Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just putting this out there- I personally feel VERY strongly that this IS "the other site"-the "undisclosed location" they've been talking about since two days ago. I do not believe that there is another site beyond this that is also BMs property that they are now referencing. I just looked at several maps til my eyes about crossed

I don't think the "tree invoice" evidence is literal trees.

MOO

Last edited:
In reference to the Daily Mail and it's veracity.
I got a kick out of Andy saying he talked to the UK.
The man was exhausted.
He has never read the Daily Mail, doesn't know that many consider it a rag sheet. I don't. They do get some things right, IMO.
Getting back to Andy.
When I posted that he was softening on Barry, I meant it.
Not that he has forgiven him, but that it saddens him.
IMO, Andy has no malice in him.
When he says I just want to find my little sister he truly means it.
Early on when he gave an interview , he mentioned that Barry has a great family, especially his mother.
IMO, it's a tremendous, painful weight on him.
He's just a good man.
MOO.
ITA

Chris McDonough@187Cjm
#7 Choir Practice Suzanne Morphew Search Final Day with Andy Moorman, Ma... https://youtu.be/ZTbvUXvVBNo

What could they possible say tonight? Also, didn't Andy say they were searching through Tuesday the 29th?
Yes he said through Tuesday. Maybe that changed again. I hate for him to go home with no answers. And now, no local reporters. :eek::(

Sheriff downplays reports of remains found in Suzanne Morphew disappearance

Andy Moorman, Morphew’s brother, says the FBI has taken over that part of the search, but he’s not optimistic about the development. The area where the dogs picked up a scent is in Poncha Springs on property owned by Morphew’s family.

“There’s no point in speculating,” Moorman told The Gazette. “Reporters saw dog behavior and jumped the gun.
Is it possible LE's plan is to downplay the search for now until they get confirmation that the remains are in fact SM ?? So as not to inflame BM to do something rash and tip him off that things are about to change radically for him?

UPDATE: Chaffee County Sheriff says ‘no remains found in the Suzanne Morphew case’ | FOX21 News Colorado
Chaffee county Sheriff says no remains have been found in the search for Suzanne. I so wanted something to come out of this newest discovery for Suzanne and her family to get the closure and justice they so rightfully deserve. Where in the world could she be? They have searched so many miles of land and right back to square one it seems.
Well, we don't know if LE has started searching the new area of interest yet. They may be waiting for a warrant.

Chris McDonough@187Cjm
#7 Choir Practice Suzanne Morphew Search Final Day with Andy Moorman, Ma... https://youtu.be/ZTbvUXvVBNo

What could they possible say tonight? Also, didn't Andy say they were searching through Tuesday the 29th?

PE guys keep on messing with number of search days. I can’t wait to see if they are shocked again tonight if it isn’t over.

Try this google pin drop of the Longhorn Ranch. Then follow left. I see the high lines. Is it the same as the DM? Idk.
Google Maps
Thank you for posting this! When I looked at the terrain satellite view, you can see the big mounds of dirt on the lots next to BM’s lot. Maybe lots 9 & 10. They look very much like the mounds in the DM article where the dogs were searching. My guess is that this satellite image was taken in the early spring, as it’s hard to see much grass or vegetation. MOO, the off leash HR dogs followed their noses to that area. This might be the cause of AM saying he unwittingly wandered onto neighboring property.

Speaking of local media -- so very disappointed in Fox21. On this date, the best we have is News 7 re-tweeting their May 2020 tweets and nobody with boots on the ground to set things straight!

For better than 3 months, LS pretty much single-handedly was our trusted, boots on the ground reporter that was our staple -- separating fact from fiction. And that's exactly what we have right now -- fiction.

Not a good thing when a girl is denied the code of the west: finish what you start, word is your bond, get'er done. We all know and experienced that LS lives the code. A sad day for a trusted friend in the news. :(

hmmm. Agree. Maybe LE is stifling the whole network

Bringing this insightful post over from the previous thread.
You're all posting so fast.
Trying to catch up.

( My reply) :
I am still on the fence re. the theory of premeditation.
But it's a wobbly one.
Imo.
Yeah, I agree with you. I think there was a very bad fight and BM lost control of himself. The end result was Suzanne's death. He probably was scared to call LE so he hid her. Then again, the news that Suzanne belonged to abuse meetings or something similar bothers me. He could have found out about that and was probably seething. We need more information, but will probably never get it.

I am just putting this out there- I personally feel VERY strongly that this IS "the other site"-the "undisclosed location" they've been talking about since two days ago. I do not believe that there is another site beyond this that is also BMs property that they are now referencing. I just looked at several maps til my eyes about crossed

I don't think the "tree invoice" evidence literal trees.

MOO
So the picture in the DM is the new lot that BM recently purchased?

I'm hoping that putting information out every day of the search like they are doing isn't compromising the investigation. I know we all want to know every little detail but sometimes that's not always a good thing. Then again neither is having the media all over the place so maybe that is why no media has been live in the active search. Hopefully something good will come out of this search for Suzanne I keep praying for answers for her family. They need a miracle to bring her home and get the person or persons responsible behind bars where they belong.

Sheriff downplays reports of remains found in Suzanne Morphew disappearance

Andy Moorman, Morphew’s brother, says the FBI has taken over that part of the search, but he’s not optimistic about the development. The area where the dogs picked up a scent is in Poncha Springs on property owned by Morphew’s family.

“There’s no point in speculating,” Moorman told The Gazette. “Reporters saw dog behavior and jumped the gun.

also from that article:

Moorman, on his fifth day of a massive volunteer search for Morphew, said the German shepherds have previously “hit” on a riverfront property where her husband, Barry, had been working for his landscape business, and on the entrance to a housing development,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong