Identified! MS - Pascagoula, WhtFem Child 45UFMS "Delta Dawn", 1-3, Dog River @I-10, Dec'82 - Alisha Heinrich

I wonder about the woman that was seen in the water before Dawn was found but never recovered. If that was her mother that could be why she wasn't reported missing. If Dawn is ID'd I wonder if she will be circumstancially ID'd (without a body).

I don't know why but I think of Maggie Simpson sometimes when i think of Our Baby Girl.

Maggie_Simpson.png

That trucker knew an awful lot about a submerged body under a bridge he was crossing - right down to the shirt and the pants it was wearing. How can you cross a bridge, spot a body possibly caught on a piling, slow down, focus in, plainly see it and an ice chest from a semi? And, then, BAM, the body disappears? That sounds like a really strange story.

Also, wonder how hard they worked on finding that pick-up truck she refused to get into? Maybe she was running from someone and that someone was in that truck.

Witnesses saw a young woman "in distress" wandering along the interstate carrying the child a couple nights before the baby was found in the river. In my opinion, something was upsetting the woman to the point where she threw her baby and then herself into the river.

I wonder if her mom could be any known Does?
This is the only unidentified NamUs profile that makes sense. Body was found on the same day she was last seen, on the same highway (i-10) just miles away from Delta Dawns body, and two days before Delta Dawn was found. I would put money on this being her.. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) the age doesn’t match, but these things aren’t always accurate

This is the only unidentified NamUs profile that makes sense. Body was found on the same day she was last seen, on the same highway (i-10) just miles away from Delta Dawns body, and two days before Delta Dawn was found. I would put money on this being her.. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) the age doesn’t match, but these things aren’t always accurate

I don't think this is Gwendolyn. The body is described as skeletal, which means this lady was dead for a long time (maybe one or more years since the remains were partial) when Delta Dawn's body was found.
Is it possible that Gwen's body was brought elsewhere by the waters ? I mean Dawn was found in weeds near the river, which means her body probably washed there after she drowned. It doesn't seem like that far of a stretch for her mother's body to be lost.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez
Back