GUILTY TN - Lisa, 55, & Joel Guy Sr, 61, dismembered, Knoxville, 25 Nov 2016 *Son Arrested*

‘I will never get those smells out of my head:’ First responder recalls what he found at Knox County house of horror

"Prosecutors presented photos that were taken at the scene for Sandlin to review. According to prosecutors, the photos showed the position the knobs on the stove were set to, feces in the living room, a box of latex gloves, credit cards and a purse.

“It was quite a complex scene,” said Sandlin.

Sandlin read over notes from a notebook found in a backpack in the guest bedroom where Guy Jr. was staying according to family. In that contained a plan for the killings and how one would attempt to cover them up in explicit detail.

“Flush chunks down toilet, not garbage disposal,” the notes read. “Don’t have to get rid of body if no forensic evidence.”

Another page shows details of the assets belonging to Lisa Guy including a $500,000 life insurance policy that lists Joel Guy Jr. as a beneficiary.

“$500,000 would be all mine," the page read.

The notebook also included detailed plans for dismembering Lisa and Joel Sr.'s bodies and instructions for heating the house to “accelerate the tissue breakdown.”

One note read, “turn the thermostat as high as it will go."

I just heard about this case last night from someone in the live chat. I'm watching some of the trial on court TV and wow. How can this guy just sit there looking at those photos and listening to a detail account of everything that he done and not even flinch or look away. This is not a man but a monster there is no way he could be anything else. I pray he gets the toughest sentence they can impose so that he will never be free again.

I've been watching the trial on the Law & Crime Network (it was added to Fios). Even as the judge is reading the jury instructions, he is just swinging his chair back and forth...no facial expressions at all.

I've been watching the trial on the Law & Crime Network (it was added to Fios). Even as the judge is reading the jury instructions, he is just swinging his chair back and forth...no facial expressions at all.
He asked for the judge to give him the death penalty, judge explained the prosecution was not seeking the DP.
Unbelievable watching him unaffected by the evidence on the court room screen.
Only emotion I saw (havent seen it all) was the start of a snicker on day three when the Medical Examiner and Prosecutor momentarily thought it was each other's turn to speak about a slide.
The ME said something to the effect of "Sorry, thought you were going to say more."
JG started a smirk, why?
The screen had horrendous imagery on it.

Overkill stabbing, and gruesome attempt at hiding the crime. Ugh.

Hopefully one parent at least fought the knife enough for JGjr's hand to be severely cut. Kudos to that parent.

Maybe with LP sentence, at some point the reality of his murderous, monstruous act will penetrate him. A brain intoxicated by entitlement.
A googly eyed waste of cell mass.

BBM Except when he was falling asleep!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back