Found Deceased VA - Ashley Lynn "Nicole" Huddleston, 31, Chesterfield, 7 Feb 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Ashley Lynn Huddleston, also known as Nicole, was reported missing Feb. 20 after her last contact with family was reported Feb. 7. Huddleston, 31, is known to frequent hotels in the Richmond area and is wanted for a misdemeanor offense in another jurisdiction. She is described as 5’5” and weighs about 160 pounds. She has green eyes and blonde hair, but has been known to change her hair color. Huddleston has a tattoo on her left foot.

Chesterfield police looking for woman missing since February

XP3WRVEWNZGLTD2O54FTZFV6UQ.jpg

Missing since February!

"Ashley Lynn Huddleston, also known as “Nicole,” was last seen February 7.

A family member reported her missing on February 20.

“Huddleston, 31, is described as a white female, about 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighing about 160 pounds. She has green eyes and blonde hair, but she has been known to change the color of her hair. She has a tattoo on her left foot,” according to a Chesterfield Police spokesperson. “[She] is currently wanted in another jurisdiction for a misdemeanor offense [and] is known to frequent hotels and motels in the Richmond area.”

Chesterfield police released information about her disappearance in October 2018 and said she is 31 years old and is known to frequent hotels in the Richmond area. Police also said Huddleston is wanted for a misdemeanor offense in another jurisdiction

I wonder what "frequent hotels in the Richmond area" means, and I found two arrest records of her, one for CRUELTY TO ANIMALS (https://virginia.arrests.org/Arrests/Ashley_Huddleston_26905665/) another for "MAINTAIN OR FREQUENT BAWDY PLACE" (ASHLEY LYNN HUDDLESTON Inmate 000469646: Henrico County Jail near Henrico, VA), the later record may explain "frequent hotels in the Richmond area"

rbbm.
Chesterfield police looking for woman missing since February
She is described as 5’5” and weighs about 160 pounds. She has green eyes and blonde hair, but has been known to change her hair color.

Huddleston has a tattoo on her left foot.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660.

P42DMRVX65DZNF7N7XGK3ZD6CI.jpg
I really shouldn't comment when I've been awake since 4 a.m. I read that as "she has a tattoo OF her left foot". Time for a nap.

Still missing without a trace. Why isn’t more being done to find this young woman??!

Her Facebook missing page just offered a $300 reward. So sad. Where is her family and why arn’t they raising hell!!?? I don’t care if she used drugs and was a prostitute. She deserves to be found. I’m sure she’s dead somewhere from foul play or overdose. Moo.

I randomly do searches on missing persons just to try to keep my skillset up and earlier this year I found a hit on her, or someone using her name. It popped up a current address for her for June 2020. I sent it straight to the police. I didn't get a reply but I find the fact she even came up suspicious. My guess would be someone that knew her and knew she was not coming back started using her name/info. The address was very close to where she went missing.

I randomly do searches on missing persons just to try to keep my skillset up and earlier this year I found a hit on her, or someone using her name. It popped up a current address for her for June 2020. I sent it straight to the police. I didn't get a reply but I find the fact she even came up suspicious. My guess would be someone that knew her and knew she was not coming back started using her name/info. The address was very close to where she went missing.
There’s another girl in our area who shares a name with her. She goes by Nicole with the same last name. She’s actually a friend of mine from years ago. I freaked the first time I saw her name. Did you find by searching Ashley or Nicole? They are very close in age as well.

There’s another girl in our area who shares a name with her. She goes by Nicole with the same last name. She’s actually a friend of mine from years ago. I freaked the first time I saw her name. Did you find by searching Ashley or Nicole? They are very close in age as well.

I searched by her full name using both Ashley Nicole however, the search results came up on a site that didn't use the middle name, so it only searched for Ashley Huddleston and I had added her birthday. Since you mentioned a living person, I don't want to give the street name but I will say, this street runs perpendicular to the Waffle House and it doesn't have a lot of street #'s on it. If you still talk to her, ask her if there's a Waffle House at the top of her road and if so, then I found her and not someone using this Ashley's name. Or if you happen to know that your Nicole lives in that area, then we could rule this new address out as well.

Not my friend if you used Ashley. Weird someone is using her name.
I searched by her full name using both Ashley Nicole however, the search results came up on a site that didn't use the middle name, so it only searched for Ashley Huddleston and I had added her birthday. Since you mentioned a living person, I don't want to give the street name but I will say, this street runs perpendicular to the Waffle House and it doesn't have a lot of street #'s on it. If you still talk to her, ask her if there's a Waffle House at the top of her road and if so, then I found her and not someone using this Ashley's name. Or if you happen to know that your Nicole lives in that area, then we could rule this new address out as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back