CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Netflix preview video, what's that surveillance video of Chris in the white shirt at the counter of some kind of mini-mart/convenience store? (At about 1:31 of the Netflix preview video) I don't recall ever seeing that before. I vaguely recall at one point there was a mention of him stopping after the murders too get a breakfast sandwich or something, but the still shots shown were always of a guy in an orange shirt that clearly was not him.

ETA: This was always the incorrect image shown, so I never realized that CW did in fact really stop to eat somewhere...

Video: Surveillance shows calm Chris Watts getting breakfast after murder | Daily Mail Online

I recall it was a breakfast burrito... I was amazed the 'health' guy would get such a thing.
Of course he may have been wanting one for a while... but couldn't show his TRUE self to anyone.

Today is the release of the Netflix documentary. After the Suzanne Morphew anxiety filled weekend through yesterday and the debacle of the debate last night I am not sure I am emotionally ready to watch this. I did watch a YouTube of the call made to CW at prison where he and one of his new girlfriends speak to...someone..about CW desire to file an appeal due to coercion of his confession and the fact he says he has so much to offer outside of prison now that he has this newfound connection to God.
Barely two years after he murdered Shan'ann, Bella, Cece and Nico and he thinks he's done his time! Delusional, arrogant and full of self pity. He's loathsome and makes me want to vomit. LWOP for you Chris, enjoy !

Tell me he doesn't have a groupie girlfriend.

What are we doing wrong, raising our girls, that there's always a girl to clamp onto these horrendous men?

Girls, you're better than that.

Leave him alone. He's a disease.

Lowest of the low, a baby murderer, three times over. No, Daddy.....

JMO

I just finished the Netflix documentary and wow - I followed loosely on WS but had no idea those babies were alive with her dead body in the car and he killed them apparently at the work site - please tell me they were not alive when he put them in the oil drums ? I had to stop following This case when it seemed mom was being attacked Relentlessly post death
jmo

I just watched the movie off of netflix. Pretty good. I had never heard of this case before and to be honest while watching it I thought it was just another one of those found footage types of movies that is made to look real but is still all acted out. I'm surprised they were able to get enough video footage in order to make an entire hour and half movie (also a little surprised that the families all agreed to allowing netflix to do this). I guess they were able to get enough footage because Shanann was one of those that was on social media pretty much the entire day.

I just watched the movie off of netflix. Pretty good. I had never heard of this case before and to be honest while watching it I thought it was just another one of those found footage types of movies that is made to look real but is still all acted out. I'm surprised they were able to get enough video footage in order to make an entire hour and half movie (also a little surprised that the families all agreed to allowing netflix to do this). I guess they were able to get enough footage because Shanann was one of those that was on social media pretty much the entire day.

Here ya go. 1,960 pages. It only took me a month to get through.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5219206/Christopher-Watts-REDACTED-FINAL.pdf

There are also the hours and hours of full interrogation videos on YT.

I sat down last night to watch the Netflix documentary with my partner. I lasted about 40 mins until I had to switch it off, I couldn’t watch it all I had tears streaming down my face from seeing the girls in the videos so happy and innocent and knowing what was going to happen I just couldn’t continue. It was very well made though using all Shanann’s own videos, texts, the actual police footage. It was just so heartbreaking I felt sick seeing them on camera knowing what he was going to do to them. I can’t even imagine how the Rzucek’s felt watching it. My heart breaks for all 4 of them every single day. I got way too invested in this case and took a break but clearly it hasn’t been long enough. I hope to be able to watch it all someday but the first half was too upsetting for me. CW is a monster

I just watched the Netflix doc; Did they have to make out Shanann was some kind of sex obsessed nympho???

After watching the Netflix documentary yesterday, for some reason I was blown away by how ice cold emotionally he was dealing with the deputies. We all know what kind of monster he is but to see it play out on video was something else. Then to see him break down when the polygrapher and detective basically told him he was caught was just another eye opener.

I just watched the Netflix doc; Did they have to make out Shanann was some kind of sex obsessed nympho???

She was talking about wantingt to do those things with her husband. It's not like she was talking about wanting to bang every random hot guy she came across. If the show did anything it made her look pretty controlling which likely was what lead to the marriage falling apart. As soon as I saw her saying the things about the guys parents that she did I knew that the marriage was in trouble.

After watching the Netflix documentary yesterday, for some reason I was blown away by how ice cold emotionally he was dealing with the deputies. We all know what kind of monster he is but to see it play out on video was something else. Then to see him break down when the polygrapher and detective basically told him he was caught was just another eye opener.

Opposite of when he was watching the neighbor's video... and the commercial that played even added to the karma part of it.

She was talking about wantingt to do those things with her husband. It's not like she was talking about wanting to bang every random hot guy she came across. If the show did anything it made her look pretty controlling which likely was what lead to the marriage falling apart. As soon as I saw her saying the things about the guys parents that she did I knew that the marriage was in trouble.
Yeah I didn’t think it portrayed her very well which is upsetting. I didn’t realise their whole life was pretty much documented for social media either. Even when Chris hadn’t seen the kids for 5 weeks; Shananns first reaction was like let me know when your on the escalator so I can record it. That would drive me mad to be honest.

Yeah I didn’t think it portrayed her very well which is upsetting. I didn’t realise their whole life was pretty much documented for social media either. Even when Chris hadn’t seen the kids for 5 weeks; Shananns first reaction was like let me know when your on the escalator so I can record it. That would drive me mad to be honest.

Yep unfortunately that is how some people are these days. Their social media lives become more important to them than their real lives. If all CW did was get a divorce I think people would totally see his point of view.

Just saw this -- passing it along.
So sad for Mr. Watts. Bad memories make him sad. :( Grrrrrr.

Chris Watts Is 'Triggered' by Netflix Documentary, Which 'Makes Him Feel a Lot of Shame': Source
"American Murder: The Family Next Door" began streaming on September 30
October 01, 2020 11:15 AM
Chris Watts, the man who murdered his pregnant wife and two daughters, is aware of the explosive new Netflix documentary about his infamous case — and a source tells PEOPLE that it brings back a lot of shame.
The documentary, entitled American Murder: The Family Next Door, began streaming on Netflix on September 30. It includes rarely-seen text messages and letters between Watts and his wife.
"He can't see it, and he'll probably never see it," says the source, who has regular contact with the 35-year-old Watts in prison. "He's curious about it, but he hates even knowing that his texts are out there for the public to read. It brings back awful memories of 2018 for him."

-----------------------------------
More here:
Chris Watts Is 'Triggered' by Netflix Documentary, Which 'Makes Him Feel a Lot of Shame': Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73