FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

New investigative documentary coming on ID GO!

TWO NIGHT EVENT

Joe Exotic:
Tigers, Lies, and Cover-Up

Sun Sept 27 9/8c

They are looking for Don’s body with scuba divers...

Since DWTS w CB airs Sept 14, it will be an interesting month! Maybe there will be some NEW PROGRESS TOWARDS JUSTICE!

I am pleased to tell you that Websleuths will be a part of this docuseries. The Discovery people told me it would be a 3-part series but who knows?

It does start on Sunday night so check your local listings.

How much is Websleuths a part of this show? I have no idea but I do know they filmed this thread along with other parts of Websleuths and they did interview yours truly.

Two reasons I am very excited about this show. First and foremost it gets more eyes on Don's case. That can only help the case. Help put pressure on certain people.

Second, people will be coming to check out Websleuths and we can steer them to the missing forums.

So many missing people do not have any publicity so whenever Websleuths is featured on a major network like Discovery it can only help the missing. That I know is true without a doubt.

I am pleased to tell you that Websleuths will be a part of this docuseries. The Discovery people told me it would be a 3-part series but who knows?

It does start on Sunday night so check your local listings.

How much is Websleuths a part of this show? I have no idea but I do know they filmed this thread along with other parts of Websleuths and they did interview yours truly.

Two reasons I am very excited about this show. First and foremost it gets more eyes on Don's case. That can only help the case. Help put pressure on certain people.

Second, people will be coming to check out Websleuths and we can steer them to the missing forums.

So many missing people do not have any publicity so whenever Websleuths is featured on a major network like Discovery it can only help the missing. That I know is true without a doubt.
WOW! That’s awesome! I can hardly wait to see it. Way cool!

Don't forget this Sunday, September 27th, and Monday, September 28th it is the 3-hour series "Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies, and Cover-Up "
on Discovery I.D.

Websleuths is thrilled to be a part of this series so I hope you will tune in.

GREAT DAY SA: ID Channel Launches Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies, and Cover Up | kens5.com

From Discovery I.D.,
Joe Exotic and his sworn enemy, Carole Baskin, became household names when a quarantined nation turned its attention to the wildly popular series Tiger King. Now Investigation Discovery introduces the definitive sequel, Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies and Cover-Up, which reveals what happened after Tiger King filming took place with exclusive jailhouse interviews from the biggest character in the world: Joe Exotic himself.

Retired homicide investigator Jim Rathmann leads the investigation to discover the truth, including what really happened to Carole Baskin’s husband, Don Lewis. Throughout the three-part special are interviews with those in Joe Exotic’s inner circle, including his husband Dillon Passage and members of “Team Tiger,” a group working to free Joe from jail. The special also explores the criminal case against Joe Exotic and raises the question: Was Joe the predator all along, or is he actually the prey?
Try I.D. GO
Investigation Discovery

Last edited:
Jim Rathmann and the people at Discovery I.D. did a FANTASTIC job in their investigation of Carol Baskin.
Websleuths is honored to be a part of this series.
Parts one and two are on tonight on I.D. Part 3 is on tomorrow (Monday). Check your local listings for times.

Jim Rathmann and the people at Discovery I.D. did a FANTASTIC job in their investigation of Carol Baskin.
Websleuths is honored to be a part of this series.
Parts one and two are on tonight on I.D. Part 3 is on tomorrow (Monday). Check your local listings for times.
@Tricia, you did a FANTASTIC job too!

Here’s the new things I learned:
CB and Jeff Lowe knew each other & Joe Exotic’s downfall may have been a collaborative set-up from the get go.

And Don stopped flying years before he went missing- so no way he “flew off”.

And he had a serious falling out with the manager at Pilot Country Estates & hadn’t used that airport in years. So whomever dumped Don’s van there did so for decoy- log sheets of who comes & goes weren’t kept there.

Tampa Machinery auction place purges records after 7 years, so trying to find the meat grinder Kenny Farr auctioned there after Don’s disappearance hit a dead end.

I can hardly wait to see part 3 tomorrow night. Quite a high-level team of experts has come together to search for Don’s body at his old lake house. Wow!

