Found Deceased IL - Laura Wolfe, 46, Marion, 17 July 2020 *arrest*

You can get a bus ticket from Kalamazoo to Chicago for less than $20 quite often. Odd that she didn't pursue that avenue if she was stuck up there.

Marion is nowhere near Chicago though. It's way downstate near Carbondale, something like a 5 1/2 hour drive from Chicago.

A quick check looks like a bus there from Chicago would cost around $30 additional, involves a transfer, and takes 9 1/2 hours including transfer time.

Marion is nowhere near Chicago though. It's way downstate near Carbondale, something like a 5 1/2 hour drive from Chicago.

A quick check looks like a bus there from Chicago would cost around $30 additional, involves a transfer, and takes 9 1/2 hours including transfer time.
Thanks for that. For some reason, since I saw her missing report on a local (Chicago) station I thought she left from the Chicago area.

You can get a bus ticket from Kalamazoo to Chicago for less than $20 quite often. Odd that she didn't pursue that avenue if she was stuck up there.

Marion IL is nowhere near Chicago. If she was trying to get back home to Marion she would have been better off taking a bus to St. Louis.

Have police found/interviewed Snoop? Since he was the last known person to see Laura?

Illinois woman still missing two months after she called from Michigan desperately seeking a way home
Sept. 28, 2020, 7:34 PM CDT By Andrea Cavallier

Her mom’s roommates told her that Laura had left the house on July 15 with an acquaintance she had met through a previous roommate. The man, known as “Snoop,” asked her to help drive up north to Chicago, Illinois because his son had been killed. He had told both Laura and her roommates that he needed her to drive because his license was suspended and he was distraught. She agreed and told the roommates she’d be back on Friday.

Snip

Laura called her roommates and stated she was in Kalamazoo, Michigan. She told them she was stuck and needed help getting a ride home. “They were working on getting her a train or bus ticket home,” Amber said. “And then she called them again early Friday morning. And sounded even more desperate to get home. Both times the roommates heard a man yelling at her to get off the phone. That was the last time anyone spoke to her.”

#more photos @ link
laura_and_dog_1fe47cd4584228f8c566ff377fdc29f3.fit-560w.jpg

This just isn't going to end well in my opinion. She drives someone she doesn't know except through a FB acquaintance out of state, calls for help getting home and someone is yelling at her in the background. I can't name him as a POI but if I'd looked at his FB page I'd be running in the opposite direction.

This just isn't going to end well in my opinion. She drives someone she doesn't know except through a FB acquaintance out of state, calls for help getting home and someone is yelling at her in the background. I can't name him as a POI but if I'd looked at his FB page I'd be running in the opposite direction.

Same. This does not sound good :(

The news article linked above says she met him through a previous roommate..

Well....This is very frustrating and sad. The case seems to be at a standstill. I wonder why??

There's an active investigation. The daughter is keeping her information close to the vest so as to not affect the investigation.

There's an active investigation. The daughter is keeping her information close to the vest so as to not affect the investigation.
Do you know that there's an active investigation, tho? Yes, I understand her daughter keeping info close to the vest...I just wish there was an update or something to let people know that they are still investigating. I'm from Marion, Illinois. It's a pretty small town, and honestly I don't have much faith in the local P.D. Do you know if FBI or anyone else is helping? P.I.?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
echizenryoma
Back