Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

Car was not there the day before? Will be interesting to know how long the body has been deceased and in the car.
I'm so sad for this girl who so seemed to want a normal life.

I haven't been able to locate any real confirmation that the car definitely wasn't there prior to yesterday. Mostly just a lot of speculation and people saying "I drive this road every day - that car was NOT there". In reality - if the car was behind that little tree line, I don't think there is any way someone would have ever seen it from the road. I suspect LE will give an update soon. I would think they should be able to tell approximately how long the car was there just based on the growth (or lack thereof) around it.

Natalie's Vehicle, possible remains have been located in Heard County.
Sure sounds like her family/friends suspect foul play.
We would like to thank everyone for all the work, time and out pouring of love and support that has been given during the search for Natalie. While today marks the end of one phase, it represents the beginning of another… the search for justice for Natalie Jones.

Please continue to check back here and Facebook for more information as it becomes available and for more information about how you can help in the search for justice.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 36
According to the internet: According to the Google Earth blog, Google Earth updates about once a month. However, this doesn't mean that every image is updated once a month – far from it. In fact, the average map data is between one and three years old.

I just looked at my house via Google Earth and the view is at least 3 years old, and I live in a MUCH more urban area than the location where Natalie was found. I suspect that image could easily be that old or older.

According to the internet: According to the Google Earth blog, Google Earth updates about once a month. However, this doesn't mean that every image is updated once a month – far from it. In fact, the average map data is between one and three years old.

I just looked at my house via Google Earth and the view is at least 3 years old, and I live in a MUCH more urban area than the location where Natalie was found. I suspect that image could easily be that old or older.
darn - so we have to rely on what people are saying regarding when the car was seen at this location - or maybe vegetation grew up around it and that will help date it? I thought the car would have been either in water - or hidden in a garage/barn - I would like to see pictures of how the people found the car before LE arrived.
JMO

It seems most people around here (I'm local) think that the car was just planted there yesterday - but I'm leaning towards it's been there the entire time. I think that if it was hidden behind that tree line, it wouldn't have been seen by passing cars because the foliage would have been quite thick. Now that the leaves are starting to fall, you can probably see through those woods a little better.

I think that the toxicology report will be key here.
I agree. Anyone driving with her decomposed body in there would have a hard time breathing with the smell. Also, with such a noticeable car driving it anywhere would have been high risk.

And why would someone leave a body in the car knowing full well it would eventually be found???

Why didn't the car get torched or the body disposed of ????

Couple of scenarios come to mind :

1 - Really, really dumb criminals. We've seen it many times before this.

2- Possibly there was no foul play involved. Could have been accidental or intentional - no need (or maybe chance) to torch the car if no one else was involved.

Although my hinky meter is still up due to the reported cast of characters in Natalie's life, there is the possibility it isn't foul play. Trying to keep an open mind here.

At any rate, I'm glad that GBI will be doing the autopsy (reported on Find Natalie page) as I believe their expertise and resources will be needed.

All JMOO

I'm so sad to hear this news. IMHO, she failed to negotiate the sharp curve in the road and was very possibly over the speed limit that the vehicle ended up in thick brush. I think we'd all hoped that she's be found long before this because of the color of the car. RIP Natalie. God Bless those boys as well as her grieving family...

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 35
The fact that Natalie and her car were found the day after the guys from Adventures With Purpose arrived in the area to do a highly-publicized search is, in my opinion, no coincidence. On the live stream, I saw the top of the car with my own eyes from across the street. I’m very anxious to get more information.

Georgia Mom Who Vanished After July 4 Party Is Found Dead in Her Car in Busy Area, Says Family
snipped
Georgia Mom Who Vanished After July 4 Party Is Found Dead in Her Car in Busy Area, Says Family
The remains of missing mom Natalie Jones were found in a well-traveled area

By KC Baker
October 07, 2020 11:59 AM
When Jones vanished and her phone last pinged in Heard County, officials – and family members - scoured the area looking for Jones and her conspicuously-colored car, but they came up empty.

Local residents told Fox 5 Atlanta that the area where her car was found is well-traveled and that it wasn’t there on Monday.

Although Jones had texted her friend that she’d “made it,” Heard County Sheriff's Office Lt. Danny Boswell pointed out that “she didn’t say where she made it [to]. She just said, ‘I made it. Thanks.’ There were no further communications after that other than her receiving texts.”

The fact that Natalie and her car were found the day after the guys from Adventures With Purpose arrived in the area to do a highly-publicized search is, in my opinion, no coincidence. On the live stream, I saw the top of the car with my own eyes from across the street. I’m very anxious to get more information.

You could see the car on which live stream?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back