PS: @Tricia, when was this filmed? Trying to figure out how much time has passed from production to air time. Tia!

All three episodes of
Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies, and Cover-up will he shown tonight on Discovery I.D.
Websleuths is honored to be included in this incredible Investigative series.
What happened to Carole Baskin's husband Don Lewis? If Don is found will that help Joe Exotic get out of prison? Watch all three episodes tonight!!! Check your local listing for times of Discovery I.D.
https://www.investigationdiscovery....s/joe-exotic--tigers--lies-and-cover-up-on-id

All three episodes of
Joe Exotic: Tigers, Lies, and Cover-up will he shown tonight on Discovery I.D.
Websleuths is honored to be included in this incredible Investigative series.
What happened to Carole Baskin's husband Don Lewis? If Don is found will that help Joe Exotic get out of prison? Watch all three episodes tonight!!! Check your local listing for times of Discovery I.D.
https://www.investigationdiscovery....s/joe-exotic--tigers--lies-and-cover-up-on-id
And part 3 ended with a cliffhanger. Jim Rathmann is soon headed to Costa Rica to leave no stone unturned... Very impressed with the thoroughness of this investigation. Exploring all theories- CB, Kenny, the lake, the meatgrinder, the septic tank, the Dixie Mafia, Costa Rica, plane crash... WHEN IS PART FOUR? More importantly, where are Don’s remains & when will we see an arrest? Sigh...

Pondering... the Dixie Mafia idea threw me for a loop on ID Go tonight. I’ve read all about Don’s brutal loan & foreclosure practices, and wheeling & dealing with trucks, planes, exotic animals & real estate, but what would have linked him to Dixie Mafia? No reports of drug smuggling, theft or prostitution rings (other than meeting CB on Nebraska Ave). So what is the potential connection? I’m NOT a mafia or Dixie Mafia expert, clearly. And where in central FL? Any ideas?

Has anyone looked into Carole having her pilot license? Because according to Truth Finder, it lists one (A Master Parachute Rigger it says). After hearing the theory of possibly being in a plane from an airport that doesn't keep records, it may be worth looking into, if it hasn't been done yet. It doesn't list a year, but if the info is accurate, that particular theory may be a lead.

Ages, Years, Relationship.
@PatLaurel Thanks for pointing this out.
Per HCSO poster, JDL was born in 1938, so in 1981 was 42 y/o, <---as you say (or ~43 yo?).
In 1981 & she was 20 y/o <---as you say (depending on actual b'day & meeting day).
If they met in 19
81, rather than 1991, that more than doubles length of their relationship as I had (mis-?)calculated it. He was last seen in 1997.
That makes me question her comment about "roughly ten years " partnership as her criterion for dividing the various properties into the two different trusts - one benefit of his dau's and one for benefit of Carole (and JDL?).
Were any of the stated ages & years, etc.verified by ppl other than interviewees? Ditto other info provided in interviews.
Thx again for pointing this this info.
And yes, her story about the way they met was, well, not one that often leads to marriage.

Don’t know if anyone has replied to this post or not, but it has been stated (don’t recall this source at this moment) that Carol and Don had an affair for 10 years while both were still married before they married each other. Per the ID show, Carol wrote an 11 page, single-spaced letter to Don’s first wife in 1990 while Carol was having the affair with Don. The first paragraph of the letter involves Carol making comments about how Don’s first wife probably doesn’t want to hear from Carol considering the pain Carol has caused the first wife and the three daughters.

Don's right-hand man ex-wife came forward. Someone interviewed her and uploaded it on YouTube. She says there was an industrial meat grinder that they would drive around in a golf cart to feed the animals. I can't really picture anyone using a manual countertop meat grinder to feed 200 animals, as CB stated.
I'm not saying she fed JDL to the tigers... But for some reason she declined to take a polygraph.
So many obvious evidences that she is involved in JDL's disappearance... it puzzles me how she was able to get away with it.

JMO

I’m puzzled too. With all the information that has been found recently without a whole lot of effort (not to mention 23 years later) it makes it look as though the original investigation in 1997 wasn’t given much attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back