Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny enough I was reading about her in mcn files, I know a few Jejovahs witnesses and they would not act the way she did re affair with RM imo, then MW husband had a pool maintenance business and it has been also reported CB worked for a while doing pool maintenance, MW owned a shop selling German food products, I often thought they could have been connected?

I also remember reading that MW alibi of JW meeting for 3rd May was false. Apparently she had been cast aside by them over a year previously & never attended JW meeting on 3rd May, apparently PJ never checked out her alibi. There was also sighting of a MW lookalike passing a small child wrapped in a blanket over a fence near Silves & another sighting in Morocco.
Madeleine: Now alibi of Murat's girlfriend falls apart

Last edited:
Sexta9 mentioned two Russian brothers.
What are the links to Russians/Ukrainians in the PJ-files? Apart from SM (and his mother)?

1. A possible sighting a couple of days after MM went missing; two Russians embarked a plane to Dublin, accompanied by a girl similar in appearance to Madeleine, whose child passport was hand written. (Hand written??)
P.J. POLICE FILES: PORTUGAL SIGHTINGS

2. A boat called 'Snark' under GB flag; RU owner\skipper (44) with RU (30) and UA (Ukraine) (70) crewmen.
Arrived in Lagos from Cascais on 4 May and sailed on to Marbella on 5 May
P.J. POLICE FILES: BOAT MOVEMENTS BETWEEN 1/5 AND 7/5/07

3. Svetlana-1, mother of SM cleaned apartments at the OC for a cleaning firm by the name Blue Ocean.

4. Svetlana-2, kitchen assistant at the Tapas restaurant. During the times meals were served, she worked outside the restaurant for some of the time, near to the grill.
P.J. POLICE FILES: SVETLANA STARIKOVA VITORINO

Re the hand written passport - I’ve never heard of this before, seems strange to me & not very official.
Also noted Charlotte P - Ocean club nanny, had a hand written passport shown in pjfiles.
P.J. POLICE FILES: CHARLOTTE PENNINGTON INTERVIEW

Madeleine McCann police 'hired inmate to get confession from suspect in jail'

Not sure what to make of this just yet. Could be nonsense. If not, would be an extremely risky move from the prosecution unless it had been somehow sanctioned beforehand.

Could this be why they haven’t charged CB? The undercover inmate may have gained info about how MM died and the info that only the “perpetrator would know”. They would not be able to charge based on this but would give strong suspicion?

First of all, humanly speaking, apart from its questionable legality, I wouldn't trust a confession to a prison inmate even though I understand how palatable it can be.

Phew indeed. This conversation is going round and round in ever decreasing and repetitive circles. The way it now stands imo:

* The LE still needs proof that CB had that phone on that evening. They don't have this.

* If CB had the phone that evening and this alleged call between CB and 'unknown person' was nefarious in nature and/or directly related to MM, then of course the unknown will never come forward. The unknown in that situation would certainly have the recollection of the phone call on the 3rd May 2007 since they would have had a personal interest in the outcome. So, a dead end.

* And that's that. And it's why it's such a precarious hook on which to hang an investigation.

All the other possible scenarios - dead 'unknown', someone else with CB's phone, someone who can't remember, someone who can remember but an 'innocent' call and (unsurprisingly) has no desire to become part of this circus, unknown living in a cave etc etc - while all entirely plausible, are nevertheless immaterial and just background noise at this stage since, apart from a possible dead unknown (unless the LE has a psychic on standby), they've all have had ample opportunity to come forward by now and have 'chosen', one way or another, not to.

In short, they won't ever lead to anything useful or significant as far as the LE is concerned.

Does this all matter if CB has confessed to potentially several people that he has something to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
If he knows something that only her abductor would know.
That he could be placed in 5A during the crime
That there is a material evidence of MM's death and potential material evidence connecting CB with MM

Re the hand written passport - I’ve never heard of this before, seems strange to me & not very official.
Also noted Charlotte P - Ocean club nanny, had a hand written passport shown in pjfiles.
P.J. POLICE FILES: CHARLOTTE PENNINGTON INTERVIEW

I don't know about handwritten passports. Perhaps very urgent or issued by a consulate on emergency.

The notes handwritten on PJ paper say that it was confirmed that identities entering aboard are the same that landed in Dublin.

Nothing more is known about this. Perhaps the next part, investigate and query people, is for Irish police.

Not sure what to make of this just yet. Could be nonsense. If not, would be an extremely risky move from the prosecution unless it had been somehow sanctioned beforehand.
Could it be possible that the inmate was not 'hired' as such, but that he is the main witness knowing what only a perpetrator would know because CB confessed? Could it also be possible that this inmate was transferred in the prisoner transporter when they searched the allotment?

