Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
He purchased the property on 06/25/20. So he potentially buried Suzanne on the property before he owned it :eek:o_O

Sales
Sale Date Sale Price Instrument Reception Number Vacant or Improved Grantor Grantee
06/25/2020
$165,000 Special Warranty Deed 459984 Vacant LONGHORN RANCH LLC MORPHEW BARRY
Sales
qPublic.net - Chaffee County, CO - Report: R368336100071
How is that possible?
Is this the property he bought for his mother?

Would he be dumb enough to buy property after her disappearance and actually bury her there?? Isn't that a bit obvious for someone who went out of his way to cover his tracks? If she is there i would hope he just moved her there cause i can't imagine LE would not have searched that property.

My money is on one or more marked/unmarked LE vehicles around Barry's home.
He's not going to be able to flee.
Imo.

What did Suzanne's eyes last see ? :(

Graphic comment below, warning :

I like to think that a swift blow to the back of her head and she felt nothing and her last memory is of the texting to her friend.
Was hoping it was not strangling, as that can take a long time and the victim sees who is doing this ! :mad:

In the trial on dateline (?) of a victim who was strangled, the judge allowed the prosecutor to set a stopwatch for the jury to see how long 4 minutes was , the estimated time the perp thought it took for the victim to stop moving and struggling.
The jury had to ask the clock to be stopped after a minute as they couldn't take it any longer.
Horrible.

I don’t want to be Mr Tin Foil hat but wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a strategy in place with LE to exert a lot of pressure on BM in the first few days of AM’s search, so much so that they believed BM would consent later to a search of his property and in doing so consent to the new vacant lot. Maybe LE has wanted to search that lot for a long time but didn’t have the legal means to obtain a SW. And AM helped play BM like a fiddle?

Seems like there is a large sand and gravel distributor just across the river from this new property.

Also, the proximity of the airport is interesting. Security cams and publicly accesible web cams abound.

PE has tagged @vislaw in this. Wonder if he helped find this plot of land?

Don't Miss #ChoirPractice! Tonight at 6pm Mountain Time. If you don't know what it is, there's only one way to find out what you've been missing.

Update on the #SuzanneMorphew search. #AndyMoorman

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTbvUX…

#truecrime #missingperson #police #sheriff @LawVisual
https://twitter.com/profilingevil/status/1310656317434912770?s=21

Oh snap. That plot of land would be perfect for @vislaw ’s technology.

I hope M&M are safe and away from BM right now, because I genuinely fear for them if they are around him when he finally realises it’s game over.

I do wonder about AM’s comment on PE last night about M finally speaking to her grandfather - I wonder whether the news of what may have been found on BM’s property was common knowledge among family members yesterday, prompting the phone call to the grandfather. JMO.

This was on land owned by Barry Morphew, and was about 15 miles from his house. Millions of wild acres and he chooses a small piece of land he owns! Dumb as dumb can be!
Thankful for BM's stupidity in this case as AM and her family can have closure.
There is no way (IMO) that BM can say a random abductor took her and ultimately buried her on BM's land.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if BM says this is exactly what happened... since there are villains out there who want to frame him.
And even if so-- what did you do, BM, to make people that angry with you ?
All nonsense, of course. ^^^^

Last edited:
It makes sense in this instance, and fills in a couple blanks.

We knew the FBI had descended on a location, and that dogs had given solid hits there. We just didn’t know where this location was, or that Barry owned land there.

I now think the Bobcat does factor in, and Barry knew he would be able to use it there undetected.

Time will tell.
Forgive me, I’m behind and confused. Isn’t property ownership registered publicly? How did he own this piece of land and it not turn up in a property search? It’s my understanding the only property he owns is the Salida property he bought after SM went missing and the PP property jointly with SM. We’ve known for sometime about the new property purchase.

If this doesn’t make any sense, just ignore me :).

I don’t think they mean trick as much as leverage BM’s stupidity in not realizing that consenting to let LE search his property could mean ALL of his owned property.
consent is reasonably interpreted to apply only to a particular physical area, a search that extends beyond that area will not be covered by the consent, and will be invalid unless it falls within some other exception to the warrant requirement. When giving LE consent where the can search and for how long are totally up to ther owner. sorry im real exited and probably didnt explain it well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304