CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still not finding anything about the bag of bones found a few months back. In addition to wondering who they belong to, I wonder what evidence may have been found on the bag.

Perhaps these remains will only be identified publicly at the time of an arrest.

::: Bumping :::

It's difficult to believe that after 11 years, no one has let it slip that they're responsible for Bob's disappearance. How does someone live a normal life with this HUGE secret on their shoulders?

Sending prayers and love to Fontelle and her family. xoxo

I just asked Profiling Evil if they would be interested into looking in the disappearance of Bob Harrod. Bob is dear to my heart not that I ever met him but because he's my father's age. This year 2020 marks 50 years since my dad died, 50 years since high school graduation, 20 years since my mom died on my father's birthday, it's a leap year, an olympic year and the 400th anniversary of The Mayflower landing at Plymouth Rock, 1620-2020, and yes I can trace my lineage back to two of those on The Mayflower, one was Captain Myles Standish, he was my 12th great grandfather. I guess you could say any man my father's age has a special place in my heart. I really want Bob to be found. What if to get him in her/his car quietly an offer was given to drive him around to do his errands? With the promise they'd be back in time to let in his housekeeper? Wasn't his wallet and keys left behind? But why was the housekeeper spooked the whole time she was there to clean his home? I have an inborn intuition/perception to when something or someone's not right, perhaps so did the HK. I do so hope 2020 will be Bob's year!

I just asked Profiling Evil if they would be interested into looking in the disappearance of Bob Harrod. Bob is dear to my heart not that I ever met him but because he's my father's age. This year 2020 marks 50 years since my dad died, 50 years since high school graduation, 20 years since my mom died on my father's birthday, it's a leap year, an olympic year and the 400th anniversary of The Mayflower landing at Plymouth Rock, 1620-2020, and yes I can trace my lineage back to two of those on The Mayflower, one was Captain Myles Standish, he was my 12th great grandfather. I guess you could say any man my father's age has a special place in my heart. I really want Bob to be found. What if to get him in her/his car quietly an offer was given to drive him around to do his errands? With the promise they'd be back in time to let in his housekeeper? Wasn't his wallet and keys left behind? But why was the housekeeper spooked the whole time she was there to clean his home? I have an inborn intuition/perception to when something or someone's not right, perhaps so did the HK. I do so hope 2020 will be Bob's year!

Thank you for doing that, those guys would be fantastic on this case! There's a lot to dig into. Bob also holds a special place in my heart, I found his and Fontelle's story so touching.

I think about this case almost daily. I’m hoping to be able to find just some small detail that can find Bob and hopefully bring him home. Like you all, he’s close to my heart for some reason, as well as Fontelle. What sticks out to me is the fact his bed was in such disarray when the housekeeper came. Seeing as she said that was out of character, it almost seems like someone snatched him out of his bed in the morning. Whatever happened, IMO it happened that morning or the previous night.

I'm convinced police know who did it, though they can't prove it yet. The persons responsible shouldn't get to comfortable believing they are getting away with murder.

Still awaiting answers on that bag of bones.

Can't help but wonder who the two people are they've arrested then released-maybe too soon-but I've never felt Bob's family or new wife had anything to do with his disappearance. I'd be more interested in that younger woman he had dated and loaned $86,000 to (per Charley Project article).
Two ‘persons of interest’ in 2009 disappearance of Placentia millionaire arrested, later released – Orange County Register

There was a younger woman, but Bob wasn't dating her.

While msm didn't name anyone, I think it's fairly obvious who those two people are. Police ruled out a stranger abduction, his family, his new wife. That doesn't leave too many options.

I'm wondering if there is any connection between the partial skull/bones found in the bag buried in that CA backyard, and the two POI's who were arrested and later released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie