Found Deceased AZ - Julie Concialdi, 59, Phoenix, car found burned, 4 Sept 2020 *husband arrested*

Capital case, so if found guilty he will face the death penalty. That is probably why he isn't saying where she is. Sad.
OcKUDkw.jpg

Any idea which court documents they’re talking about? How to access them?

Here is the latest update I could find. On Sunday (9/27) they added new dates for everything after the Preliminary hearing on 10/19.

Police believe they found the body

Phoenix police say they found a body who they believe is the missing Valley woman, Julie Concialdi.

Police gathered information Wednesday that led them to a location where remains were found Thursday.

On Oct. 1 around 3 p.m., Phoenix officers found a body near 56th Street and Deer Valley Road, police said.

The Medical Examiner is on their way to the scene to determine the identity and cause of death, police said.

Here's the location where she was found. This is from Bing Maps, Bird's Eye View. Such a secluded area. Did he know of the place before? Did he search for it on Google? I also wonder what lead LE to this spot.
Maps

MOO his phone, specific targeted vs. just phone triangulation, once was supenoead to dump it after his arrest.

Here's the location where she was found. This is from Bing Maps, Bird's Eye View. Such a secluded area. Did he know of the place before? Did he search for it on Google? I also wonder what lead LE to this spot.
Maps

For those that are on phones and low bandwidth, here is the picture from the above link. I read that it is next to a water treatment plant.

bingmap.JPG

From my earlier post showing where in relation in previous post....

Missing.JPG

This video hasn’t been posted before.

Concialdi has already been charged with 1st degree murder but there are two new additional charges – concealment of a dead body and arson of a structure.

A tip on Sept. 30 led investigators to an open desert area near North 56th Street and Deer Valley Road where detectives honed in on one spot. Julie’s body was ultimately located in a depression in front of a facility.

Concialdi is in jail on a $2 million bond.

Watch: Police believe to have found body of Julie Concialdi | The West Australian

why capital case? for some reason to me this case reads as LWOP

No, he won't be getting LWOP.

First degree murder (A.R.S §13-1105) in Arizona:

For crimes committed on or after August 2, 2012:

Premeditated Murder and Murder of a Law Enforcement Officer are punishable by:
  • Death; or
  • Natural Life Imprisonment.
  • Life Imprisonment is not an option.
3 Types of First Degree Murder & Best Defenses Explained

Members online

Online statistics

Members online