There is also the sighting by Manuel Gautier.. who witnessed a stationery Audi and a stationary green car, (possibly an Opel) on the freeway, May 4th- with a lady handing something, wrapped in a towel or blanket, through a fence to a man. On inspection, it appeared that the land beyond the fence was a farm occupied by 2 older brothers. The descriptions of vehicles match certainly with SM car.. the 1 that got blown up! Mr Gautier reportedly picked out MW from pics he was shown X

Maybe I am wrong but I have always had the gut instinct about SM, RM and MW x

I also remember reading that MW alibi of JW meeting for 3rd May was false. Apparently she had been cast aside by them over a year previously & never attended JW meeting on 3rd May, apparently PJ never checked out her alibi. There was also sighting of a MW lookalike passing a small child wrapped in a blanket over a fence near Silves & another sighting in Morocco.
Madeleine: Now alibi of Murat's girlfriend falls apart
Never read this before, thank you, strange indeed, I often thought MW and RM, SM were middlemen? that could leave CB as the abductor, maybe that was the job he had to do? was it not the day or day before RM flew back to PDL, and in a hurry that the request for a child like MM was made on dark web ? JMT x

First I thought they traveled in a private jet, but that mentions nothing so it was surely a commercial airplane.

That makes hypothesis MM very low probability given mass coverage starting the next morning.

But that made me remind something.

A private jet took off from Faro to Switzerland within hours of MM disappearance.

It was talked about but the Swiss jet owner felt very resentful. So that hypothesis died.

That confession to a prison inmate is quite controversial and not only for its legal consequences.

I think CB is not very dumb. Any inmate knows everybody there is in the hands of justice and has easy access to authorities. More so if it's his inmate who wants to know. Confession wasn't spontaneous but provoked by the informant.

So, either he committed the crime or not.

If he didn't he might pretend he did just to look smart and not disappoint if the inmate was admired and powerful.

If he did it it's more complex. It would be more wise to deny, but he might want to look smart anyway and so might give fictitious details just in case something goes wrong (anyway how important would it be for him that his inmate knows true details?).​

Unless the inmate was trained by Peter Hyatts, CB could easily deceive him under any hypothesis.

HCW insists CB knows details which only perpetrator might know. Well, if no LE knows any details HCW might assume CB knowing details is enough, which is a circular reasoning...

If OG says MM might be alive, if PJ never denied that and if BKA, which claims MM's dead, cannot investigate anything abroad without local LE approval, then I can't imagine which abduction details can only be known to perpetrator and LE.

Last edited:
Would rather like to go back to our suspect a little bit and the prison-spy theory.

According to our tabloids, the therory is linked to the prison "JVA Wolfenbüttel". CB has been an inmate twice, in 2017 and 2019.

In 2017 for sexual abuse of a child. It would make sense, if he told it maybe to another inmate and paedo. But in 2017, he was there in custody/pending investigation AFAIK. So he hasn't been kept at the paedo/rapist cell block, where bragging around should be without punishment. We all know, paedos are at the end of the food chain in prison. Maybe the confession hasn't been made at a bar, but behind bars?

In 2019 he was shortly imprisoned of his actual drug charge and child molest for some time, before being removed to the JVA Kiel, where he is imprisoned until now.

So to me, it makes more sense he has been spied out or better bragged around in 2019 again.

So in the best way, we maybe got 3 different witnesses for a possible confession.

again 2017? (or even twice, due to the 10th anniversary?)
again 2019?

Should be hard for a solicitor to make the argument, it just had been a "drunken haywire"....

ETA:

2017 in Wolfenbüttel he was imprisoned regularly, so he could have confessed to another paedo IMO. It wasn't just custody.

It would make sense, because he seemed to got relief, that italians arrested him because of the drug warrant in 2018. So there could be at least two confessions (HB + prison), and maybe a third in a bar?!

Fall Maddie: Christian B. missbrauchte Tochter (5) seiner Ex-Freundin

It would be interesting to know where CB's young friend Robert M was imprisoned in 2019 for his sexual assault on an 8 year old girl in the kiosk building in Braunschweig. Robert M, also lived/lives in the same building.
Who would be better to get close to CB than his "apprentice" whom CB maybe had already confided in?
Christian Brueckner's friend was convicted of sexually abusing eight-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

So it could have been in 2019. I wouldn't bet on that claim of using a spy. Every prosecuters know, that this evidence wouldn't be obtained in a legal way and every evidence obtained of that confession, would follow the fruit of the poisoned tree doctrine.

So "no comment" seems to be another productive strategy to put some pressure on someone. Better than saying, "No we didn't!".

If I move back 13 years there were many calls I have no idea which numbers were used. Not even the contents.

Of course I remember people from the time but I have no idea if I did a 30min. call to them.

At the time I had another mobile number I have no idea which one was it.

If one of those people showed up on TV with 2 mobile numbers I would be just one more looking at them.

That's my thinking as well

For instance I know my number because it is still the same. But I could not tell you my landline number back then, or my girlfriends mobile numbers.

HWC really needs to turn over an Ace here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member