Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst searching through SaW Instagram I looked through her following list for man she mentioned, the same one that was mentioned in telegraph posts overnight. After putting his first initial in the search bar the first result that came up was "hashtags, #crimescenecleanersinc." This could be nothing, but given current circumstances...... hope this is allowed!

I just looked and yes she's following a #crimescenecleanersinc hashtag... yikes.

My only doubt with the son saying Scott had been abusive in the past two years is, why does a man suddenly become abusive when hasn’t before particularly with the kids (as the son indicated it wasn’t just towards Sarah). Also, if it’s true that Sarah and Scott were not together yet she’s allowed him back in the home to help with kids - would you do this if he was abusive. I know it’s more complex than a simple yes or no but it has me thinking. Could this be Sarah’s attempt to get out of this, lessen her involvement.

If Sarah was coerced there was opportunity to tell the police at any point- even in the restaurant they went to after Bernadette went missing, a quick pop to the toilet if she was frightened what he’d do.

Just to clarify, if information is not in mainstream news or other accepted source at WS, it can't be linked to, posted or discussed on these public threads. That applies to comments under news articles or anywhere on social media.

Police search new area of Lincs as part of Bernadette Walker case

"Police had previously combed the River Welland at Cowbit as part of their search - and now their search has taken them to Pode Hole just outside of Spalding where officers were seen yesterday, Tuesday, September 29.

While it is has not been revealed if anything was found, the force has said it has finished searching in the area."
So where do you all think they are going to search next? I really hope they do not stop until they find her.

My only doubt with the son saying Scott had been abusive in the past two years is, why does a man suddenly become abusive when hasn’t before particularly with the kids (as the son indicated it wasn’t just towards Sarah). Also, if it’s true that Sarah and Scott were not together yet she’s allowed him back in the home to help with kids - would you do this if he was abusive. I know it’s more complex than a simple yes or no but it has me thinking. Could this be Sarah’s attempt to get out of this, lessen her involvement.

If Sarah was coerced there was opportunity to tell the police at any point- even in the restaurant they went to after Bernadette went missing, a quick pop to the toilet if she was frightened what he’d do.

my first thought was didn’t SaW become ScW carer after a car crash? He does not seem physically disabled so maybe a brain injury? It would be enough to bring about a change in character.

Anyone find this caption weird? She tags Bernadette and says: "I know you couldn’t wait to see this smile. You’d have taken a better pic ❤️❤️" does the tense in the sentence sound off or is it just me? Why not say "I know you can't wait to see this smile. You're gunna have to take a better pic."???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0