Found Deceased AL - Natalie Jones, 27, Opelika, 5 July 2020

I got a message about her being found from some of my family last night. Looking to see if I can get some information from them, but I don't know if it'll be anything beyond some of the SM Rumor Mills at this point.

For what it's worth, I believe he and the car have been there the entire time. Like sleepy mentioned, the cell phone ping puts her almost exactly in that spot.

The question now is if someone else was with her to get to that spot and how they left that spot.

The fact that Natalie and her car were found the day after the guys from Adventures With Purpose arrived in the area to do a highly-publicized search is, in my opinion, no coincidence. On the live stream, I saw the top of the car with my own eyes from across the street. I’m very anxious to get more information.

I agree 100%. The turn in the road does not look to be overly treacherous. I am watching the video now and so far it looks unlikely that the car has been there this whole time IMO. But that is going off very little information at this point.

I agree 100%. The turn in the road does not look to be overly treacherous. I am watching the video now and so far it looks unlikely that the car has been there this whole time IMO. But that is going off very little information at this point.

Exactly. And now the articles linked above confirm it. Now the mystery is how was it dropped there unseen? My understanding is the owner of the property claims the car was absolutely NOT there that morning. If true, this had to be done in broad daylight. Ready to hear more!

Last edited:
The fact that Natalie and her car were found the day after the guys from Adventures With Purpose arrived in the area to do a highly-publicized search is, in my opinion, no coincidence. On the live stream, I saw the top of the car with my own eyes from across the street. I’m very anxious to get more information.

Wow. Seeing just how visible that car was from the other side of the road it is really hard to imagine a car being there for 3 whole months with no one ever noticing it till now....

I have friends who used to live in this town a couple of decades ago. It was a very small country town where everyone knew everyone back then.

For reference: THIS is where the car was found

So she was found just beyond that tree line on Welcome Road? Do you see how that's a mown field with a house on the other side of it from the second picture? I'm not sure how they'd not notice the car in that field. It would have to have never been walked or mown all summer long. And they'd have to not be able to see towards the tree line from any of those buildings. But it looks pretty cleared out between that tree line and the buildings.

You could see the car on which live stream?

Yesterday happened to be Day 2 that this specific group that conducts searches was in town looking for Natalie; they had the live feed on YouTube as everything was happening. It was pretty intense as I watched, knowing how raw and authentic the emotions and situation was as they continued reporting. The video was several hours long; her mother spoke for a couple mins as well.
As @Tracey4AU stated earlier, what are the chances this group just happen to come into town, begin searching, & someone calls in that the car has been located? I mean it is a possibility for sure! JMO, but kind of like the group said they’re not saying the car was found because of them but it’s not out of the question that their presence in town stirred up the discovery of the car. Again JMO.

Yesterday happened to be Day 2 that this specific group that conducts searches was in town looking for Natalie; they had the live feed on YouTube as everything was happening. It was pretty intense as I watched, knowing how raw and authentic the emotions and situation was as they continued reporting. The video was several hours long; her mother spoke for a couple mins as well.
As @Tracey4AU stated earlier, what are the chances this group just happen to come into town, begin searching, & someone calls in that the car has been located? I mean it is a possibility for sure! JMO, but kind of like the group said they’re not saying the car was found because of them but it’s not out of the question that their presence in town stirred up the discovery of the car. Again JMO.

Watching that live feed recording now and the sister to N's mother says "we searched all up and down this road" to someone. Did I hear that right? At about 2 hrs and 30 secs. I just double checked. "Hey, we've been up and down this road. So many times.." So they searched this road before?

Family of missing Georgia mother found dead in car believes she was abducted

Am I reading this wrong? It sounds contradicting to me...
The Heard County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday that investigators do not believe there was an accident, and the car was driven to the location where it was found.

“We found no reason for us to believe it was foul play,” Sheriff Ross Henry said

Jones' mother doesn’t agree. She says her daughter was in a custody battle and others had made threatening comments.

Watching that live feed recording now and the sister to N's mother says "we searched all up and down this road" to someone. Did I hear that right? At about 2 hrs and 30 secs. I just double checked. "Hey, we've been up and down this road. So many times.." So they searched this road before?
Yes.
According to the mom:
She believes Natalie was abducted and also can’t believe the car wasn’t found when search parties looked through the same area.

“I know we had 10 cars out and everyone of them passed that spot where her car was found,” Gordon said.

Family of missing Georgia mother found dead in car believes she was abducted

Per the Sheriff, the car was covered in brush and kudzu and clearly had been there months.

Sheriff: Jones’ vehicle had been in woods for months

From that article :

20201007-crime-scene-two.jpg

Very interesting article with too much info to quote here. Thank you @sleepysleuth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back