Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's Gannon's stepsister through his mother's second marriage. I can't bring myself to watch it, but I'm so glad that despite the unfathomable horror at the end, he had so many people who loved and love him. I hope more than anything that he is at peace. Justice is coming for you G-man, and we'll wait as long as we need to

I don't know why but I went back and read every word of the 32 page Arrest Affidavit again. I think I had to step away and clear my head and then come back and read it with clarity.

SMH - sigh............

They obviously found the suitcase. I wonder if they ever found the cardboard box that LS apparently gave to one, or the other guys she claimed raped her and took Gannon.

She is unbelievable.

BBM

Maybe.

But it's the state that's asking for taping of the pre-trial competency evaluations and asking for pre-trial access to the tapes, not the defense. The defense is arguing that competency evals shouldn't be videotaped at all which as I've said, makes sense to me. So I don't think that's the defense's plan. Might be the state's.

But if the judge doesn't make a decision based on the two conflicting reports (assuming they are in conflict), I'd think it would be more likely there would be a third eval (vs attorneys pretending to be psychiatrists to persuade the judge.)

JMO
@NCWatcher , your understanding of the issues revolving around the video recording of the competency evaluation is astonishing, as well as a benefit to Websleuths. But I humbly confess that you kind of left me in the dirt here, so please bear with me :D

My position of understanding this issue is from the point that any action of the DA will benefit his ability to prosecute TS for her crimes. When the first competency evaluation was ordered, the DA responded by issuing subpoenas to gather information to refute an incompetency finding (IMOO, I believe preliminary reports prompted the judge to squash them).

With the order of a second competency evaluation, the DA did not subpoena those records again and that is raising my eyebrow. Your understanding of this matter far surpasses mine. Does the DA and the judge's actions appear to be protecting the state's ability to refute an incompetency finding and/or possible insanity defense?

If my understanding of TS's personality holds true, she will do whatever necessary to evade prosecution ... even creating enough chaos that results in a technical error.

Landen and al poured their hearts out once again
It is so nice to see Landen looking better. She has a heart of gold and is truly beautiful to her core. Her speech includes AS and she honors him as Gannon's dad. And despite all of her pain and suffering, she remains humble and she loves.

Websleuths is a champion for Landen and seeks 100% justice for Gannon!

If there is a video of the memorial, will someone please post a link?

It is so nice to see Landen looking better. She has a heart of gold and is truly beautiful to her core. Her speech includes AS and she honors him as Gannon's dad. And despite all of her pain and suffering, she remains humble and she loves.

Websleuths is a champion for Landen and seeks 100% justice for Gannon!

If there is a video of the memorial, will someone please post a link?

Post #216 by @Lovethesouth had a link to the memorial, so I'll share it again with proper credit :) stream
It says 'Unavailable' but just below that, it gives you the option to 'Watch on Facebook', which you can do without an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998