Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s wrong but I really want to write the realtor and ask which room BM murdered SM in so I can plan renovations accordingly. Why are they listing it as a Poncha Springs property? I think I need a break from this infuriating case.

I think it's probably intentional. Unless you've been under a rock all summer, you're probably going to be familiar with the Salida mom missing since mother's day story whereas PS may not exactly perk your ears. Also, in looking at an interactive map, I think PS search engine gets more traffic because of the higher number of properties for sale. JMO

As is? Did LE tear it up inside and BM left it that way?

Guessing there's never going to be an open house --

JMO

Good point..I’ll bet they did. I remember the photos from Kelsey Berreth’s townhome after CBI were finished gathering evidence from there.

After the trial and Frazee was convicted, Woodland Park businesses and residents came together donating their time and materials to repair the townhouse so Kelsey’s parents could sell.

JMO

WOAB and with no history of A&B, DV or other such evidence I think this case might be on its way to becoming like the Barbara Thomas case.

BM is free to come and go, and it certainly appears he's chosen "go".
bbm
Yes, it certainly looks that way !

Tbh, I'm skeptical about whether or not there was DV.
Maybe only financial (you'll spend what I allow you to spend), or emotional (if you could try to see it my way we'd be happier ?) ; but painful nonetheless.
I totally agree that this case reminds me of the BT case.
Age difference aside-- jut the actions after their spouses 'vanished'.
So cold. :(
MOO

I don't like his chances really of selling with an indexed profit margin.:confused:

Trying to sell it before it becomes confirmation murder zone.
Bad news BARRY!
confirmation stigma is just as hard to sell!!!o_O:cool:

No matter from here..... that property is a poisonous apple.

moo

BM isn’t known for wasting time is he?

Yet when it was time to speak to reporters or hunt for Suzanne, he said it was “too soon”.

I don’t know about you all, but if my husband was a missing person, I could never leave my home or place it for sale. It just wouldn’t happen. I would want to stay at the last place he was known to be and close to my heart. :(

I'm just catching up. I would want to stay because he/she is missing and may come home one day, unless, of course, I knew he/she was never coming home...

jmo

I don't like his chances really of selling with an indexed profit margin.:confused:

Trying to sell it before it becomes confirmation murder zone.
Bad news BARRY!
confirmation stigma is just as hard to sell!!!o_O:cool:

No matter from here..... that property is a poisonous apple.

moo
Yea BM ask CW how easy it is to unload a haunted house, even if it is October.

What if we had it wrong?

What if Suzanne wanted to stay there and he kept insisting he was selling the house. Now he can and she has no say.

She may not have known his financial situation. Maybe the landscaping business wasn’t as lucrative as he put on. He had to get his hands on some fast cash.

He may not even build on his lot but sell it for a profit and head for the hills. Who is going to hire him now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998