WEBSLEUTHS Merch

I got my Websleuths T-Shirt and face mask the other day and I love them. Excellent quality!

Thank you Jewels53. Do you think you could put a picture of you in your merch?

Thanks,
Tricia

Boo! Happy meowloween!
560.jpg

Boo! Happy Meowloween Products from Websleuths.com Merch Store | Teespring

It’s pet vs pet on the merch store through Halloween. Use promo code SCRAPPY15, BOO15, or DENNIS15 for 15% off your @websleuths order & vote for your favorite. Websleuths.com Merch Store

My zipper hoodie! I had a nice convo with a lady in the queue at the grocery store, and we were two metres apart so others must have heard, but she asked about the big logo on the back! She said she’d check us out, so Hi lady from FreshCo!
Edit to add:
It’s a large, I’m 5’6 and 130 if that helps anyone. I wanted it thigh length to keep the kidneys warm!

Attachments

• DAC88C51-BA9E-4FCF-8A39-01023C54FAEB.jpeg
    DAC88C51-BA9E-4FCF-8A39-01023C54FAEB.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 36
My zipper hoodie! I had a nice convo with a lady in the queue at the grocery store, and we were two metres apart so others must have heard, but she asked about the big logo on the back! She said she’d check us out, so Hi lady from FreshCo!
Edit to add:
It’s a large, I’m 5’6 and 130 if that helps anyone. I wanted it thigh length to keep the kidneys warm!
Looking fab! Thanks for sharing @ConundrumPonderer !

Take a look at our Websleuths Fleece blanket.
Ignore the Dumb Dumb underneath. You can wrap yourself in a warm big fleece blanket. Perfect for the crispy fall temperatures.
Part of the proceeds goes to our Websleuths YouTube channel.
Websleuths Logo Fleece Blanket

Attachments

• Websleuths Blanket.jpg
    Websleuths Blanket.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 18

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads