Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Mike and Chris said LE dropped the beach site, they won’t be searching as it seems to them.

They said that Andy is where the DM pics were taken, but they don’t seem to indicate that it’s BMs property
Yes, they keep saying AM has the money to dig the holes and replace the tree - appealing directly to the landowner. So I think it's safe to assume the landowner isn't BM.

So we have cadaver dogs hitting at the beach site, the tree, possibly the entrance to a neighborhood, and maybe property that is owned by BM? Are there dead bodies literally everywhere you go in CO?

They also sort of indicated Andy should work with the property owner and dig the tree up himself o_O
Yes, they told Andy he should stay at the site until investigators process the scene. Probably not good advice. I think this has been physically and mentally exhausting for him.

It's pretty incredible that multiple dogs hit in the same spot in two different locations. Her body can't be in both places.

So I know most people on here are fans of Sheriff S and his team. And thinks that he’s just “holding his cards close to his chest”.

-But remember LS’s report of them
not getting the security video from Poncha Market
-Asking neighbors to hold onto video for certain dates...but WAY after it could have been potentially already deleted
-And now this?

I hate to be a naysayer. But is it possible that the Sheriffs office is just doing a really terrible job with this investigation , due to budget issues, COVID, or something more sketchy?
YEPPPP. Ive been one of there biggest supporters here, i know the limits they have on their time, money, and people they have. Ive backed them falsely believing the lack of information was merely because it was the style in that jurisdiction. That ends today. there is never an excuse for LE to simply walk away from crime scenes and refuse to process them. Something is very wrong here.

So I know most people on here are fans of Sheriff S and his team. And thinks that he’s just “holding his cards close to his chest”.

-But remember LS’s report of them
not getting the security video from Poncha Market
-Asking neighbors to hold onto video for certain dates...but WAY after it could have been potentially already deleted
-And now this?

I hate to be a naysayer. But is it possible that the Sheriffs office is just doing a really terrible job with this investigation , due to budget issues, COVID, or something more sketchy?

I’ve been there for a while. Actually since the footage holding request. But far greater minds reminded me that others were involved and were capable. I don’t know if this group has the passion to work as hard as they might have to for Suzanne.

Yes, they told Andy he should stay at the site until investigators process the scene. Probably not good advice. I think this has been physically and mentally exhausting for him.

It's pretty incredible that multiple dogs hit in the same spot in two different locations. Her body can't be in both places.
You may recall my posts re: wood chipper
Sorry

how do we know BM isn't gonna accuse AM of doing something hinky at that site?
I can just hear the defense attorney now.
"So, Detective xx who was protecting the site after the dogs hit and for how long was this
layman there at the site?"

was that some kind of joke?
No. They even said they would pay the property owner to replace the tree.

Yes, they keep saying AM has the money to dig the holes and replace the tree - appealing directly to the landowner. So I think it's safe to assume the landowner isn't BM.

So we have cadaver dogs hitting at the beach site, the tree, possibly the entrance to a neighborhood, and maybe property that is owned by BM? Are there dead bodies literally everywhere you go in CO?

UNBELIEVABLE. LE basically writes SM off, even after cadaver dogs hit on BM's property and work sites? WTH is going on there? And who chased off the EFF BEE EYE, if I may ask?? How does this happen?

Knowing AM, he'll stay all night, and the next day he'll start digging at dawn. And what if the poor man finds parts of his sister? Will the cops be interested then? Honestly, this is a horror show.

You may recall my posts re: wood chipper
Sorry
I’ve been thinking this too... like over and over I can’t shake it!

I've always rolled my eyes at the notion in other cases, but, if anyone had the means to get his hands on a wood chipper.. so many dog hits in so many places!

Last edited:
"I guess Lauren is not doing too great", she told Chris she couldn't talk about it.
Threats have been made.
Local news not covering case.
No search warrants issued where dogs picked up scent, per Andy.
LE not really helping those 500 to 700 folks who turned out to help Andy.
Andy now on his own.
This stinks.

IMO This is a **** show.

I feel soooo bad for AM. Who is watching out for this poor guy right now? I’m afraid he’s chasing ghost trails. He’s a victim and he’s desperate. IMO
Well tonight, for who knows how long, the cadaver dog handler (and I assume the dog), have been keeping Andy company, Chris said on the show.

It won't surprise me if some locals show up to keep Andy company too, since several notes popped up on screen asking how they can help tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member