,
Thank you for searching and helping so much. You are a great example of people stepping up to help strangers in need.
If you would like to come on our Websleuths YouTube show next week to talk about your experiences let me know. Please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
Thank you for being a part of Websleuths!!!
Tricia

If he isn't that stupid, he already has. He's had 4 months to plot a self disappearance, and a stash of untraceable funds. They better be watching him. He doesn't have an ankle bracelet like Fotis who had no option but to off himself.
I agree. I personally am not too impressed with his intelligence. But unencumbered with true emotion, he is capable of some serious damage. Even an abacus can calculate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998